It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heroic fearless lady interrupts Muslim Capitol Day speaker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Wow. Gotta hand it to her speaking her mind in this age of fear and terror.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Whats heroic about her actions, looks more like a quack jumping in when she wasent invited to speak. If you turn the tables and a muslim or a satanist does this they probably would have been shot in texas.

edit on 1-2-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

I wouldn't call it heroic and fearless. Rude and fearful (ignorant), yes.

Rude because, all are welcome... Or should be...to freedom of speech. Fearful because well...its obvious.

Oh well. Ultimately it's harmless...she had her time in the spotlight.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The Religious war has started in Texas I see.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'll laugh.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"I proclaim the lord of Jesus Christ ..." bla bla bla

What is heroic about that?
She is actually proclaiming that "my invisible friend, is stronger than your invisible friend"... what a bunch of morons!
Since the Paris attacks, the anti-muslim-agenda have had a field day. Just sad, they attack it from a pseudo-religious point of view.

Does this fit into your "theory" ?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Kind of makes regular Christians look bad. Almost like when fanatical extremists do something crazy and make their respective group look bad.

Not cool.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
No, it's fearless if she did it in the M.E.
Since she did it in Texas......well it's just a Texas thang.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I can't watch the video, but I think this is the same crazy lady that made a stink about Monster Energy drinks being the "work of Satan" not to long ago. If it is then she isn't very bright.

Somone that can watch the video, is it the same chick below or am I thinking of a different crazy lady?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Oh look, it's another demented loon being obnoxious. I wonder if she knows that Jesus is actually revered in Islam? Oh, wait, that would imply that she could ever bother to confront her misconceptions. Never mind!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hahaha that's 2 vids Ive watched today on ATS that's made me laugh like f**k 😄😄😄

S+f just for the laughs

edit on 22015fAmerica/ChicagoamSun, 01 Feb 2015 07:43:42 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22015fAmerica/ChicagoamSun, 01 Feb 2015 07:58:35 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Yes, that's the same dingbat.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
She should go back and see what the Spanish Conquistadors Christians who invaded Mayan lands did to those people. Would give ISIS (muslim ?) some new ideas for ways to torture and kill.

However, muslims are infiltrating America ever so slowly, using it's laws to wriggle about. Freedom of Religion, ahh, gotta love USA.

How about no religion! I try to stay away from all of them.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thank you.

I was thinking it was.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I can't watch the video, but I think this is the same crazy lady that made a stink about Monster Energy drinks being the "work of Satan" not to long ago. If it is then she isn't very bright.

Somone that can watch the video, is it the same chick below or am I thinking of a different crazy lady?

It surdenly looks like her. Here is a screenshot from the video:

Nice catch buddy

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What a vile and disgusting OP and thread.
Why not log into stormfront or something, might be better for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

We need her to train our men how to be MEN...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I laugh at ALL religions but why mention Stormfront? Are you calling OP a rightwing, nazi, racist?
What if he is just a christian who is weary of islam?
Maybe he is even black.
Then you have just labelled him far too harsh. But that is how it goes nowadays.
You are forced to love islam or else...
Nevermind the muslims who chop off heads left, right and centre, they are never told to join Stormfront even if they want death to all Kaffirs.

Radical 'racism callers'. Should be a new word.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just another ignorant bigot in Texas so really nothing new. Another fool that thinks America is a Christian nation.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Vile,

This woman's ignorance is repulsive and shame one you OP for describing her as "heroic", I see nothing heroic about her actions, I do not find intolerance and xenophobia "heroic" i think its just sickening ignorance.

This video clearly shows a peaceful Islamic gathering in the state of Texas, Muslim Americans, celebrating their state and their faith. Then this horrible woman turns up with her mid-evil views. Does she not realise she is only adding to the problems that arise in our communities with this level of intolerance. She is not better than a KKK member in the 1960's screaming racist abuse at African Americans. She is Sum, not a hero.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My invisible space monster can beat all of your invisible space monsters.
Praise Bob!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join