It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heaven Experience 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Part 2 Spiritual Correction

As He spoke to me telepathically, in an instant, I understood, and embodied all He proceeded to reveal. He explained that the meaning of life was this overwhelming love I was experiencing, and that we should dedicate our lives to manifesting this love toward God, others and ourselves here on earth, and tell people about the hope of the coming Kingdom. In so doing, we will actually help bring about the this Kingdom of love. I then realized whatever I thought or wondered, the answer was instantly downloaded into my understanding. "This is incredible" , I thought, and then I realized I was no longer afraid to die. Wouldn't you know it, the next thought I had was "I must be really special because of what is happening to me" and in that very instant I was reproved with a spiritual shock of correction, so powerful it shook me to my core, and increased In power until I was literally driven to repentance. ( I learned quickly to be careful what I think ) I then was filled with the love of heaven again. He let me know that when the fullness of the Kingdom of God is manifest, this kind of immediate spiritual reproof will be experienced by all; that this is the meaning of the verse" He will rule by a rod of iron." I then understood that those who did not know how to enter into love because they had lived only for their own selfish interest, would try to hide from the presence of God's all encompassing Spirit.

edit on 31-1-2015 by Michaelfunction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Michaelfunction

The ultimate pain would be true knowledge of Gods love for us, but be unable to accept it.

There are many convinced that loving oneself is the same as loving God and others because we are one.

We are all cells of the same organism, or stars in the same universe. I can intellectually understand how loving and serving oneself to the exclusion of God and others can be a spiritual path by providing catalysts to the rest of us.

What a lonely path that must be.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Please continue the discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed.
edit on Sat Jan 31 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

join