It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Is Quiet While Disclosure Petition Drive Is Hacked At White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Anytime I see the word disclosure it makes me puke in my mouth a little. I do not need validation from corrupt officials that UFOs and ET life exists. Stephen Bassett and company is now claiming his petition is being hacked. I think Bassett is a spook. So who to trust here? lol Disclosure.. screw Disclosure and screw the pigs you need validation from!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Anytime I see the word disclosure it makes me puke in my mouth a little. I do not need validation from corrupt officials that UFOs and ET life exists. Stephen Bassett and company is now claiming his petition is being hacked.

Of course. It's failed (boy who cried wolf too many times perhaps?) so obviously it's those big bad hax0rs.

Why should I believe anyone so unbalanced as to threaten the life of an astronomer?

edit on 31-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

So someone is trolling the petition and this guy thinks it's the White House ?
Why does it matter , this petition will go where the other 7 have gone .... nowhere.

Bassett isn't a spook , he's just another of the self publicising businessmen who have attached themselves to the UFO subject over the years.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So someone is trolling the petition and this guy thinks it's the White House ?
Why does it matter , this petition will go where the other 7 have gone .... nowhere.

Bassett isn't a spook , he's just another of the self publicising businessmen who have attached themselves to the UFO subject over the years.

Nail on the head.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I can remember the day , they said " In about ten years from know we have made contact" that was fifteen years ago. ..
Now with kepler they are saying the same thing..
I think I will speak to you about disclosure again in 2025...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I can remember the day , they said " In about ten years from know we have made contact" that was fifteen years ago. ..
Now with kepler they are saying the same thing..
I think I will speak to you about disclosure again in 2025...

I think you're confusing things.

No one ever said we'd make contact 15 years ago. And today they're not saying we will make contact in 10 years. What science says is that if life is common in our galaxy we will have the astronomical tools necessary to detect it on a planet around a nearby star in about 10-20 years.

That doesn't mean mass landings of UFOs or the like.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

I clearly remember it differently. .

edit on 0b32America/ChicagoSat, 31 Jan 2015 08:51:32 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 31 Jan 2015 08:51:32 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I clearly remember it differently. .

Link?

Because memories are often inaccurate.

Barring that, do you at least remember WHO said that?
edit on 31-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
disclosure will happen at a time when TPTB can best use it for their advantage, it will never happen just to satisfy the curiosity of the masses because there is nothing for TPTB to gain from that.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Maybe not by our government, but when the aliens decide it's time to disclose
themselves there is nothing the governments can do about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I remember that in and around the year two thousand after the smoking gun footage the tether incident. Some TV documentaries came out and there I remember saying that we probably would be in contact ten to fifteen years from then.
I did some searching but I couldn't find anything. . Maybe you're right that they mentioned we would find alien life somewhere. .But those tellings still haunts me until today .. But I think I've to let it go ..

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well, here`s the thing, they supposedly started cover this stuff up because they felt that people couldn`t handle the truth and it would cause world wide chaos. Now they have to keep covering it up because if people find out that they were lied to all these years there will be chaos because people will NEVER trust the government again.
A government that has lost the trust of the people won`t be able to govern,the people won`t consent to being governed by a government that has deceived them and lied to them.
if they lied about something this big what else are they lying about, it`s ironic that they created the very situation that they tried to avoid by lying in the first place.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
well, here`s the thing, they supposedly started cover this stuff up because they felt that people couldn`t handle the truth and it would cause world wide chaos. Now they have to keep covering it up because if people find out that they were lied to all these years there will be chaos because people will NEVER trust the government again.
A government that has lost the trust of the people won`t be able to govern,the people won`t consent to being governed by a government that has deceived them and lied to them.
if they lied about something this big what else are they lying about, it`s ironic that they created the very situation that they tried to avoid by lying in the first place.

Not true. THIS government did not cover it up did it. IF governments know about them they could simply say that they do not agree with the cover-up of previous administrations.Simple. How could an administration just coming into power be the ones that 'covered it up'.
There is a much more insidious reason for non-disclosure. The government does not want you to know for reasons other than threats of a backlash.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I remember that in and around the year two thousand after the smoking gun footage the tether incident.

Oh yeah, the smoking gun of out of focus particles which UFOlogist Bruce Macabee debunked throughly.

Some TV documentaries came out and there I remember saying that we probably would be in contact ten to fifteen years from then.

