It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Says No to 2016 Presidential Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
When you've already lost in two presidential elections, wasted millions in the process, and lost the support of the Koch's, the writing is on the wall for the 2016 elections. Looks like Romney got the message loud and clear:

For Mitt Romney, it appears that the third time is not the charm.

On a conference call with supporters on Friday, Romney said he was taking a pass on another White House bid.

“After putting considerable thought into making another run for president, I’ve decided it is best to give other leaders in the party the opportunity to become our next nominee,” Romney said.

abcnews.go.com...

He was seriously considering the 2016 bid but I take it he was given the all mighty no by the GOP elites. That and the fact he had a meeting with Jeb Bush afew days back. Romney offers no value to the GOP whatsoever in these 2016 elections so this is good for the GOP. Smart move on Romney's side as well, no more millions wasted. Great for Jeb, Romney was a major barrier he needed to overcome in the 2016 elections. Great for the other contenders in the race. This actually works out for everybody.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Already a topic on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's the thought that counts.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Why don't politicians spend millions on the lower class and use that as a campaign... I feel as if it would be very effective.
Once everyone seen you were down with helping the homeless and feeding the poor, they would surely want to put you in office.

WAIT. I forgot this was America!!!!

new topics

join