It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit it, NWO is inevitable

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Let me start by posting a snippet from my introductory post on this forum:

When I first set foot into the strange realm of conspiracy theories, I was given the impression that an NWO was inherently evil because thats all I was told on every video and website dedicated to conspiracy theories. However, after stepping back, looking at the bigger picture and most importantly using my own head, I have changed my stance on World government and New World Order. I now fully accept those concepts as extremely potent solution to resolving, once and for all, the problems that are plaguing humans....superstition, terrorism, starvation, diseases, pollution, racism, bigotry etc.

We humans can evolve only if we work as one, for example, just how are we supposed to colonize other planets if we can't even solve our problems here on earth? Its the 21st century and the age of scientific progress, smart phones and hi-speed internet but yet we face the same issues from 2,000 years ago. I think its high time we all left the past behind us and work towards our progress.

Looking at it from this perspective, the NWO could symbolize man as a species; it will only trigger the next step in human evolution which I am hoping to witness in my lifetime.

^

Let us all be honest and first admit that there are great minds out there that are more than capable of planning and executing such a concept of a one world order. They are not mere politicians or rulers instead they are true visionaries whose strength lies in their great intellect and global vision. Yet, conspiracy theorists in their hysteria have made them out to be comic book bad guys. Laugh if you must, but I would compare the minds behind NWO to Batman because they are essentially masked vigilantes who work independently to solve problems whether or not the average person likes it.

Anti-NWO folks allege that their goal is to "enslave" everybody. I say their goal is a sincere effort to create a truly global society in which borders cease to exist and we all live as one species. A world in which there are no more nations (as political entities) where people live under one flag and one government. I have concluded that our nationalities are mere labels and have no bearing on humans as a form of life. Once these pointless labels are erased, our species would finally learn to operate as one tribe. Our planet would then become analogous to a beehive or an ant colony and we would see our neighbour as "fellow earthling" as opposed to "fellow countryman". With the concept of "nation" erased there would really be no more wars for territory. In fact, I don't think there would be any need for armies as well, unless of course we are facing an extraterrestrial threat.

edit on 31-1-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afda8c7d5b01.png[/atsimg]

Someone wants world wide authority?
Is that the question?

Then hold elections now.

No, really. Hold elections right now. Why wait. Why all the back and forth. What is the deal with all the posturing and speeches. Where does this feeling come from that who-ever-it-is that wants this world wide authority won't step into the light, and wants us to beg them for it first.

I'll tell you why. Why we don't hold elections right now. Why this isn't done already ... overnight, in the blink of an eye. Why one person one vote hasn't settled the matter already. Or last year, or ten years ago, or last millennia.

Why all the leaders, bankers, inventors, and partisans continue to do all this hand-wringing and moaning for world wide authority. Why they only raise up objections and difficulties to the very ideas they claim to espouse, like one-person one-vote. Some countries don't count women as persons, they say. Some countries don't count sixteen year olds as children they say. Some countries still trade in flesh and wont let those trapped souls vote, they say. "We can't have world wide authority until we get world wide authority", they mean.

And then they will spend a hundred years getting ready to implement world wide authority, all while being immune to prosecution for abuse of world wide authority because they don't have it yet. It's a game. It's a joke. And it's sick.

Put up or shut up. Call for a world wide election, every year, of any write in candidate on a specific date. Say.... January 19th. We have had a world wide telephone service since the 70's ( I believe telephones were put into Lhasa in 1979 ) and people could have been phoning in their votes since then. Why all the foot dragging?

Could it be because then we would actually KNOW who was in charge, and the quiet elusive forces in shadows couldn't pull the strings without consequences anymore?

Mike grouchy

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Someone wants world wide authority?
Is that the question?

Then hold elections now.

Elections would have play no role in ushering in the one world order.
The minds behind NWO aren't interested in the opinions of people who are against progress and so you can be assured that they aren't going to go around campaigning for votes. They possess the intellectual acumen to bring about the change they want to see in the world.

Those who say NWO is a bad thing are somewhat akin to noisy children refusing to eat their veggies despite the fact that veggies are good for them. They simply cause a delay and make a ruckus but are ultimately made to eat their veggies - and reap its benefit.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yes, I agree totally that a NWO is inevitable, but we need a good one, not a new and improved
evil system that isn't healthy for nature and humans.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

If a one world government were to be called into existence, it would have to have elections. Tyranny of an overt nature is anathema to too many cultures, too many people, for any unelected body to control enough of the world at any one time, to constitute a one world government worthy of being called such.