So your source for this was "some TV documentaries". Most likely some UFO TV documentaries..... ok. It all makes sense now.

Know that most of that stuff is junk and no one in science ever said such at that time or today. What science IS saying is that it will becoming increasingly difficult for alien life to escape our detection if alien life exists on other worlds out to say 1,000 light years.

I did some searching but I couldn't find anything. . Maybe you're right that they mentioned we would find alien life somewhere. .But those tellings still haunts me until today .. But I think I've to let it go ..

I would not be shocked if you remembered it correctly but it was some tabloid/UFO type show that said it. Not a scientist.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

People don't trust the government now. I find this excuse laughable. Lying about human radiation testing in the 50s and 60s was revealed and no one has overthrown the government I doubt there would be calls to do so because they had a corpse of a dead alien at Roswell or some other fantasy.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

IMO we are cooperating with them in keeping it a secret. Assuming they have had contact with other planets besides ours, I would guess they know from experience that disclosure works against whatever their motivations are.

Then there is the obvious, the govt already knows how the public behaves with the status quo. They dont know what would happen if things changed, why risk it? Plus there is the built in whacko factor that makes it easy to keep it hidden, most of our culture identifies ufos with crazy people so its easy to cover up.

As was already discussed recently, the govt disclosed they were responsible for most of the sightings that have occurred, not aliens. I expect that is the only disclosure we are going to get.

Little bit of a tangent
Carter and Clinton both seemed genuinely interested in finding out whats up, but neither got very far( as far as we know). If they were unable to get to the truth, I doubt any petition or whatever is going to get it done.

In this article it claims that Clinton would randomly ask high ranking officials to tell him about UFOs, but got no where. He re-investigated Roswell and it came back with crash test dummies. I doubt Clinton was so into UFOs that he would have the wherewithal to ask about kecksburg (something was taken out of there, maybe just a meteor) or the Cash-Lundrum incident(again, something was recovered there, not necessarily ufo). Both these cases might have a military explanation, but it would be interesting to know if Carter or Clinton would have been able to gain unfettered access to the files on them. If they could get access to these files, it would be a jumping off point to look at other files once they had a lead on who was keeping this info.

Then again, maybe they both played us and they really do know.
edit on 31-1-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: gramatical error

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It is not I that need validation, it is the masses.

Though, you are right. Their word would mean nothing.

I'm thinking maybe the only way disclosure will ever come is from a grass roots awakening or if the ET's themselves chose to disclose themselves.

I believe the mountains of circumstantial evidence makes the answer to the question itself obvious enough, the real question to me is if people in general have the objectivity and maturity to accept such things.

It's like John Mack said, it would be the fourth blow to our collective egoism. People really want to ignore this subconsciously, they fear it, even to the point that they would choose to ignore it quite consciously just to avoid jumping into that rabbit hole. It would open up too many uncomfortable questions, it would fundamentally change a lot of things..

Disclosure needs to be accompanied by "spirit disclosure", and maybe it will be because these two subjects do intersect to a considerable degree and they would both change everything in a fundamental way. It would probably be the biggest paradigm shift in all of recorded history.
To be fair though, this acknowledgement of the spirit world and such has existed for all of history but it has as far as we know never been combined with modern science except in the world of black projects perhaps(I think so).

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Quoted for Truth! Testify!

It's also highly likely that he does believe what he says. He's like the Frank Spencer of the scene (for British readers), comedy mishaps and absurd situations. How can anyone with a trifling of education go gung-ho for Exopolitics? Who would spend time and money promoting guys who insist Obama vists Mars where it's all lakes and dinosaurs?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Disclosure isn't just about the governments releasing classified knowledge and them APPROVING it's real. It's about being open to the public about things that ARE of existence and being covered up. Yes, ET life exists for sure, we know that, however it's still being covered up day after day. Disclosure is about our governments (no matter how corrupt) being honest with us. All we want from them is the truth, to stop hiding the truth and to help our race proceed into a healthy future.

It's like when a kid eats a box of restricted chocolates and has it all over their mouth. They'll lie to you and say it wasn't them. You, as the adult KNOW they've eaten them and it's obvious they did, yet they still lie no matter how many times you prove them wrong. You no longer care they ate them, all you want them to do is be truthful. You're tired of the lies and the constant betrayal. Our governments are put in place to HELP us live our lives and learn, not hinder us from it. We are the people of Earth, if our celestial neighbors visit us, we have the right to know about it.
edit on 1-2-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join