It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Springer/Clifford Stone files a HOAX?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A few years ago, there was supposedly some kind of papers being held by ATS, that would prove without a doubt, that a UFO conspiracy was afoot in the U.S. government. However, after repeatedly stalling, that thread was closed, and as far as I know, was never answered. This is the one: link. Was there ever any resolution? Was it all a FAKE, and the ATS team is hoping it will go away? Or are we going to get the same, tired old excuses? I used to think this site was about conspiracies, it isn't. Then I thought this site was about making money, but apparently, that isn't the case either. So what IS this site for? Entertainment? It isn't for discussion as any real discourse is quickly shut down. So, ATS, what's the point? When did this site become less about revealing the underlying nature of this World, to being a soap-box for the admins and those they select?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin

Wow you're going way back... Things never panned out, what looked amazing and unique in 2008 became not so unique in the ensuing years when virtually all the documents were released by the governments of the world. We got busy with other things.

Why would you think it was a hoax? A hoax requires HOAXING something, what you're referring to was a teaser or a promotion, one we ultimately couldn't deliver on for reasons beyond our control.

You're also adding to it incorrectly, we never said a "conspiracy was afoot", that implies ongoing and current.

What we said was we had (I assume Cliff still does but so does anyone who knows how to search the internet now) documents that proved the USG had found something that had to be "made" years before humans started launching things into space. It was a pretty complex connection of the dots between a field report and a closed, classified, Senate hearing on the dangers of space debris falling back to Earth, but it's legit IMO.

We tried like heck to get the story out and we spent lots of money going to meetings and pitching the big TV news networks. Nobody was interested.

Like I said 4 years ago (or longer?), it just wasn't worth pursuing after being shot down by the networks and the big releases by the governments.
edit on 1-30-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
So what IS this site for?

A fantastic way to pass the time. Choices are,.....stare at wall, talk to others about American Idol, beat head against wall, or.....discuss things you have no control over with others who also have no control, but all wish they did.

Remember, that wall is only a few feet away.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A fantastic way to pass the time. Choices are,.....stare at wall, talk to others about American Idol, beat head against wall, or.....discuss things you have no control over with others who also have no control, but all wish they did.

Remember, that wall is only a few feet away.

Walls can be pretty interesting sometimes, don't hate

Vs.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
you are in the running for the shortest thread in ats history lol.
it was the 4 letter uppercase word that made me post.
f

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

How about a link to get the rest of us up to speed? What did the USG find? If this is common knowledge it isn't to me and I'm intriqued.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Different people come here for different reasons. (I like the metaphysical and philosophical discussions best). There is a something for just about everyone here. Lots of different discussions.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Not really cause some of us "missed" this and will now be able to update ourselves! yay!

The question was asked a little more aggressively than it needed to be, but it's nice to get closure on a topic you were interested in.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yep drag it out, dust it off, and lets hear the whole story, Springer.....or maybe a Mod or other staff could write it up.....by popular request already.....

edit on 30-1-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
lol I await the avalanche!
I remember the announcement way back, scrambling for the external drive, breaking my
sr-71 model and snapping my eyepiece casing. happy days
f
a reply to: Caver78

edit on 30-1-2015 by fakedirt because: my

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Different people come here for different reasons.

I need the extra money.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the entire board should hold its breath and not post til Springer/Clifford barf up the goods.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What we said was we had (I assume Cliff still does but so does anyone who knows how to search the internet now) documents that proved the USG had found something that had to be "made" years before humans started launching things into space. It was a pretty complex connection of the dots between a field report and a closed, classified, Senate hearing on the dangers of space debris falling back to Earth, but it's legit IMO.

Do we have access to this still? Seems like it would be a pretty good read IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What did I miss. Am I way off with this.

Springer

edit on 30-1-2015 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChronogoblinSo what IS this site for?

I use the site to debate with some very intelligent individuals. I like to be proven wrong, so I can gain greater knowledge.
I also like to press people that make extraordinary claims.
Its mental exercise in a nutshell. And its also good to pick up on interesting news and subject matter before it ever reaches the mainstream. Often the news I get here is in the newspapers the next day.
We all know its a CIA counter intelligence /disinformation front(muahahahaha), but all the better.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Different people come here for different reasons.

I need the extra money.

Shill!!!

Get him!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wait, so they never released the documents they hyped up over 7 years ago and now expect people who they hyped to find the documents for themselves? Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
We have a signed development deal for a TV Show with a premier production company (one of the top three the largest independent production companies on the planet) that I believe will get bought by a network first quarter of 2009. IF (and when dealing with TV it's ALWAYS "if") our show gets picked up by a network we will be presenting these documents in the first episode.

If it doesn't get picked up we plan on producing a 20 - 30 minute video with our own money to do the same thing. We will upload either (whether it's done with the TV show crew or our own crew) version to the site for all to see at no cost other than a couple pre-roll and post roll ads.

At the the time I thought it was weird that you had to make a TV show to present some documents, but your 2nd paragraph was kind of a reassurance this wasn't just another publicity stunt.

What happened with that 20min video?

What was the found object?

edit on 1 30 2015 by CosmicRay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So it related to the Black Knight?

edit on Kpm13129vAmerica/ChicagoFriday3031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Has this something to do with "Dark Knight" ?... I think that is what it is called ...

A large artificial satellite in a polar orbit of Earth ... pre-dating any known science ...

Or am I going off at tangents?
edit on 30-1-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join