It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heroic fearless lady interrupts Muslim Capitol Day speaker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: blupblup

I laugh at ALL religions but why mention Stormfront? Are you calling OP a rightwing, nazi, racist?
What if he is just a christian who is weary of islam?
Maybe he is even black.
Then you have just labelled him far too harsh. But that is how it goes nowadays.
You are forced to love islam or else...
Nevermind the muslims who chop off heads left, right and centre, they are never told to join Stormfront even if they want death to all Kaffirs.

Radical 'racism callers'. Should be a new word.

Well 3 anti-Islamic threads made already for a fairly new member.
Who knows. Maybe Stormfront was the wrong suggestion on my part though, I'm tired today so I'll put it down to that.

How about this site...

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Probably more apt.

And heroic and fearless lady?? 3 terms that literally bear no resemblance to this piece of crap speaking in the OP.
It's been shown so far by other posters that she is crazy.

What is heroic about about abusing a group of people who are gathered together to celebrate?

Why is she fearless? Because all Muslims are terrorists and they could have chopped her head off??

And no... she is most certainly not a lady, she is as far removed from a lady as you could possibly be.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Crazy bigots are heroes?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here is a follow up that took place after this nut had her say.
After shouting down Texas Muslims, activist dares Franklin Graham to take over a mosque

An end times-obsessed Christian activist dared the Rev. Franklin Graham to hold church services at a mosque to defy what she sees as Muslim oppression in America. “They came into our churches and held a call of prayer at the Washington National Cathedral – that was a statement that they made,” said Christine Weick, who disrupted the event in November and then a Muslim rally this week in Texas. “But I would like to know, can Franklin Graham go into one of their big mosques – maybe the biggest one in our country – and let’s have a service there?” Weick said. “Let’s bring in our Bibles, let’s bring in our liturgy, let’s bring in the hymnals, let’s put up crucifixes where we acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord, and let’s go into their mosque and do that. I guarantee you that will never happen because they scream tolerance of everything, and yet they’re not tolerant of us – at all.”

Can someone sit this nut down and explain how the Constitution would stop Sharia from ever taking place in America.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Crazy bigots are heroes?

Sadly, according to some on ATS, the answer is yes.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So we all oky with a religion that proclaims Islam is the only right religion, tells its followers to kill the infidel, levies taxes on people who do not follow islam, kills its own people if it thinks they are blasphemers, says outright it will conquer America,
the holy books of Islam state unbelievers should be killed, father and mother have the right under shira law to kill offspring,
Ahhh whats the use....

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
So we all oky with a Tiny Percentage of extremists who claim they are part of a religion that proclaims Islam is the only right religion, tells its followers to kill the infidel, levies taxes on people who do not follow islam, kills its own people if it thinks they are blasphemers, says outright it will conquer America,
the holy books of Islam state unbelievers should be killed, father and mother have the right under shira law to kill offspring,
Ahhh whats the use....

There ya go... Fixed that for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

She seems nice! It was unclear whether the Muslim visitors were supposed to also pledge support for Israel, or if the Israeli flag was supposed to scare them away like garlic would keep away a vampire, or what.

LOL, thanks to AngryCymraeg for sharing that link... Hilarious!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

You should read my Sig instead of believing bulls# that extremists spout...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

OK I get it she was rude, a religious nutcase but if ever a nation is going to pull together its useless having factions of ever increasing people that see themselves separate from everyone else, because islam is exactly that. The USA has a well established foreign policy (right or wrong) and having large groups of people who disdain and disagree with those policies with some among them who will bomb and murder, is courting disaster in the near future.

If you look at muslim integration back in the 1960's of which we had a fair amount in the UK, some of whom married into my family, these people were not radicalised and integrated adapting to western values.

But the world has moved on since then and then they were importantly unaware of the way the USA and UK and a few other countries interfered in their lands. So regardless of how liberal people want to be towards muslim groups, these groups do not start off with open hearts and minds, they bring with them baggage and neither will they separate civilians from government when it comes to accountability should they gain a majority.

Its naive to think the west has much in common with Islamam, whose teachings means they don't come from cultures of equality, their use jihads to deal with incalcitrant non believers or of muslims not of their particular brand of islam and the way women are chattels with no rights under sharia law that make their belief and value system as totally incompatible to Western beliefs and values.

So when that woman called on Christ if you substitute her message and think of Christian values - then she had guts in my view.

