It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human AIDS synthetic vaccine will be completely developed, tested and protecting humanity by 2025.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones do not know about me or my threads I am a forecaster about future that use to post predictions in different forums of ATS, some of them attain to advances in Science and technology that I feel are reachable and will impact dramatically the quality of life in times to come.

My threads have shown a very acceptable level of accomplishment, that can be confirmed with the statistics, being proven along the 8 years I am posting in the ATS community.

This thread is to post what I believe is going to be a turning point in the battle against Aids. In the next 10 years a better understanding of the processes that take place in the way immune cells work gradually along life to develop the necessary defenses to protect the organism of any kind of pathogen agents and infections will show to be the key to defeat Aids.

This progress in medicine will come not exclusively in the improvement of the current technology of antivirals, but in the development of an actual vaccine, a synthetic one, that will protect the future generations of to be infected by HIV.

An international team of scientists primarily integrated by European and south American experts in immunology under the direction of a prominent wise researcher in expert in Biochemistry, molecular biology and immunology, will found this vaccine.

This scientist is a genuine philanthropist that has been working his entire life in very difficult economical conditions in the Andes and the Amazon basin trying to find cheap cures that can be accessible for almost everybody.

His idea is to develop an effective vaccine against the HIV by deciphering the molecular structure of the HIV and the way it works in to destroy the natural defenses of the human body. The first experiments carried out by his team of researchers will be on cats, understanding the feline aids , on dolphins, also understanding the aids of that specie and on Bonobos , that are natural carriers of HIV.

The vaccine, created at relative low costs will be a so popular product around the 2020's, and the discovering that it will bring on understanding the nature of AIDS will help also a lot to offer an alternative cure to the retroviral treatments for the people already infected with the illness.

The team I am referring to will be recipients of the Nobel Prize of Medicine, that currently is the only important scientific prize that his leader is still waiting to receive.

Curiously This personage will be granted with many citizenships as recognition of his giant contribution to the humanity, he will become a citizen of the world ,even as famous as Einstein was in the 1950's.

I feel this outstanding physician is a native South American, but he is right now living in Europe , at least part of the year, and so honorary European, but also highly respected in Africa.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

It's a shame then, that by 2030 we'll all be dead.

God Bless.

join