It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there still Hope?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
People need to be woken up subtly, If you go balls deep straight away and start talking about Rothchild's, Illuminati, Skull & Bones and all the deep #, they just straight think you're bat # crazy. I 'v found that showing examples of hypocrisy in world politics is a good way to start. The biased tax system that leans towards the mega rich getting richer and the middle class person been wiped out. The health hazards behind GMO's, dairy and other substances we digest on a daily basis that are put in our water/deodorants/drinks etc.

People wont think different if they don't actually think there is another way of thinking. Once a thought is planted that directly effects their life - And they now know that it could be different, yet there are people out there who are purposely making the world this way - It sparks a light in search for knowledge, which is never ending.

I didn't just randomly one day wake up and became aware of the wrongdoings of the world leaders. It was a slow integration which was started by my grandfather due to me been an idiot at school, he told me a story of when he was young and told me to read a book, and I did. That alone sparked something great in me. To be true to my self and others, compassionate and understanding - know all the facts before recycling an opinion of a story which you only know one side of.

We all are good inside, its the environment of the little dot we live on in this world that makes us be bad.

Nice thread

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I dont think being awake matters any more. The mainstream media is full of the stuff the elite gets up to. They don't even try to hide it any more, they brag about it in their own publications. We passed the point of no return decades ago, before many of us were even born. Its all a sick game to them, they have won and they know it. They are just toying with us until they no longer need us.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

IS there still hope?

Just the hope we give the world. Go do something nice for someone. Give them hope there is still some humanity out there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It depends what your hoping to change. I mean there is very little "you" can do about it or about much in your life. I mean how could "you" actually change yourself? let alone the world?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

There is no hope. It must come crashing before it gets better. I used to think there was hope, being that many more people are starting to *wake up*. But they are too late. And when I saw a thread on here how 25% of Americans did not know that the Earth revolves around the Sun I knew we were screwed.

ID

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: n00bUK

I dont think being awake matters any more. The mainstream media is full of the stuff the elite gets up to. They don't even try to hide it any more, they brag about it in their own publications. We passed the point of no return decades ago, before many of us were even born. Its all a sick game to them, they have won and they know it. They are just toying with us until they no longer need us.

I agree. They have even been able to put out all the child abuse cases with just a few corpse token scapegoats for us all to hate on and there has been little response by the public. Most seem to just block it out. Most are bought off with consumer goodies. It is that beads and trinkets weakness humans have. They don't want change because that will interrupt their lives and put their nice home asset going up in value at risk.

I am so thankful for this website and all the members who go to the trouble of expressing themselves and at least trying. There are some very special people here, many in fact. I don't know people like you guys in my own life - I wish I did. This is a very good place for us to find comradery and voice our concerns and inform each other and know there are others who have the same concerns and perceive events similarly.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: n00bUK The mainstream media is full of the stuff the elite gets up to. They don't even try to hide it any more, they brag about it in their own publications.

It looks as if its been thrown in our faces from our perspective due to the knowledge we have. But to somebody who doesn't have the knowledge, it is just normal non-biased news from a trusted agency that is watched or read by millions. Why would they even think differently if they don't know anything different.

When I watch the news, all that I mutter is "bull#" - Its actually cringe worthy how desperate they are getting. This past few months its been Jews, jews...Jews - News about antisemitic comments and how Jews fear for their lives and how we should all remember the Holocaust (but not the others like gay people, gypsies and all the civilians who died in the wars) Or constantly about Muslims, Middle east issues or news about how good our political leaders are and how bad our "enemies" are.

I see the mainstream "News" as a "This is what our sponsors want you to think"
Others looks at it as actual news and actually enforce the lies with patriotism and passion - Which is actually pretty #ing scary.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Whether you believe in this or not.. the world will rebalance itself very soon. Some know about this and will survive because they got the means, knowledge and preparations to do so. How and when? Beats me. Its all about energy. There is too much negativity coming from humanity. The separation between them and the consciousness create disruptions within the energy fields. And their actions are the materialization of this negativity, you name it: deforestation, pollution, perversion, corruption, materialism, irresponsibility, overcomfort, lethargy... When the saturation point is reached, a series of events will be set to happen which will ultimately lead to a reset. Its impossible to predict because the possibilities of how it will happen are endless. It could happen in such creative ways we couldnt believe to expect.

