It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to play: Ask The Overlord

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Why don't you post a picture of yourself?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

who are your all time favourite posters on ATS?

I am one of skeptics favorite posters, right SO?

oh and here's a picture of SO, one of my favorites

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Why don't you post a picture of yourself?

He has,
its on BTS..

i use to think SO was only my age (im 18)

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

He has,
its on BTS..

Anyone have a link? There are about 200 pages worth of member photos.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

He has,
its on BTS..

Anyone have a link? There are about 200 pages worth of member photos.

its on chit-chat and i think it in the 20s somewhere. his dog is on chit-chat too

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If someone made a post containing highly secret and dangerous information, threatening powerful interests, and you were to receive some phone calls advising you to cease your participation in ATS, would you yield to such "request"?

And has ATS ever received threats from any government/organization in the past?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Will we ever know for sure who did it?

[edit on 063131p://45126 by instar]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ycon just made me laugh so hard with the mickey mouse pic.

1. Do you believe in obes/astral projection?

2. Do you believe a member here has any paranormal abilities?

3. Do you have paranormal abilities?

4. Describe the cats you have.

5. Are you related to WOS?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r Boxers or Briefs? Onion Rings or Fries? White meat or Dark meat? Son, Daughter, or niether? Why was Conie Chung Tonight cancelled? Which smiley do you think is the best smiley? Lastly, Do you think squirrels are part of the NWO?
Boxer-briefs curly fries red ? she was terrible on her own (@@) only the black ones

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK If you could be anyone in the History of the World, Who would it be and Why?
DaVinci... he was essentially paid to doodle all day.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar 1) Who will be the first Moderator to snap and go postal in '05 2) Whats your favorite topic of discussion on the forums? 3) Whats your least favorite topic of discussion on the boards? 4) Have any pets? if so, what are they, theyre names, and how many. 5) whats Your favorite television show.
1) ? 2) science 3) religion 4) Yes (the other anwers are all over the board) 5) Law & Order

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe Favorite way to relax? Favorite movie? Did Oswald kill JFK? What's the best thing about living in NY?
Mountain biking LOTR no take-out food delivery of any variety delivered within 15 minutes

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia One last one...whats your favorite genre of music and your favorite artist in that genre?
Rock. AC DC

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL 1- who are they??? 2- how did you become the admistrator and the tech. guy of ATS??? 3- do you speak to Simon on the phone??? 4- do you get paid for "running" ATS???
1- who are they? 2- discussed it with Simon 3- we have a telepathic connection, no need 4- I get the souls of those who are banned

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts 1) A question related to They See All's question... on average, how much time do you dedicate every week to ATS? 2) Wine or beer? If beer, what kind? 3) Are you the one changing John Titor's diapers right now?
4) Alyson Hannigan or Sarah Michelle Gellar?
1- 10-20 hours 2) both, Beer - www.shipyard.com... (requires a drive north) 3) NC is 4) Alyson

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e 1. Do you believe in obes/astral projection? 2. Do you believe a member here has any paranormal abilities? 3. Do you have paranormal abilities? 4. Describe the cats you have. 5. Are you related to WOS?
1. no 2. no 3. no 4. (had) 3 cool ones once 5. no

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Can ycon U2U me and tell me what this little/huge story is? My intrest is way up on this one. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I want Ycon to tell us what the big story is on this thread so we can all know.

1. Why have a paranormal forum if you don't believe in the paranormal?
I guess I've been wasting my time here.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e 1. Why have a paranormal forum if you don't believe in the paranormal? I guess I've been wasting my time here.
It's not up to me is it? This site is not about what I (or any staff) believe, it's about what our members believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Can we pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease know what that story is? You know, the one from Ycon? pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join