It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to play: Ask The Overlord

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall SO, Mary and John are on a train to Hackensack traveling a mean speed of 60 mph. John is 6 years older than the train engineer and Mary is 2 years younger than the conductor. The man sitting directly in front of them is wearing a red shirt. If the earth rotates at a constant rate of approximatley 1038 mph, how much wider does the door have to be to get the couch in the room? Bonus question: Will it require a chainsaw?
The couch fits through the window, and the house is in Hackensack.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing Question One. Since standards must be measurable to determine violations, and that violation is independant of the violator, does ATS have boundary conditions for its own ethics? Question Two. (That was a lead in to this one) SO, without defining personal ethics, do your "personal" ethical standards fall in line (100 percent, 90 , 85, etc...) with the ATS "evolved" business ethic ?
1- No. We rely on the judgement of experienced staff. 2- I'm not sure what you mean by an "evolved" business ethic for ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Scenerio 1: You wake up and find out that you will die tomorrow. What do you do for your last day alive?

Scenerio 2: You are given one wish with no limits to the wish other than you can't wish for more wishes. What do you wish for?

Scenerio 3: You can go back in time (any point in time from yesterday to the beginning of time) and kill one person. Who would it be and why?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Which of the following is your favorite?

1. Kenny Loggins or Kenny Rogers
2. Alvin, Simon, Theodore
3. Coyote or Road Runner?

How do we know that we are really on abovetopsecret.com and not on a spoofed site run off an aliens ship?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
this is inspired by mpeake as well as a convo I had today.

if you knew you were going to die in the next few days, what would be the last book you read?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Which thread has totally surprised you by the number of replies and interest shown by the members?

What's the most wackiest, silly, totally out there thread you've seen on ATS?

Are you sick of us yet?

Can i have another day at the spa for christmas?
whoops I got confused for a second and mixed you up with other big red guy
just kidding

interesting thread, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I collect mermaids..........
I have been told, that there is a bar in NYC called TRIXIES and that its run by an older lady who wears a mermaid suit and sits on the bar, and that the place has blow up mermiad sex dolls hanging from the ceiling.....

QUESTION: have you EVER seen this place? is this a REAL place?

Would you COULD you, with your super powers please kidnapp one of these blow up mermaid dolls for me for Christmas? ( I shall make you cookies in exchange) but a book of matches would suffice.....

Bummer Skepy, that you have not personally experianced an OOBE, its amazing!....I HOPE it happens for you someday...THATS my Christmas wish for you!

I LIKE the idea of YOU giving US points as Christmas presents thats kewl....

I guess you have NO IDEA what 'IKO IKO' means either..........
dangit...I thought you knew everything.......or might have access to a SUPER dictionary or sumpin......
I have won $$ on radio stations stumping the DJ's with this question, and the sad thing is..... I REALLY WANNA KNOW........

[edit on 17-12-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake Scenerio 1: You wake up and find out that you will die tomorrow. What do you do for your last day alive? Scenerio 2: You are given one wish with no limits to the wish other than you can't wish for more wishes. What do you wish for? Scenerio 3: You can go back in time (any point in time from yesterday to the beginning of time) and kill one person. Who would it be and why?
1- Go to Maine. 2- Wish for a pot that offers me as much cash as I want each time I reach into it, as often as I reach into it. 3- Wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates Which of the following is your favorite? 1. Kenny Loggins or Kenny Rogers 2. Alvin, Simon, Theodore 3. Coyote or Road Runner?
1. neither 2. the big bad wolf 3. Coyote of course

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What would you like printed on your headstone? It can be as far-fetched as you like.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I didn't read all this thread so I hope this question isn't repeated.

I almost bit the big one, kicked the bucket, bought the farm or met with my maker on November 30th. Carbon Monoxide Poisioning.
All kinds of things were going through my head, including CO.
There's many things I wish I'd done...... but did not. Is there something you'd really like to do, but haven't achieved yet?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What are the chances of hosting a member photography competition in BTS?

In your opinion, who has the most potential for becoming the next set of Presidential candidates?

When the stress from running ATS gets to you, what's your outlet?

How many have been pounded into the ground by the infamous Ban Hammer?!

Do you look at the kleenex after you blow your nose??

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hy SO, I have only one question to ask you if I may.

What surprises you most about mankind?

Thank you; Sauron

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
did you miss my questions on the previous page?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why Am I the first flag on this thread?

It was a nice change from the usual doomngloom

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Danbones
Why Am I the first flag on this thread?

It was a nice change from the usual doomngloom

Maybe because this thread started 9 years ago before the roll-out of flag functionality?

Since its bumped already, my question to SO:
When was flag functionality rolled out?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join