Im not making this up. The forbidden archeology points towards a reality of hundreds of past advanced human civilizations spread over millions and possibly hundreds of millions of years on earth. Only those in denial and fearful cant accept it. Imagine the current civilization. Great progress were made in less than 2 centuries but it took overall 10k years to reach this point but only because humans were mislead and wars and fighting made progress slower. Imagine now that humans existed for a period of over 100millions years with an average of 10k years life span for each civilization, there could have been 10k different civilizations which would have risen from the previous ones' ashes to fall after mere thousands years only to give birth to another cycle and so forth. 10000 different cilizations with their own history, greatness, singularities, magic, otherworldly encounters, golden ages, dark ages.. It makes one truly wonders.

I find such angle very very thrilling, if not euphoric. Make it what you will but truth is REALLY stranger than fiction.
edit on 31-1-2015 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Is there still Hope?

Not much!
The corporate oligarchy is in control. They own the infrastructure, the military, the cops, media the economy,, food distrubition, everything.
It may seem selfish but I just don't care anymore. There were warnings in the 60s and 70s but they were ignored. Now it's every man for himself.
edit on 31-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes, but only the smallist time window remains for the good people to effect a real solution.

Solution:
Ten thousand Americans need to burn the Federal Reserve Building to the ground for "quantitative easing" policy that destroyed middle class America while making Wall Street rich over seven years...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I see so many of these generic "I can't believe the sheeple!" threads.

I will only say this:

-The majority of people in the world are good

-Everyone is on their own philosophical journey(even if they never start walking) and there is no point in criticizing someone else's progress(another member had posted something to this effect once. I can't find the topic to quote what he/she said.)

-We are all idiots, even those of us who read a lot and try to gain knowledge.

-You need to get out and speak to more people. Build bonds with the people around you. Sitting behind a computer screen and lamenting the fact that the sheeple of the world never wake up doesn't help to enlighten anyone(and will only darken your own personal life).

-Most people choose to not spend all their time on conspiracy theories unless it will benefit them directly. You can't blame them for this as they are simply choosing to do what's best for their life to further their standard of living. If someone chooses to cover their ears, eyes, and mouth...then that is their choice. In a good and just world, a carpenter wouldn't have to be worrying all the time about government bodies and thieving banking cartels...he could just build #. Don't blame the carpenter for choosing to only worry about carpentry...blame our social structures that force him to have to spend his mental resources worrying and fighting for useless # that has nothing to do with carpentry.

That is all.

edit on 31-1-2015 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Lets see how long you can keep an optimistic approach without burning yourself. The problem with optimists is that they are short sighted. Dont you say that a pessimist is an optimist with experience..? Young people are often optimists. Why? They still have to taste defeat and the real side of the world. Some can escape that, good for them but they are a tiny minority.

You talk of philosophical journey yet you fail to see the world for what it has become. You are what you think, people are what they have become. They become what they allowed. They gave up their responsibility of themselves as groups and as individuals because it was easier, less stressful and because.. humans tend to like being led, its in your dna. And its not their fault? Nop sorry, it is. You are responsible for your actions or lack and their consequences. If you fail to see where it will lead because of intellectual limitations or because your parents didnt do what they should have, you cant blame more intelligent to take advantage of that. When people cant learn however you try to teach them, they are to blame.

This age is all but spiritual. Yes internet and books were a godsend but most are misunderstood and only a few cultures are still truly conscious. Talking of philosophical journey in a dark materialistic era is a laughing matter imo. Incarnation is mostly random and reincarnation very selective. You come to be to survive first and you learn through survival. But since food is granted and laziness has become the norm, there is a disconnection between the minds and the consciousness. When your life is on the line, you can grasp how important and crucial it is to keep it and if you survive, it can lead to deep realizations if you take the time to meditate on it. But in the artificial society of today? You'd be lucky to have the slightest bit of an awakening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join