It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heroic fearless lady interrupts Muslim Capitol Day speaker

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
it took absolute balls to do that! in this stupid age of political correctness!! this woman is amazing!
Do you know what she had the balls to do? Have you followed the story at all? Houston Chronicle

Were the Muslims wrong to go to the legislature to become familiar with their rights, the Democratic process, and meet their representatives? Is that so un-American? I think your comments are pathetic...and un-American.
edit on 1-2-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: of spelling, eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: chuck258

There are about 140,000 Muslims in Texas, out of a population of 26.45 million Texans. I don't think there is any threat of a takeover.

This is America, the United States of America, the rights of our Muslim Americans are every bit as sacred as the rights of every other American.

Freedom is not conditional.

Their numbers today do not lessen their aspirations for tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

There are about 140,000 Muslims in Texas, out of a population of 26.45 million Texans. I don't think there is any threat of a takeover.

This is America, the United States of America, the rights of our Muslim Americans are every bit as sacred as the rights of every other American.

So what do you suggest? Shipem back to a country we destroyed? Internment camps? Killem all and let God sortem out?

Your call....

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

This woman:
images.sodahead.com...

Said this:
swordattheready.files.wordpress.com...

And if what half of ATS claims is true, claiming Jews run America, and Jews run international banking, etc. Then how come Muslims can not be capable of the same thing?

As for your numbers? There are what, 15 million, maybe 20 in the entire world? Compared to the one and a half billion Muslims in the country. I always found it ironic that in America you have people claiming that Minorities in the states have it bad because they do not number the same as Whites in this country and in the same breath claim that Islam is oppressed by Jews who they outnumber more than a hundred to one.

So if Jews can do it why can't Muslims? Are they incapable of establishing an Elite Oligarchy like Jews apparently have?

I realize I'm going off on a tangent, but you can't argue one without talking about the other.

edit on 1-2-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hatred combined with ignorance leads to that slippery slope where anything becomes possible.

Similar things were said of Jews in Germany decades ago.

I'm not a defender of Islam, but freedom I would die for.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So what do you suggest? Shipem back to a country we destroyed? Internment camps? Killem all and let God sortem out?

Your call....

Not at all. But if Liberals were truly non-partisan and anti-religion towards Islam as they are towards Christianity, I would care a whole lot less. But as it stands, Muslims are definitely given preferential treatment in every arena in this country. Schools, Universities, the public forum, and treatment given to them by the government.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

There are a growing number of minds and hearts in Texas closed to the idea of welcoming Muslims into this state. That might well be because so many Texans have died in wars against radical muslimists. Frankly, I think its time for the cold war in the US to go hot over these issues but the cowards who hide behind their cherry picked so-called constitutional rights to use free speech to assert domination over the majority of Texans will never take anyone head on. They'll resort to name calling and take their cause to the Federal courts for protection from their craven supporters in the US government.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.dcclothesline.com...

This is an example of things Islam is attempting in Texas. Just because they do not have the numbers does not mean they do not have big aspirations and are incapable of starting an agenda. If you want to use the population argument, then by that logic, the rich one percent in this country have no power here in America.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Your call....

I would care a whole lot less. But as it stands, Muslims are definitely given preferential treatment in every arena in this country. Schools, Universities, the public forum, and treatment given to them by the government.

Muslims are starting to get the same recognition and protection Christians have always had in this country. I finally realized by reading your post. What the Christians who are crying about Muslims remind me of. The first born child that's jealous of the new baby, mommy and daddy brought home. So they pout and wine for attention. America has enough love and attention for both of you.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Islam, Judaism and Christianity all have more in common than what they have that set them apart. Very similar at the core. I'm kind of glad they don't like each other to be honest. Maybe it's better they continually fight among themselves.

Can you imagine if they all started working together?

Women wouldn't be allowed to speak in public within weeks if that happened. Then this lady wouldn't have even been able to get up and interrupt the other lady as neither would have been allowed near the microphone in the first place.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Also, Islam is not "alone" in it's attacks on Christians. When you have the mayor of a city demand sermons from Christian churches for expressing their beliefs behind closed doors, schools are teaching American children that apparently Christianity is a cult, towns are forced to take down hundred year old military memorials simply because they have a cross depicted, and countless school children are told they cannot read the bible during free time but at the same schools allow Muslim students to pray during school hours on school property, you cannot with a clear conscious say Christianity is not under attack and Muslims given preferential treatment.

Do the same for all or none.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

www.dcclothesline.com...

This is an example of things Islam is attempting in Texas. Just because they do not have the numbers does not mean they do not have big aspirations and are incapable of starting an agenda. If you want to use the population argument, then by that logic, the rich one percent in this country have no power here in America.

Oh brother. A biased right wing blog disguised as a "news" site, with a clip from Faux News, known for their "lack of facts".

Funny how in the interview with the Muslim man, he doesn't say anything about wanting the pig farmer to leave?

I call BS.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Your call....

I would care a whole lot less. But as it stands, Muslims are definitely given preferential treatment in every arena in this country. Schools, Universities, the public forum, and treatment given to them by the government.

