It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican to offer Haircuts, Showers, Shavs to Homeless.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Anyafaj

Hope each day isn't too hard for you, and have food in your tummy and warmth. I'm glad your daughter is with you there is wealth in that.

Thank you. I appreciate that. Each day is better than the last, and I take blessing in that.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So basically a priest is trying to get you into a shower
ahh no thank you

quickly legs it away

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Vatican to offer Haircuts, Showers, Shavs to Homeless...... plus a healthy does of bible bashin most likely

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I though of trying to reply somehow to all that 'almost homeless several times' novel, but I'm left wondering how a shave and haircut would have fixed everything you claim you were going through.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Homeless have a range of needs, and food isn't the only one. If you are going to get yourself off the streets, you need to present an image of not being someone just off the streets. If all Italy has is food, then this fills another need.

When was the last time someone seeking a job was hired after appearing to the interview unkempt?

Showers, haircuts and shaves are also important. So is personal hygiene to maintaining overall health.

And on a lighter note - Shave and a haircut ... two bits!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The Homeless have a range of needs, and food isn't the only one. If you are going to get yourself off the streets, you need to present an image of not being someone just off the streets. If all Italy has is food, then this fills another need.

When was the last time someone seeking a job was hired after appearing to the interview unkempt?

Showers, haircuts and shaves are also important. So is personal hygiene to maintaining overall health.

And on a lighter note - Shave and a haircut ... two bits!

Every time I hear "Shave and a haircut two bits", I always think Roger Rabbit.

I'm sorry, I just do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join