Sorry I know I seem to badly disagree with many of the members above but the more islamists seek to separate instead of integrating in order to establish their identity and islamic demands, the more hubs of possible security risks there are. We even have a muslim parliament now in london, which demonstrates that muslims here don't think the London parliament is the government of the land for them. I hope people can see through the itsy-bitsy sweet little muslim wanting peace because the Islamic radicalised people coming into the west are only the velvet glove of islam and when they hold a majority it won't be a velvet glove - just watch the beheading in Saudi of a women in the streets and remember that that inhumane action took place only a few days ago, Saudi in 2015, not 100 years ago.

Today muslims are coming here with a totally radicalised view often from saudi immans that you will do as islam says, recognize its values. These people know that to do the pretty little peace loving muslim itsy bitsy makes them look so reasonable and agendaless, except to live somewhere else than where they have come from. But its simply because one day they know they will outbreed us.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If it were a Christian rally, and a Muslim nutjob came up and grabbed the mike and started shouting "Allah Akbar!", would you congratulate him for speaking his mind? Would he be considered a fearless hero?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Some idiots will scream tolerance for the shark while it's eating them.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

actually in Texas they would probably get shot if they tried that.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Exactly what I was gonna say... and then the shooter would be hailed a hero & patriot by these same morons praising this woman.
edit on 1/2/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
My invisible space monster can beat all of your invisible space monsters.
Praise Bob!
Heretic! Praise ROBERT!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Heretic!

You say that like it's a bad thing...

OSOTC and blup - Yes, I thought the same thing. A Muslim interrupting a Christian speaking would have been shot in Texas - and many other places in the US.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is no heroic action in being a stupid Bigot..If that's your idea of "heroic"You're a lost cause buddy..Smfh..

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Nuh uh, I call on The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!

Our One Creator Which Flies and is Spaghetti and a Monster,

I believe Thou art the Creator of Goodness and Nourishment, and of Sustenance. I thank the Pasta, and the Sauce, and the Meatballs, for they provide me all my needs.
I thank Thee for the Many Beverages that Thou provides, for they engender true fellowship, and I will quaff them heartily, be they Beer, or Wine, or Sweet Iced Tea (in the South), or even Milk or Kool-Aid, for it is not good to withhold fluids, and I need to take care of my Body, as Beneficiary of Thine Holy Goodness.
I thank Thee for the giving of healthful Green Salad, the Yummy Garlic Bread, and the Blessed Cheese for the top of my Spaghetti, and also I am most thankful that If I eat All my Dinner, a Dessert of Extreme Chocolateness will surely follow, preferably Dark Chocolate, for it is Good.
I believe that Thou are neither Male, nor Female, but are instead beyond the reaches of the gender confusion of Man and Woman Kind, yea, thou are ageless, timeless and all-encompassing.
I most humbly thank Thee, oh Noodly Appendaged One, for Touching me with the mental capacity to adapt the mythologies of This Universe to aid and comfort me here, until that day I am able to join together with my Pastafarian Brothers and Sisters at the foot of the Beer Volcano, and enumerate my specifications at the Stripper Factory, so that happiness and contentedness and good cheer be present for all, forever and forever,
RAmen.

Beer Volcano.
I win.
edit on 1-2-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

If it were a Christian rally, and a Muslim nutjob came up and grabbed the mike and started shouting "Allah Akbar!", would you congratulate him for speaking his mind? Would he be considered a fearless hero?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

When they yell "convert or die" remember to smile in your burqa wave your rear goodbye!!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not a believer in the Invisible Pink Unicorn then?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
So we all oky with a religion that proclaims Christianity is the only right religion, tells its followers to kill the Heretic, levies taxes on people who do not follow Christ, kills its own people if it thinks they are blasphemers, says outright it will conquer all non-believers,
the of Holy Bible states unbelievers should be killed, father and mother have the right under Gods law to kill offspring,
Ahhh whats the use....

There I fixed it up right proper!

Strange how one can take the rhetoric from one xenophobe and turn it around to make it a proclamation of another. I could of just as easily done this for Judaism but really it's all from the same antiquated Abrahaimic hogwash either way you slice it. Which is by the way is a collection of fairy tales taken from all the other older belief systems of the region. The very fact this is even worth being devisive over shows the lack of critical thinking the average person puts into their petty differences. Boggles the mind really that individuals heck entire groups of people are incapable of even understanding the very tenets of their faiths and focus solely on the minor differences of each to incite hatred and fear. PATHETIC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join