I am all for progress toward the goal of colonising space, but until leadership is constructed around moral solidity, rather than bribery and power mongering, in every nation, and until cultures all over the world unify in peace and co-operation, rather than joining on the field of battle, no government could ever come to exist, capable of running the world in a fair and just manner.

In short, an organisation founded on principles such as those espoused by the string pullers of today, would not be an acceptable basis for a world government, because any such government spawned from that poisoned loin, would be as foul and misshapen a thing as any of the worst governments in history. If any such thing were to come about, issued forth from such a misbegotten society, I, and no doubt others, would be forced to tear it down in flames, butcher its principals, and disband its tendrils for the good of our fellow human beings.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Too many different human cultures on earth right now. You have to weed it down to 1 dominant culture then you can have an NWO. When one culture finally assumes control of most of the planet with very few pockets of resistance then you can have your NWO. Right now, the human race is to splintered.

Survival of the fittest did not end when the Human race made it's first weapon and hunted down it's first prey. Intelligent we might be, wise we might be, survivors is what we definitely are. The human race will weed itself down to 1 or 2 predominate cultures and then we will go to the stars in force to kill whatever is out there. We are not a peaceful species no matter how much anyone wants to believe it.

War is defined as an active conflict that has claimed more than 1,000 lives. Of the past 3,400 years, humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them, or just 8 percent of recorded history. At least 108 million people were killed in wars in the twentieth century. Wikipedia.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I will concede that there is going to be a "new world order"

I will disagree with the belief that it will be ran by those who have ruled through slavery since our very inception.

We are experiencing a paradigm shift in which the consciousness of this beautiful planet, which trumps these dark occultists any day of the week, is being raised to bring about our true sovereign identity.

This is evident all across the globe.

Every aspect of the controlling elites plan is falling apart and this is why they are making their last ditch efforts. It is going to get rocky this much is true, however it has been rocky. We have simply been provided with the convenient illusion of "freedom" by this ruling class.

Now as they attempt to make their final moves we shall all see them for the true monsters that they are. All things hidden eventually come to light and what we are now experiencing is a return of the divine masculine and the defense of ourselves and GAIA.

The universe has allowed this experiment for long enough and through each one of us collectively the new world envisioned by these sick satanic paedos will not come to pass.

Simply my optimistic view of what is to come.

Raise your consciousness and your raise the GAIA's
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amSaturday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ha! Hahahahaahaha... oh wait you're serious? Hahah ha ah... let me catch my breath

Your problems:
Superstition - caused by the wealthy destroying and privatising our education systems, causing ignorance
Terrorism - caused by the west funnelling arms and money to so-called "moderates" and supporting nations like Saudi Arabia
Starvation - we have MORE than enough food on the planet, we just send Africans GMO Terminator seeds and make it deliberately difficult for average people to become self-sufficient
Diseases - would have been cured if trillions had gone into research for them rather than Predator Drones
Pollution - caused by businesses, owned by the wealthy, not giving a sh## about our environment
Racism - instilled and enforced by the mass media, and who runs that?

Seems like the very people you want to run the world are f###ing it up now.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The NWO is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life in the world. Where all the Mr beale in this Vid.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If a one world government were to be called into existence, it would have to have elections. Tyranny of an overt nature is anathema to too many cultures,

If you hold elections, you would simply get politicians and political parties. It defeats the purpose of uniting people.
The minds behind NWO are visionaries and intellectual giants who think globally; they would certainly not allow the masses to "choose" their leaders. Sounds harsh, but I'd rather have a visionary as my leader instead of a glib, smooth talking politician who wins votes via flashy campaigns and speeches.

People often allege that they are tyrants and enslavers when they are simply agents of transformation. Its something like a child who thinks his science teacher is a tyrant when in reality the science teacher is playing a role in transforming the child into an intelligent adult, through tests, homework, projects etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You're not wrong OP! I just hope people wake up in time. saying that,there are revelations aplenty at the mo,so who knows?

