It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Dimensional Consciousness - Any Insights?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Guten Tag!

I am somewhat learned on the pineal gland, and we take effective measures to keep it as healthy and regulated as possible....i do confess to a love of certain beverages and luxury treats that aren't really the best for such endeavors according to most sources, but I have found that in my particular case I can't function as well as I'd like without those little vices.

At the moment I regulate myself to one good meal a day when possible. It's difficult to eat healthy because - you are so right about this - so much of the American Landscape is really about pushing unhealthy alternatives laden with all sorts of contaminants. Luckily, my body is extremely resilient to most of those poisons, but I still make a practice to moderate as often as possible just to be safe.

Working all the time in keeping my chakras balanced and in good repair!

Thanks!

a reply to: RainbowSkye

I totally agree - we definitely have a lot more control about how our realities manifest than we are lea to believe.

I'm guessing I still have some Karmic layover from a previous lifetime as I do tend to have deep grief and regret about things that happened in my past....forgive me if I don't elaborate further....I'm not sure how many of my impressions are true and how many are just allegorical thought manifestations yet.

Glad to hear you're interacting with the Felines! That's wonderful news!

They really are infinitely dear little creatures. Our kitty was an adopted rescue. 100's of cats available and she was the only one just sitting there patiently and who just said "hi" when I approached her. Every other cat in the room was begging for attention and it was a little overwhelming. The ladies at the adoption center told me she had been found in a puddle as a kitten with severe pneumonia before they nursed her back to health. Maybe that's why she and I had an unspoken sympathetic connection immediately, she needed a home that would just let her relax and be loved after all that early trauma in her life.

Oh gracious....this is turning into something more suited for Zazz's "Crazy Cat Lady" thread than the OP....I'll shush now. Sorry about that.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed thus far!
You ROCK!

edit on 1/31/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I haven't much to add... plain deep thought and/or years of experimentation with molecules arranged in a certain manner have shown me other modes of being and thought exist... I guess 'dimensions' is a term for that, and maybe the term involves spacial area as well as mental modes and perhaps they are connected.

However, I'd love to pass onto your cat and other 'higher dimensional beings' that we (arguably) 3 dimensional beings need defining terms to better understand their (4/5 dimensional and higher) maddeningly cryptic statements.

Skoal...

eta: cardboard box time machine/space ship ... heh! funny
edit on 1/31/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Agreed.

I think she's tight lipped with her communications because she isn't "here" on our plane of reality most of the time. Off exploring more interesting worlds while sitting in her cardboard box time-machine/spaceship.

Can't blame her though....she seems happy wherever she is and whatever she's up to in there.

(I don't know if I'd be inclined to deal with lower dimensional stuff all the time either if I were higher up the chain.)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

oh wow. yeah understandable totally.

i experimented with natural stuff as a part of the whole coming of age thing i guess. wanted to experience. but the whole trip can come from meditation just as strong as some hallucinogen. it's all about the state of mind. the substance can help you get there but if you can get there on your own then heck, power to you man. i don't do meditation but from what i know it sounds like tripping to me.

see, tripping happens. it's not just a hallucination. it happens on whatever plain you saw it on. whether it has meaning or not is a different matter but hallucinations of higher consciousness aren't immaterial. they exist and they happened- just like any other non-tripping experience. with tripping/meditation /altered consciousness it's just on another plane of perceptual reality. which really legitimizes it all, imo.

read "HALLUCINATIONS" by Oliver Sacks. i really recommend it. i think you'd find a lot of answers and enjoyment out of reading it.

edit on 1-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

i just don't see why you'd want to trip yourself out (meditate) though. I mean, yeah i was young (am young lol) once and tried stuff but i really don't think i'd do it now. i saw and experienced what i all wanted and learned what i needed already. granted, for a year or so i tried stuff but it was a once-in-my-lifetime sorta thing. i would feel wrong going back all of the time if that makes sense
edit on 1-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This may help with Your fur friend: www.spiritguidesparrow.com

And this will help so "if/when" You talk with folks, You don't end up w/a script for Thorazine™ plus, see how improved You feel when done reading it. It is short in length as it is but a page:www.sunfell.com...

Enjoy Your travels...

namaste

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well that is the first text book response, "Take the # and multiply it by 2". I think your cat is just playing you. Cats do like to do that.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

sadly, my brain chemistry is already off center of it's own volition and I don't wish to add unpredictable variables into my personal matrix because of that fact.

Don't be sad, some of us are wired like that, a friend of mine says I was dropped in the "magical pot" as a child, I don't need any altering substance.

It's kind of a bugger and chore, because part of me desperately wishes to understand why I must endure these altered realities

Embrace it and challenge it.

and the self-preservation aspect of self just wants to reduce the negative stimulus as much as is humanly possible.

Please elaborate, what is the negative aspect?

despite what the hippies want people to believe - not all of what lies beyond is rainbows and sunshine.

Despite what they want us to believe they didn't invent the universe.
Hippie quote;" We are all equal, I am perfect"

It never hurts to be as prepared as possible for whatever might arise in those conditional states.

I am not sure what you are addressing here?

I wish my cats would do that, then I wouldn't feel like I am talking to my self.
No seriously, you are lucky, though I am wondering should this thread be in the Pet Forum. LOL
Nice thread
WIS

edit on 10-2-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Words

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'll give you a start here, thinking more than one thought at the same time and then thinking multi-laterally - if thoughts can be compared to time, then thinking one thought at a time would be seen as linear time, and thinking more than one thought at the same time would be seen as multi-dimensional.

It sounds simple but is surprisingly difficult, you need to have bridged a certain "gap" where intellect meets intuition.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have had no solid proof moments regarding this, but I have experienced some bizarre things! Once during a state of sleep paralysis I was aware of beings around me, I became aware that they were restraining me and observing me. When I realized this I started to struggle, I heard one being say something about me trying to break through and should he stop me, another replied no let him try and then I started to wake up again and return to normality. I know this could all be put down to the bizarre things experienced normally during sleep paralysis, but it's cool to think that it could have been me becoming aware of a higher dimensions and the beings of said dimension noticing me!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Perhaps a greater riddle is why the 10th dimension being only has nine lives.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
so your cat you tell us is possessed? Youre not in the 5th dimension or 3rd density... You are still in the 3rd dimension or first density, so no worries.

Be careful with these things.

What you tell us, actually reminds me tha claims of a hoaxer (deluted maybe) Alex Collier. Who spoke with Andromedans and they told him, that soon hummanity will jump into 5th dimension.

Just a fast brief, be carefull not be over-confident about what you see and what "they" tell you. The abominations who reside on earth, cannot bypass the 3rd density. And you tell us about the 10th... 8th density?

it goes like that

1st density = 3rd dimension (our plain of existanse)
2nd density = 4th dimension (maybe when we die, we move there) (entities inside our solar system, also reside there) you call them demons, or spirits or angels, or dimensional beings / aliens.
3rd density = 5 dimension (entities inside our solar system reside there) you call them god or higher engels, or dimensional beings or satan.
4th density = 6 dimension (yes they do exist, but not in our solar system).
8th density = 10th dimension. (same as above) and your cat

Its like " hearing voices" ? Or in a trance state, or dream state?.. But never forget that bad energies, always manipulate people with lies. So I am not accusing the cat, but what it uses the form of your cat in your dream state, in order to speak with you. Be wise and investigate it. Interogate your cat in your dream next time, make clever question and watch for reactions.
edit on 27-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join