It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine accuses Russia of terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The claim was the Ukrainian government is illegitimate and a Junta. I have demonstrated, using both Russian and western sources, to show that those claims are lies.

There is nothing to debate since the facts are established.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
The rebels refused to allow a KIEV ORGANIZED vote to occur in their controlled areas. The same holds true for occupied Crimea.

edit on 31-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I've seen no such facts disputed let alone disproved.

Wrong. Besides, if you've truly done that, why shy away from it?

You've ignored the obvious, while building a house of cards.

Again, regardless of recognition by outside entities, as I've again demonstrated, it is the WILL OF THE PEOPLE that matters.

The will of these people is obvious...based on the formation of 3 new republics. By the people. 3 new republics. The people did it. What'd they do? Form 3 new republics.......

How have you proven anything again? Remind me

Maybe I should just start double posting.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Oh, and, I'll remind you that the people of Crimea, Donetsk and Lugansk clearly disagree. And since they're the only ones who know REALLY what's going on, I'm inclined to believe them.

In any case, you'll ignore all my points again and claim false victory in the debate.

I have challenged you to a true debate. One based on merit and knowledge. If you refuse to accept this, that's on you. But its out there.

Just a fair warning though, during real debates, failing to counter your opponents side doesn't usually end,well.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

No he did not.

the Russian government recognizes the government of Ukraine and no amount of your spin will change that fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Who cares what Russia recognizes?

We agree! Good job! Continue on Shilling...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Oh, and, I'll remind you that the people of Crimea, Donetsk and Lugansk clearly disagree. And since they're the only ones who know REALLY what's going on, I'm inclined to believe them.

And the people of Crimea East and South Ukraine who don't want to be a part of Russia clearly disagrees with you. An armed invasion of Ukraine and occupation of Ukrainian territory pretty much undermines your point.

the world recognizes Ukraine and its government.

the same cant be said for the occupation governments in south / East / Crimea, where the governments are not recognized by anyone.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Yes, but this "shilling" ran the debate equivalent of an M1 Abrams across your argument. And, by resorting to personal attacks instead of rebuttals, you've failed to even raise a shield. Metaphorically speaking.

@xc, and no amount of diversions can change the fact that your arguments are specious and irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Thanks for this.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Then feel free to refute them.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Close but NO
What the articles stated was Only the recognition that an election took place.

NOT that Russia recognizes the government of Ukraine as you've declared as fact.
big big difference Xcathdra
But keep believing our own lie.

Did you omit for self-preservation where The head of the Russian Upper House Senator Vladimir Dzhabarov told the RIA Novosti news agency that Russian officials would try to cooperate with the freshly elected Ukrainian government despite doubts of its legitimacy?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
DP

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Yeah Russia recognized the government of Ukraine. Their own media has stated the same.

edit on 1-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Okay, let's get this straight: if people rise up against a corrupt government and hold an election to replace it, it is a fascist coup, unless they decide to become a Russian oblast, in which case it is the legitimate will of the people. Got it?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Is it not against the policy of ATS to call someone a shill? I am sure there was a thread created warning against it. Perhaps it only applies to certain members, who can say?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

@xc, and no amount of diversions can change the fact that your arguments are specious and irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Thanks for this.

If you are unable to support your position then maybe you should stop making those claims. If you could support your position there would be no need for you to deflect by dismissing my position by trying to blame me of raising irrelevant information when in fact my response was to your claims.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I see my post about a member here posting a thread Putins daughter exposed was deleted?

Wtf? Did he cry to the mods ?

Pathetic,if you have the audacity to post about Russian shills on this site and post a smear thread about Putins daughter then expect that to be brought up

Ok will say this again

Russia had not invaded Ukraine and if the have the Ukraine army would not still be shelling the east and killing civilians.Nato would also have lots of spy satellite shots of the Russian army in Ukraine

Georgia did the same when it's NATO loving leader I assume got the nod to kill his Russian leaning population from his western masters,Russia did what it should be doing in Ukraine now

It stopped Georgia from killing anymore but never advanced further than needed

Crimea held elections and decided the new Ukraine leaders were racist thugs who's fatherland party ordered and armed the sniper who killed so many innocent people

Russian troops were allowed there with an existing base lease under the old government and the troops in green seen on the streets were there to make sure the murdering bastards from the new government didn't start killing them

So Russia hasn't invaded Ukraine it knows NATO wants that and its pushing it's buttons into doing so

NATO couldn't give a fk about Ukraine they will be seen as cannon fodder to any future war with Russia and hope to get them bogged down in that country like other countries they have been throwing money at to stop the Russian army from fighting in their own countries

NATO are the bullies and liars

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I pray the people of UA turn on them,and expel them from the continent.

I almost pissed myself laughing... Thanks

Sure the Ukrainian gouvernment has some credibility issues, but they're officially elected. They were actually put in power by their citizens, for exactly what they are trying to do now: to protect their people from pro-Russian-terrorism.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join