Muslims are starting to get the same recognition and protection Christians have always had in this country. I finally realized by reading your post. What the Christians who are crying about Muslims remind me of. The first born child that's jealous of the new baby, mommy and daddy brought home. So they pout and wine for attention. America has enough love and attention for both of you.

The same recognition? Everybody knows what Islam is.

And what protections do you speak of? Is it the American people's fault that most of their family who immigrated here happened to be Christian and they grew up the same way?

And what about Christian and Jewish protections in the Islamic world? Every country that has Christianity as a dominant religion have sizeable and through laws protections for minority religions, but in Majority Muslim countries, they are more along the lines of 99% Muslim 1% every other religion, and are actively oppressed. You can be arrested in Saudi Arabia for leaving a bible in your hotel room on accident. Please show me a case here in America that had a Muslim arrested for leaving a Quran in their hotel room. Show me where Muslims were jailed in America for celebrating Ramadan. Show me here in the west where Muslim mosques are systematically destroyed. I'm not talking about some single person throwing a Molotov Cocktail at a Mosque, no, I'm talking about Mosques being systematically destroyed:

english.alarabiya.net...
www.aina.org...
shoebat.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.dcclothesline.com...

What exactly do you suggest we do about this problem?

Forget the numbers, obviously they are irrelevant to you. So Islam is the problem?

Maybe we should scrap the constitution, forbid Islam, segregate all Muslims into designated areas, imprison those Muslims who attempt to infiltrate our society. Muslims must ride in the back, no Muslims allowed, forbid Muslims from voting or holding any public office. Demolish all mosques, burn all Islamic texts, put Muslims in concentration camps, gas chambers, massive crematoriums....

How far should we go to eliminate this threat?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

She has the right to do it sure, but she doesn't have the right to be seen as heroic and fearless over it.

The message of the thread is about the mislabeling of her by the OP.

And not aimed at you but while I am typing.
I love how she goes on and on about how their religion is more then a religion but a way of life like the actions she is doing doesn't show the same thing

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

www.dcclothesline.com...

Oh brother. A biased right wing blog disguised as a "news" site, with a clip from Faux News, known for their "lack of facts".

Funny how in the interview with the Muslim man, he doesn't say anything about wanting the pig farmer to leave?

I call BS.

Well then find me a 'non-bias' source that even covers the allegation. This was obviously a big story, I would imagine if Fox News Covers something CNN or MSNBC would be right behind them try and prove them wrong. You probably won't find it because it doesn't fall in line with Liberal's propaganda campaign in the states.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

www.dcclothesline.com...

What exactly do you suggest we do about this problem?

Forget the numbers, obviously they are irrelevant to you. So Islam is the problem?

Maybe we should scrap the constitution, forbid Islam, segregate all Muslims into designated areas, imprison those Muslims who attempt to infiltrate our society. Muslims must ride in the back, no Muslims allowed, forbid Muslims from voting or holding any public office. Demolish all mosques, burn all Islamic texts, put Muslims in concentration camps, gas chambers, massive crematoriums....

How far should we go to eliminate this threat?

I like how you keep implying that I want to 'eliminate' Islam. You are starting to falter with typical Liberal tactics. All I ask for is equal treatment. If Muslim students can use school grounds to pray during school hours, then the attacks on kids are simply reading the bible need to stop. If a Mayor of a city is demanding sermons from Churches to make sure they are not discriminating against gays, then demand the 'sermons" (or whatever it is Muslims call it) from Mosques to ensure the same.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth and stop trying to tell everyone what my message says for them, allow them to make that determination for themselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Okay, I will ask you again, simplified.

What do you suggest we do to eliminate the threat?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I watched the video, and I see no proof that the Muslim land owner ever asked the pig farmer to relocate his pigs. I DID hear the the pig owner claim that the Muslim land owner called the pig farmer a liar.

So, is the pig farmer lying about the Muslim land owner asking the farmer to relocate his animals? I'd believe that before I'd believe someone bought land next to a pig farmer, hoping to convince him to move!

I'd believe that the harassment is NOT coming from his Muslim neighbors, but that his Friday Night Pig Races is a deliberate bigoted and racist slam against his neighbors. I suppose he thinks he's clever and acting the "Good Christian". Typical!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I watched the video, and I see no proof that the Muslim land owner ever asked the pig farmer to relocate his pigs. I DID hear the the pig owner claim that the Muslim land owner called the pig farmer a liar.

So, is the pig farmer lying about the Muslim land owner asking the farmer to relocate his animals? I'd believe that before I'd believe someone bought land next to a pig farmer, hoping to convince him to move!

I'd believe that the harassment is NOT coming from his Muslim neighbors, but that his Friday Night Pig Races is a deliberate bigoted and racist slam against his neighbors. I suppose he thinks he's clever and acting the "Good Christian". Typical!

How do you know the pig farmer is even a practicing christian?

Typical (Liberals stereotyping while claiming that others actually do it).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join