It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next level BS and the twisted truth on the measles vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I watched the NLBS video on vaccines and I had to laugh at the complete level of bull# presented .... I don't know why the OP conveniently left out that Merck is in court now defending the MMR which I posted on page 4 of that thread and then I saw this goodie today...

I think this perfectly disputes the video of the deadly measles vs measles vaccines

"With the measles and measles vaccine debate reaching a near frenzy on the Internet, it is always nice to throw some cold hard facts on the firestorm currently raging in the measles debate.

There have been no measles deaths reported in the U.S. since 2003"

zero measles deaths in last 10 years according to CDC

And this article where it tries to claim that vaccines are not "profit centers"

I loved this article and the data but it was an epic fail in their argument that "vaccines are not profit centers". One quick quote will hit the nail on the head ...

"vaccines in general have a lower net profit percent, around 43.8%, than other pharmaceuticals, which have a net profit of around 46.3%."

2013 sales of vaccines were estimated to be $3.1 billion .... with a 43 percent net profit margin .......

big pharma profit centers

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

I agree, and Im beginning to think the NLBS is exactly as its name suggests.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns
Why don't you post the death rate to measles prior to the vaccine?

Probably because it completely ruins your argument.

If we stopped vaccinations today, we would expect, based on the US current population of 324 million, approx 770 deaths from measles, per year. Versus the 11 per year from MMR vaccinations. This is a pretty low ball estimate, as well, our living density has drastically increased since the 60's, and that is ripe for disease spread.

We would also expect another couple hundred deaths from the mumps and rubella (the other M and R), as well as thousands of permanently disabled additions.

Here, since you are using the CDC...
What Would Happen if We Stopped Vaccinations - CDC

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join