It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Shooter On Roof Top of 1700 S Federal Hwy in Palm Beach CO, Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shdak
a reply to: Nyiah

I work here in Florida, don't think I want to be here too long' seems to be a lot of nutty idiots around here...lol

I grew up there, and left. I wouldn't blame you if you left, too. There's a whole mess of ugly under the pretty scenery down there.

Konstantin, I see you said this is going on near your. Hopefully it pans out into nothing but a garden variety naked nutter, stay safe.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

That's why I think it was a spur of the moment snapping that caused this. Seems like someone who planned it would've made sure to get a proper gun, maybe demands and wouldn't be so outrageous with their behavior. Terrible thing this person's doing of course but I wonder why he did it. Time will tell I suppose.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Soooo a "sniper" with a "sniper handgun" then?

Who comes up with this crap?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Exactly what is the range on a handgun (I know it's hard to tell unless you know the individual model)? Makes me think this whole act was on the fly and not well planned. Also the nakedness screams snap more than premeditated.
Most handguns aren't really too accurate beyond a few dozen yards. The short barrel really limits its accuracy. If he's planning to shoot anyone, it'll be dumb luck if he's able to hit anyone from his "perch" depending on height.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Gawd, I hope it's not Georgie Z, he's as Fat as A Pig. Why can't it be some Nekked Hottie who just decided she'd had enough and starting shooting up the place with 2 45's and a Gun LOL
shavedfish a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Reports on Twitter that he fired some shots, but is now in Police custody.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Reports on Twitter that he fired some shots, but is now in Police custody.
Glad it ended without much incident. Thanks for the updates.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
sniper with a handgun, sounds like a Tom Berenger movie.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Everyone is to quick to jump on the word "sniper".

From the OP they called him an "active shooter in a sniper perch. The never called him a sniper.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

A naked guy with a handgun on top of a building = Sniper in today's world.......YA.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Before reading any updates or comment let me say this.... meth is a scary drug.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Not "sniper".

Try dude, naked or otherwise, with a gun. "Sniper" gives him way, way too much credit.

No doubt.

Rather hard to snipe people with a handgun.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

A naked guy with a handgun on top of a building = Sniper in today's world.......YA.

Real snipers are never seen.

Media has watched too much hollywood movies.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At least this didn't turn out to be another Brinks truck driver...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Naked sniper with a hand gun?

correct?

Hope nobody has to die, this guy obviously needs some help.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yup.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
On a slightly related note... Any one wanting to keep up with Florida shenanigans should check out @floridaman on Twitter.. It's prety hilarious.. Police report after police report of "Florida man robs bank today in batman costume and would of gotten away had he not beaten his wife In the parking lot" (made up example but totally possible lol)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

be sure to update us, when they release what drugs he was on....i'd be very curious to know..

...for record-keeping purposes, of course.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
Soooo a "sniper" with a "sniper handgun" then?

Who comes up with this crap?

9 times out of ten, the news comes up with the title for sensationalism to make you tune it and to freak you out at the very same time.

"OMG, OMG, is Bob going to be safe on his drive home from work? I knew that movie Sniper was bad! It's turning everyone into one now! They really shouldn't be showing those awful war movies! I told Alice that over bingo and coffee last night, but the girls just wouldn't listen to me. See! I'm right I just wish I wasn't. Maybe I should call Bob and make sure he's safe! But the news also said talking on the phone while driving would cause an accident! Oh I need my heart pills now! I really don't feel good! My 80 year ticker just can't take this stress! I told Bob we shouldn't move to Florida but after he retired from IBM, this was his dream after all......"

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ah, my home state's daily dose of crazy. This time, with a nude shooter!
Keep it classy, Florida, keep it classy.

I just had to laugh at your statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join