It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteries in the Maritimes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
After lurking around for years as a conspiracy junkie, Ive finally decided to join ATS as a member. I love reading members different opinions about subjects, especially when a great debate gets going. I'm a bit of a skeptic myself when it comes to a lot of subjects, but I wouldn't say I'm a debunker.

I'm here for those 5% of theories and sightings that I feel have a lot of credibility and evidence.

I live in the Maritimes, and we have a lot of great mysteries and conspiracies to explore!

I can't wait to start participating and reading more threads.

See you around,

B

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

edit on 31/1/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thank you.
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hello, good evening and welcome!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
which part of the maritimes,
There's oak island.
And lots of sightings, there was one when i lived in halifax. An orange orb flying around.

And a good chance the holy grail is in the area, or the ark of the covenant haha. Wouldn't that be something.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AzureSky

I live about 30 minutes from Oak Island. Lost a lot of its intrigue with all the tourism.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Welcome to ATS, home of the smartest bunch of mad people around!!

being a debunker isn't a bad think, and in fact can help close down those threads full of #

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
After lurking around for years as a conspiracy junkie, Ive finally decided to join ATS as a member. I love reading members different opinions about subjects, especially when a great debate gets going. I'm a bit of a skeptic myself when it comes to a lot of subjects, but I wouldn't say I'm a debunker.

I'm here for those 5% of theories and sightings that I feel have a lot of credibility and evidence.

I live in the Maritimes, and we have a lot of great mysteries and conspiracies to explore!

I can't wait to start participating and reading more threads.

See you around,

B
do you live in the camel toe of nb? I do ,,,, welcome

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

Chefspicy, I live in the moose knuckle that is Nova Scotia. In all seriousness, I think NS is amazing.

Oak Island is definitely old news. I hope the new guys there find something, but I'm sure their network sponsors want to drag that out as long as possible. Someone told me J Hutton Pulitzer was there, that screams boring to me, as the guy is a fraud.

I am pretty interested in our Masonic connections here, as well as native mysteries, pre-columbian theories, ley lines, political bug out locations, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello. Love to see more from Nova Scotia join. Definitely many tales to tell and mysteries to explore here. Welcome to the flip side.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

(Off topic, there are a lot of Nova Scotia folks around :p )

To the OP, welcome around.

I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Hi Atsbhct, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank you.

top topics

join