It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Think Tank

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And what makes you think that aliens will be evil, I think if they were evil we would
not exist today.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fedupkid. Sorry to make you feel as if I assumed that because you started this thread you have all the answers, this isn't how I meant for it to come across. The reason I ask what your first action would be if such an order was created is to discover which issues you view as priorities. For me the main focus would have to be on the banking system. The current banking system is the biggest cause of inequality on earth, to have a system where one group can print as much money as they want while others may never even see $1000 in a lifetime is a disgrace. How this could be reformed on a global scale I am yet to work out but hopefully threads such as this one can help us reach a conclusion about that. To all the people dismissing this thread and shooting down the ideas put forward please understand this, I don't think a paradise like earth where everyone always gets along and sings and dances is possible, but a world where everyone at least starts on a level playing field is a necessity if we are to achieve our potential as a species.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I really hope positive people ascend to another dimension while negative people
stay behind and get what they asked for and deserve.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fedupkid

You are absolutely right in your beliefs. You are on your way to Emerald City as I call it..... And you have the Flying monkeys attacking you to prove it. If we pooled all of our human resources together and utilized them in a "wise" way then we could create a world that would be a delight to live in for everybody. And would be free from fear of want for the masses.

The only way I can see it happening is by creating what I would term a seed or a cell. It would be a self-sustaining and non-earth damaging infrastructure. One into which we could "plug in" so to speak average citizens from the current system and make it run. I feel that ALL of the technological aspects to make such a system successful already exist.
One of the criteria that I would establish for the "system". would be... that not only does it have to maintain itself indefinitely, but must also be able to replicate itself within a reasonable period of time ( which will have to be determined ). What I mean is generate enough excess materials to be able to double the infrastructure.

The hardest part of establishing the system would be determining status for eligibility to become a citizen as well as operating protocol for the inhabitants. We all find it easy to complain about laws and regulations and yet I don't see how any society could operate without some form of written guidance . The technical parts of the project will be easy compared to establishing some sort of operating code and dealing with the inter-relational problems associated with it.

Harry

edit on 3-2-2015 by HarryJoy because: add/clarify

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If I had the power to recreate things the first thing I would do is address basic survival fundamentals.

1. Ensure adequate and clean water, shelter and protection, food, sanitation and medical supplies while ignoring all other industries first off. No entertainment, no money just working on keeping these commodities available. This will take a while to install because people will moan etc that its not fun and that gasoline is going to run out etc.

2. Once this is addressed and everyone or almost everyone is employed and educated in this system, the work hours per community will more than likely be very little (3 hours a day maybe?) If we all actually did these more useful tasks. From here people would get bored sure, tho they will like in all disaster zones find ways of entertaining themselves. We then need to allow educators to come in, These educators should have free reign over how and what they teach! Whether wrong or right, if it works it works.
Because everyone is probably only going to be working 3 hours a day at most in this new system, you open up new avenues for them to do. These will not be jobs as such but hobbies. Some will be musicians some will be scientists and instead of working for money they just do it because they want to.

3. In time, society will distribute itself again, into positions they desire, some people like growing food. Some like driving vehicles, some like science and writing. Some people enjoy saving peoples lives. We do not need to be paid to do these things in this system, we just do it because we enjoy doing it and by doing it we earn respect.

4. Evolution takes place and a whole new world churns itself, there will still be conflicts and crimes of course, but more than likely on a much lower scale than currently. Even if conflict between groups appears frequently, this would actually be "survival of the fittest" which is what we try to model today right? Money does not make you fittest, it means you were lucky. To be honest though, it will not be anything like the mess we have today. The most peaceful times in the worlds history according to some report on the internet with no sources of data and how they could have possibly got the data.

This is how I would start, the details will be worked out by much smarter people.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fedupkid
a reply to: rom12345

Please get rid of limiting beliefs my friend. No matter how different we are from each other
we should have something in common. And why are you shooting my ideas without providing
solutions and alternatives. Are you too benefiting from this sick system somehow? Don't you
want your kids to be free? Please be constructive instead of keep saying that we can't achieve
it. That kind of mindset is not helpful.

I have still a few beliefs to discard.

one being, that "Civilisation" is organic, and can not be effectively sterilised.
I feel quite sure that if all humans have complete common ground, devoid of opposing positions, the evolution of civilisation would cease.

With that said,I would offer to your premise:
It is the intensity and tactic of opposition that would need to be addressed, in all ,presumably rational, human beings.
With this achieved people should be emancipated from all governance, into a positively reinforcing anarchy.

After thought :- I think "The New World Order" is taken, perhaps another platitude should be considered for the naming your think tank.

unless...
edit on 3-2-2015 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And what makes you think that aliens will be evil, I think if they were evil we would
not exist today.

Evil and good are human concepts. You were taught good and evil based on human morals and beliefs.

You cannot say they are universal concepts because you do not know how a different species thinks.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I really hope positive people ascend to another dimension while negative people
stay behind and get what they asked for and deserve.

Negative and positive.....both ends of the SAME magnet.

Balance is the key. Can't have one without the other.

Ascension to another dimension of positivity....I have swamp land in Florida. Want some?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hmmmph, you pretty smart fella.a reply to: Judgie

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Did people used to seriously dance like this in the 80s? What a trip!

GREEEEEEEEASE! GREASY! GREASY! GREEEASE!
edit on 3 2 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

You got to realize that Sh$t was cutting edge techno funk...and those moves were from another dimension. But it's a progressive thing and you can't bring back the newness of an old thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fedupkid

In theory a good world order would be great, the problem is its made of humans
and the psychopaths tend to rise to the top of the pile.

psychopaths or a subset of them seem to crave power more then anything else.

So what eventually happens is your society is subverted by a bunch of Nihilistic
Neo-malthusian death cult whack jobs like we have now.

Anytime someone starts talking peace, unity, and a new path they get the
same treatment as these guys:

JFK, RFK, MLK, John lennon, Terrence Yeakey, Gandhi, Ken Saro Wiwa,
Michael Hastings, etc etc....

So as some old and wise men once said limited government is likely best
because any concentration of power is always subverted.

As Lord Acton put it : Power corrupts, and absolute power absolutely.

Now onto money...

Money itself isn't evil, its the people who subvert it to serve them
and setup a generational dynasty to keep their family in charge of
it for generations, namely the bank$ter dynasties.

We just need to make a return to the greenback that the banksters
got rid of back in the day.

We do not need a corrupt federal reserve that is not part of the
government printing our money, and charging us interest to do it
thus making it a ponzi scheme.

Though unless we are very careful they will pull the same stunt
they did at Jekyll Island, and do it again, and pass it during
Christmas break while most members of the government are
not present much as the 16th amendment was done.

edit on 4-2-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have some new ideas, I think we should all start by learning to become self sustained.

Here are some keywords that might help you out.

Handyman
Free energy
Rainwater harvesting
Natural pesticides
Aquaponics
Permaculture
Greenhouse
Robotics
Plant care guide
Animal care guide
Human care guide
Natural medicines
Urban gardening
Farming
Self sufficient
Self sustained
Composting
Soil mechanics
Water management
Water pollution
Air pollution
Marine pollution
Soil contamination
Green energy
Organic Gardening
edit on 4-2-2015 by fedupkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Ascension to another dimension of positivity....I have swamp land in Florida. Want some?

Yes, I'll take it, please leave your home address or your phone number
so we can discuss some issues. I hope the aliens you call evil will zap
your negative flying monkey behind and bury it in your own swamp.

What is your value to humanity by being negative?

edit on 4-2-2015 by fedupkid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join