It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown's daughter - Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This poor girl! My heart goes out to her.

a reply to: MrLimpet

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
This poor girl! My heart goes out to her.

a reply to: MrLimpet

Everyone has been coming out of the woodwork talking about her excessive drinking and all the pills and drugs she was on lately, but unless a hospital releases it, or the family lawyer releases it, I'm not going to post any links because it's just gossip at this point.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Bobby Kristina back in a coma after doctor's tried removing some of her medications to wake her.

Doctors treating Bobbi Kristina Brown, who remains in a medically induced coma, tried taking her off various medications, according to a source close to her family.

They were forced to put her back on the drugs because she started having seizures, the source told CNN on Wednesday.

Last week, doctors removed her breathing tube, allowing Brown to be ventilated through a hole in her throat.

At the time, CNN's chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said the move suggested she would need to be on such support for "weeks and months to come, as opposed to hours and days."

Police have said they're treating Brown's case as a criminal investigation.

Not good. Not in all cases of course, but statistically the longer you are in a coma, the more damage it can do to your body.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Report: Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Filming Reality Show While She's In The Hospital On Life Support

Several members of Bobbi Kristina's family are currently shooting a reality show, and while her father Bobby Brown will NOT be appearing in the series, three of his siblings (sisters Tina and Leolah, along with brother Shane) and a handful of his nieces and nephews are involved in it. Really guys?!

source

Heard about this a couple of weeks ago. Thought surely it was a false rumor. Guess its not

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Rehab and Jail don't even deter some addicts. I've known a woman who went through the system, prison, probation, IOP, got a job, got fired from her job, failed UAs, sent back to prison, more probation, IOP again... lol, it just doesn't work for some.

Some addicts have extreme issues, that best I can tell so far only get solved when they are 6ft under, except not for them, for those who had to endure the years of suffering.

When your at that level of messedupedness, there's so many layers of lies, and self-delusions, that you can't reach the truth, no matter what therapy comes your way.

I'm in a different class of addict. Partied hard through my 20s, started having serious issues in the last few years. Tried to go clean a couple times on my own, lasting months both times. Took a DUI and jailtime for me to get real that moderation didn't work, and I needed to enter a different stage of life that had no room for intoxicating substances.

A year later, and I went to court for the charge, jail again, and now am on 2 years of probation, and doing SOP with a system that is so far below my reasoning capabilities. The average individual is functioning at a much lower level than I am. It's not helping me in the least, I helped myself after the push from the initial nite in jail, but it doesn't matter. I gotta go through this process to appease the state's interests.

In the middle, you find people who are not as messed up as the first scenario I mentioned, and not as well off as my own situation. Many of these people truly do need help, and find it through in/out-patient, SMART, AA/NA, or something else. It's tragic, but true that ~5% of addicts last 12 months sober regardless of what system they choose or is forced on them.
edit on 6-3-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nick Gordon will be on Dr. Phil for an "intervention" on March 11th. He will be on the show with his mother whom he wanted nothing to do with, now all of a sudden back in his life.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

I am watching this as I write.

I wonder if the police think he may have something to do with both of these incidents.

Interesting story, Ya just gotta listen to what he is saying. He may be under the infuence, there is always truth in the bs if you listen carefully enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not that I follow celebrity news but this was interesting..
There seem to contradictory statements about this news.

Bobby Brown tells concert goers his daughter Bobbi Kristina is awake

Link

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
Not that I follow celebrity news but this was interesting..
There seem to contradictory statements about this news.

Bobby Brown tells concert goers his daughter Bobbi Kristina is awake

Link

I saw this! Some speculate he meant she was with him in spirit and not awake, per se. Truthfully, I think if she were awake, there would have been more of a to-do, but I could be wrong. I think he did mean in spirit, but that's just me.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join