It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heaven Experience 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Part 3 The Sacrifice

From understanding the importance of love, and seeking it with my whole heart: I asked a question I had personally wrestled with, from the first day became a believer :"How was my sin forgiven 2000 years ago?" How did Y'shua's act forgive me in today's time; I wanted to know the why, and how it works. I believed my sin had been forgiven because of the Promise of Y'shua, and the filling of the Holy Spirit that had come into me that day Oct. 8 1978,(but that's another experience ). I couldn't figure out the how. I'm a Mechanical Eng. and Inventor so Ive always needed to know the, (how it works). Then it all came to me in a instant and the scriptures were revealed: Abraham's faith, to be willing, and obedient to sacrifice his son, and because he had done this he received a blessing: that in thy seed all the nations of the earth will be blessed. This is why he is the father of the faith. That in this blessing God would predestined Y'shua His only begotten Son to be given because God so loved the world. I realized that when Y'shua was in the Garden and asked if its possible let this cup pass from me: that He wanted to avoid what was coming and said nevertheless not as I will but as thou wilt. Then when He was questioned by Pilate, Y'shua answered, and said you would have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above. God had given Pilate the authority. Then I realized the greatest atrocity was Y'shua Suffering for me, when he did not deserve it, he was perfect. Then I remembered Psalm 22 when he said thou hast brought me to the dust of death. God had the power to stop the torture and crucifixion at anytime, he let his only begotten suffer unto death because he loved me. In so requiring this of his Son I realized there isn't any carnal sin I could do to top what the Father had done, and that my own sin would not separate me from the father. But what the Father did was out of love for us, and what is done out of love fulfills the law and cannot be sin. If this had not been done out of love it would have been the greatest of all sin. I was in total wonder and awe. I saw how I could not do any carnal sin that could top what the father had done, and how Y'shua had overcame all and reconciled us, there isn't anything that can separate us from the love of the Father because of Y'shua's love and obedience unto death.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Michaelfunction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction
You should have combined these into three different posts, rather than three different threads. As it is, anyone clicking on 2 or 3 is being dropped into the middle of the story, and has to go seek out the other threads to get the whole tale.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks and how would I do that?a reply to: Klassified

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have alerted the mods. Maybe they will be kind enough to merge the threads into one for you.

edit on 1/31/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You should have combined these into three different posts, rather than three different threads. As it is, anyone clicking on 2 or 3 is being dropped into the middle of the story, and has to go seek out the other threads to get the whole tale.

A pulpit would be the proper place but it seems that ATS has become that anyways.

JUDE11

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I saw how I could not do any carnal sin that could top what the Father had done, and how Y'shua had overcame all and reconciled us.

Be reconciled to whom? The Father? You mean the one you just admitted committed the most heinous act possible, killing and torturing his own son? You're basically saying God has committed a sin that no one can surpass, so whatever you do cannot top it and you are safe to sin all you want. Once saved always saved?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
please continue the discussion here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join