It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit it, NWO is inevitable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
a reply to: SaturnFX

The fastest way to uplift the world to the Advance world would be through conflict. The next generation would grow stronger, better maybe even redesigned. (Implant's and Exoskeletons. Re-moveable/Mobile Conscious. etc..)

Just have to make sure to to manage the aftermath. It could be done in the next 50 years. Of course, after the PLANET IS UNDER complete totalitarian control. , there would be pockets of resistance to pop up over the next 20 or 30 years. But that's when you start to build the World democracy. You slowly loosen the grip. Start allowing more and more Freedoms through. You just have to find the balance of how hard to squeeze and to un-squeeze to allow the most efficient working machine to march forward to the stars. That machine is the humans and their A.I. With that kind of advancement, we should be unstoppable in the Universe. We could shape the universe to be our own.

This is disturbing on so many levels.

I agree the war is coming, but you see the mega death as a means to a 'better' end.

I need some fresh air.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
a reply to: intrptr
We all know what evil is, deceiving people, raping people, if you have alot of something and feel as if and you see that someone may need some of what you have, you are to greedy to share, that's evil.

One mans evil is another mans shining example.

Like, beheading one person with a knife is abhorrent but blowing them to bits with bombs is okay, that kind of thing.

That reminded me of something Marlon Brando playing the character of Kurtz in the "Apocalypse Now" movie spoke;

"We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write ____ on their airplanes because it's obscene!".

That other scene where he describes the "little pile of inoculated children's arms" is telling, too. He wants ten divisions of such men to end conflict…

"War" has and always will be a ramping up of hostility, reprisal for reprisal in an endless cycle of destruction and death until everyone is so sick of it they all stop and rebuild… until next time when they forget how awful it is. And it always begins again the same way, a call to arms to right some wrong and avenge or get justice on some evil act.

People need to stop jumping on band wagons and crying for something to be done. Most of all they need to stop listening to the people at the top calling for unity and "Deutschland ubbe alles" (Germany for all).

The New World Order is the latest ruse to start it all over again.

edit on 31-1-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: rokkuman

Who are you suggesting amongst humanity that HAS such qualities and would forgo the usual massing of treasure?
NAME people who would have such character.
NAME even one.

Unity_99, Dalai Lama, Snatam Kaur, even Depak Chopra who is massing wealth in the west to help people in the east (Robin hood style), Neil Degrasse Tyson would probably be able to also rise above it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Who are you suggesting amongst humanity that HAS such qualities and would forgo the usual massing of treasure?
NAME even one.

Dude

He won the Nobel Prize and donated it to charity. He wouldn't accept such a position, for him it doesn't exist. in his mind all are equal.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No. The NWO isnt a magical thing from awesome land. Everything man has made both good and evil according to the civilizations that judged all by their own values, everything made or thought has met oblivion. Any FOOL that bends his knee and bows his head every time life is challenging, will never get up from the floor he takes before his chosen master.

"as long as we have rocks to throw, there will be the will and valor to throw them."
Don Pelayo
edit on 1 31 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

NAME even one.

Dude

He won the Nobel Prize and donated it to charity. He wouldn't accept such a position, for him it doesn't exist. in his mind all are equal.

To be fair when everything you want is given to you, already by parishioners and the government, giving away money is not really that huge of a deal. As a matter of fact in America winners more often than not do the same thing, for various reasons. To appear more "noble" and to avoid the taxes levied on the cash.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy
Hold the elections Now?

Guess who will Win?

They want us to make the decision that One World Government is a Good Idea, and most of the Imbeciles on the Planet will agree. And yes, it is inevitable, the bastards have already Won.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

"as long as we have rocks to throw, there will be the will and valor to throw them."
Don Pelayo

Mob rule, huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

As a matter of fact in America winners more often than not do the same thing, for various reasons. To appear more "noble" and to avoid the taxes levied on the cash.

Then its for gain anyway… or a 'dodge' like you said.

Far from Nobel.

The Dalai Lama gave the Nobel Prize away. That was a noble thing to do.

His own words…

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

As a matter of fact in America winners more often than not do the same thing, for various reasons. To appear more "noble" and to avoid the taxes levied on the cash.

Then its for gain anyway… or a 'dodge' like you said.

Far from Nobel.

The Dalai Lama gave the Nobel Prize away. That was a noble thing to do.

His own words…

My point is only this, How can we objectively decide what his intentions are?
It is not as if the Dali Lama "wants" for anything" so his giving away a million dollars, which is nothing to someone who does not need money for his wants and needs does not mean anything.
Now if the Dali Lama lived in poverty and and had "wants" that money could buy then I might be less skeptical of this act of Charity.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think he spends most of his time trying to help others… as much as they'll let him byway. Every country he visits the leaders wants to be seen with him, do photo ops, break bread, show off. He can't wait to sneak away and visit the poor sections of town.