Just come by this link (below) and thought it would have a worthy place in this thread.It is with regards to implant chips.Who would have thought this would have ever been entertained ten years ago?now I can really see people welcoming it..this is what got me..just like David Icke said

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Too many different human cultures on earth right now. You have to weed it down to 1 dominant culture then you can have an NWO.

There is 1 dominant culture all around the world: one that involves the use of technology.

Think about it...smartphones, internet, social media everybody in the world regardless of culture and race are into it. They seamlessly integrate their culture with technology.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I think given our population numbers, communication capability's and the fact that technology is increasing at a near exponential rate a form of one world government will indeed inevitably come about.

How we get there however is another matter. We need to arrive at such a state of government with out sacrificing of freedoms or allowing totalitarianism to get the upper hand. Thing is one cannot exert the level of control that any such government would possess without a measure of totalitarianism.

Essentially we need to change the basic human paradigm for a NWO to function benevolently toward our populations.
edit on 31-1-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

Seems like the very people you want to run the world are f###ing it up now.

You arrived at the strange conclusion that the minds behind NWO are the same people who are "are f###ing it up now".
Pure straw man.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman
a reply to: TrueBrit

If a one world government were to be called into existence, it would have to have elections. Tyranny of an overt nature is anathema to too many cultures,

If you hold elections, you would simply get politicians and political parties. It defeats the purpose of uniting people.
The minds behind NWO are visionaries and intellectual giants who think globally; they would certainly not allow the masses to "choose" their leaders. Sounds harsh, but I'd rather have a visionary as my leader instead of a glib, smooth talking politician who wins votes via flashy campaigns and speeches.

People often allege that they are tyrants and enslavers when they are simply agents of transformation. Its something like a child who thinks his science teacher is a tyrant when in reality the science teacher is playing a role in transforming the child into an intelligent adult, through tests, homework, projects etc.

Ha! You wish.

The write in vote of January 19th, would be far more likely to elect some religious leader each year. That's why the Secularist wont endorse it. In fact the very thing the quote above describes as the result, politicians and political parties, is exactly what wont happen when people get to write in their own vote. No preselected pool of candidates = no political control over the vote.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b276e1b5a6.png[/atsimg]

I also find it interesting how the quote above talks about the tech elite as though they were old misunderstood friends. Care to give up some names?

Mike Grouchy
edit on 31-1-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I know ill get flak for this one but its the longest standing book of prophecy... whether you believe in it or not all scirptures point in that direction it was planned from the begining of time.. just like the constitution was written over three hundred years ago because the founding fathers realized the beast that was being created, just like the bible was left for mankind to know the beast that was created.

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

Daniel 7:23 - Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Revelation 20:4-6 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Read More...)

Revelation 13:16-18 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: (Read More...)

Revelation 14:9-12 - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (Read More...)

Revelation 13:7-10 - And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Read More...)

Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 13:1-18 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Read More...)

Matthew 24:1-51 - And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to shew him the buildings of the temple. (Read More...)

Revelation 13:13-15 - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, (Read More...)

Revelation 20:1-15 - And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. (Read More...)

Daniel 2:44 - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Psalms 2:1-12 - Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? (Read More...)

Revelation 13:3 - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

2 Peter 2:15 - Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Revelation 19:20 - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 - But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Luke 9:25 - For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Daniel 7:7 - After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.

Ephesians 6:10-17 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Read More...)

Numbers 14:18 - The LORD [is] longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing [the guilty], visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation].

Revelation 13:11-18 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Read More...)

Jude 1:4 - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Amos 1:1-15 - The words of Amos, who was among the herdmen of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash king of Israel, two years before the earthquake
edit on 31-1-2015 by ATF1886 because: added text

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Thats because the book in question essentially contains all the control constructs and mechanisms required to bring about a one world government.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And amazingingly it was written 6-8k years ago...a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

There are far older text than the Bible that contain far greater wisdom than said book ever will. Truth be told our notion of Christianity and Judaism are simply a continuation of the religions that came before, essentially it's all about Sun worship though somewhat more anthropomorphised.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

okay is this going to be a religious debate now?

All you christians need to stop being hypocrites and admit that you actually support a tyrannical one world order, as long as its run by you guys.

To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father.
(Revelation 2:26,27)

Just why do you want to rule over people with a "rod of iron"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join