It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Day For ISIS... Part 2! :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Jordan Threaten To Execute Captured ISIS Fighters If Their Pilot It Killed!

The Saga Continues...

Jordan has threatened to fast-track the execution of a would-be suicide bomber the Islamic State is trying to free if the terror group kills its captured pilot, it was reported today.

The government has apparently warned that Sajida al-Rishawi and other jailed ISIS commanders would be 'quickly judged and sentenced' in revenge for Muath al-Kaseasbeh's death.

It comes after a deadline for a possible prisoner swap allegedly set by ISIS passed yesterday with no clue over the fate of al-Kaseasbeh or fellow Japanese hostage Kenji Goto.

The welfare of the captured Jordanian Pilot & Japanese Journalist are still unknown despite the passing of the deadline for the exchange...
The rarity of the silence of ISIS sending an eerie feeling across the World that the damage may already have been done.

If they have been harmed...
I hope Jordan televises their retaliation for the World to see...

Freedom of Speech around the World to defy the Terrorists would have nothing compared to the effect of seeing their comrades slaughtered before the World...
Just as they have done to others themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I saw this headline earlier. Sounds to me like Jordan is prepared to play hardball in a big way. I'm wondering if it's just hard talk, or if they'll back it up with action.

Methinks they'll back it up. And as far as I know, they've got more of ISIS' people than vice versa. Could be a bloodbath in the making....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It would be good if they were screaming and fighting, physically sick and visibly defecating themselves.

It might just show some wannabe western jihadists thinking of joining that even those who are hardcore really don't believe fully in Allah.

Of course televising calm fighters on their way to Allah would be good propaganda for extremists.

So, not sure how it will play out.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Either way, the death penalty only looks good on others....there is some very good reason involved in not plAying GAMES WITH KILLERS....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Jordan Threaten To Execute Captured ISIS Fighters If Their Pilot It Killed!

The Saga Continues...

Jordan has threatened to fast-track the execution of a would-be suicide bomber the Islamic State is trying to free if the terror group kills its captured pilot, it was reported today.

The government has apparently warned that Sajida al-Rishawi and other jailed ISIS commanders would be 'quickly judged and sentenced' in revenge for Muath al-Kaseasbeh's death.

It comes after a deadline for a possible prisoner swap allegedly set by ISIS passed yesterday with no clue over the fate of al-Kaseasbeh or fellow Japanese hostage Kenji Goto.

The welfare of the captured Jordanian Pilot & Japanese Journalist are still unknown despite the passing of the deadline for the exchange...
The rarity of the silence of ISIS sending an eerie feeling across the World that the damage may already have been done.

If they have been harmed...
I hope Jordan televises their retaliation for the World to see...

Freedom of Speech around the World to defy the Terrorists would have nothing compared to the effect of seeing their comrades slaughtered before the World...
Just as they have done to others themselves.

I know Jordan was willing to do the exchange originally, but talks fell through when ISIS refused to confirm if the pilot was alive to Jordan. If that was the case, I would pull out of the prisoner swap as well. Who wants to swap a live terrorist for a dead prisoner? Jordan particularly didn't, it would seem. Now no one knows the fate of the Jordanian pilot, or the Japanese hostage.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It would be good if they were screaming and fighting, physically sick and visibly defecating themselves.

It might just show some wannabe western jihadists thinking of joining that even those who are hardcore really don't believe fully in Allah.

Of course televising calm fighters on their way to Allah would be good propaganda for extremists.

So, not sure how it will play out.

Of course if you thhen fed the corpse of the extremists to pigs.......

That may take some of the matyredom out of it

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Of course if you thhen fed the corpse of the extremists to pigs...

that's better than my vulture crack in part one.

new topics

top topics

join