It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By 2025 Cancer will be defeated boosting the cellular energy conversion processes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones do not know about me or my threads I am a forecaster about future that use to post predictions in different forums of ATS, some of them attain to advances in Science and technology that I feel are reachable and will impact dramatically the quality of life in times to come.

My threads have shown a very acceptable level of accomplishment, that can be confirmed with the statistics, being proven along the 8 years I am posting in the ATS community.

This thread is to post what I believe is going to be a turning point in the battle against cancer. In the next 10 years a better understanding of the processes that take place in the way cells release energy from nutrients is going will show to be the key to defeat cancer.

A research that is taking place right now concerning a series of mechanisms that take place in a corpuscular micro organ located inside the cells , that could correspond to the mitochondria, will provide the cure of all the worst type of cancers that we know at present.

A relative cheaper pharmaceutical therapy , more safer and with side effects more easy to be handled and tolerated will replace the use of the most sophisticate current treatments of Cancer, no more radiation or extremely aggressive chemotherapy will be required to save lives.

We are going to arrive to a kind of understanding of the way energy flow in the body that will match a lot with what many ancient cultures claim is the origin of many illnesses, the blockage of energy in certain areas of the organism, as it is the way far east medicine use to define many ailments.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/30/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Well I'd say the chances are good. Bill Gate said that he believes cancer will be cured by 2030 in his annual news letter.

He actually has a lot of big predictions for the next 15 years.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A pity they don't release low cost cures they already have with all this Fukushima stuff going on now. Doing it after a large number grow sick and possibly perish is a little late, since they've been able to deal with this for ages.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Mitochondrial defects in cancer cells isn't new information, it's just not being pursed because cancer makes too much money. I honestly do not see that changing by 2025 unless some other country besides the U.S. defies the big dogs and starts offering treatment options in the face of pressure.

There are already treatments out there that cause cancer cells to commit suicide but again, no money to be made in curing cancer. An interesting treatment that does this is Sodium Dichloroacetate with a caffeine regime.

Either way, here is just one publication in regard to this:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Notice date on that publication as being 2002?

Yeah...nothing new. I am being completely honest there.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As you seem to be a very religious person and you seem convinced of the mitochondria link with cancer (Warburg hypothesis) here is a good one for you:

If you stop feeding glucose to your body by stoping eating carbonhydrate food, does the limited endogenic glucose production is sufficient to prevent/cure cancer?

If the answer is yes, does God have already warned us in the bible? You know, the original sin, Eve taking the apple from the tree and eating it (a carbonhydrate food).

Just saying, food for thought...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hope it's true. I had a few family members die from cancer. My father died from lung cancer. I wouldn't wish cancer on my enemies. It truly is a horrible way to go. Here's to humanity finally finding a cure!

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Well Dear OrphanApology,

Many things have been invented in the past , expecting a great success from them, and however at the end of the story became obsolete or were surpassed by other inventions, that happened with the mechanical televisor, with the Zeppelins, the punched card computers or with the gargantuan unsinkable transatlantic cruisers moved with steam, like the Titanic.

The point is not what is right now in experimentation or what is already proposed as treatments, what matters is that I am perceiving what is going to survive at future to become standards on the medical profession.

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

join