They show some of that in an interview show I saw… he sits bored looking while they parade and swamp him with honors. Then on the way to dinner he suddenly veers to one side and mingles with the ordinary people. It gives the ruling class fits.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Dunno, as I don't know that much about him as a man I just take the position that any human in power is generally not the most white washed.
In the Dali Lamas case, I would argue that as a man, who has a leadership position, if he wants to "walk away" and go visit the poor folk, then just do it. Heck he does not have to do photo shoots at all if he don't want to. He is the Dali Lama after all, what are they gonna do tie him down and MAKE him eat dinner with some head of state if he don't wanna? LOL
I am not saying he is not a good guy or anything, maybe he does care about poor folk I dunno.
I am just not willing to say that him giving away a noble prize is evidence that he does not care about his own selfish wants and needs, and would give away all his cash on a whim just to be a nice guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

no it means that there will always be the will to defend your people and appose tyranny. Don Pelayo fought the moors in Spain and drove them into the ocean. They started with an army armed with rocks.

edit on 1 31 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: rokkuman
a reply to: ATF1886

Do you know these people personally?? So then what proof do you have that they are or are not??

Of course I don't know them personally why would you even ask me such a thing.

We do know that these people are intellectual giants and visionaries capable of thinking on a global scale. They definitely aren't bozos.

Yep, that's what I see here, intellectual giant.

Please.....

Thats guys a genious lmao please if thats whats goin to run the future i call first on the guillotine!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
One thing i can say and stand by is that everyone here is disqualified, to much emotion in the air, these people dont care about anybody unless your a member of the fam your just a dirty toilet bowl that needs to cleaned off the toilet freedom and trueness would require that we would all be equal and they would never see me you or anyone as equal...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The New World Order is now an impossibility. It has been falling apart on so many levels, that its attempts are going to have to cease and they "the rulers" I believe, fully aware of this. The project was a bold one and they almost achieved it, but it cannot go much further than this. Too much information has come about on too many different levels. They are going to lose most of their financial supports soon, which is in essence their own tool for enslavement, so for not much longer will they have the power, fuel and money monopolies. These are outdated constraints built on us for a long time, so long we have forgotten there are other ways, and thus will very soon evaporate when the new ways come to light. This effect will essentially force those in power to abandon their positions.
This will take place in the next few years.
The concept of NWO, at the most basic level is a good one. Unite the world with a common objective, in order to keep the peace. That is the way they try to justify their position and actions to the rest of us.
The real issue however is that everyone is so intrinsically different that we cannot possibly fit a one size fits all model of society or even more so many of us would refuse to. Possibly to our own extermination. This may well be the result, but never the less they cannot kill too many slaves for doing so would topple their own positions.
There in essence will be a NWO though, but it will not be the same model we think of it as. There will be peace and wars like always but on a more individual scale, conflict of sorts will never stop unfortunately. There will be a new freedom in living however. As we become more aware of our similarities and set aside our differences. "divide in unity" so to speak. A new pseudo-anarchism form of civilization will form.

What makes a civilization more advanced? Technical prowess?
I believe the highest societies are not an ego based society for that is itself a primitive concept. Tho ego is important none the less it is only imperative to yourself and your own self love.
Why do we think we are more advanced than the tribes that roam freely in the jungles of Papua New Guinea for instance? Because they are naked, savages and cannibles? They also do not seem to have a concept of suicide or depression.
For us to see ourselves as we are better is all a matter of perspective really and this will never stop. I think we (society) are sick and in need of great healing. That is just my opinion. But i think in time most will agree that there are infinitely possible changes, a constant evolution taking place. Each of those changes can be made by any common man, we no longer need a king as such to make these decisions on our behalf. The righteous action is always inevitably easier to install than the malicious and will be installed universally.

To those who rule the world. Good game, but we the people have already won now and your followers should be told. You need not fear, I believe we will not exterminate you, tho I only hope this is the case. We will just bring you down to our level and make you live amongst us again. You may even still rule in a sense but not on the grand scheme you envisioned. For the common man will soon rule the world and unless you become the common man you will in essence fall with your outdated ideals.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

no it means that there will always be the will to defend your people and appose tyranny. Don Pelayo fought the moors in Spain and drove them into the ocean. They started with an army armed with rocks.

Oh, I see. I wasn't familiar with the reference. Martin Luther King got killed calling for peace through passive non resistance. Jesus, JFK, Socrates, Gandhi all got killed for similar things. They never led any armies either.

I believe in the right to self defense, by the way…

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Judgie

I gave you a star for that, thanks for the viewpoint. I concur.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am just not willing to say that him giving away a noble prize is evidence that he does not care about his own selfish wants and needs, and would give away all his cash on a whim just to be a nice guy.

One day in the rain, I was in a dumpster… digging and a cop pulled up, rolled down his window and asked if I was alright, if I needed anything?

A Mans gotta eat, I replied.

In the old west it took a lot of energy to homestead. You couldn't be just any yokel and survive the wild. Thats why they called them Settlers… its all they needed, what they'd settle for.

Anything more than physical needs is hoarding. Look at the birds and flowers, they don't reap or sow, yet they survive. How much more important are you?

I'd tell tales of living on the edge born up by weird circumstances, but that would be a waste of time and this isn't my thread.

Order thyself, leave others alone. Thats my best world order advice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join