It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not show us what kinds of aircraft are in area 51???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Oh come now...

I can tell that you are an enthusiast but don't let your curiousity separate you from what is prudent.

curiousity killed the cat???

i was just asking a question to get some info...

i am not allowing my curiousity to separate me from what is prudent...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sled Driver

Originally posted by Aether
Even if they did publicly announce the disclosure of all the vehicles/technology at Area 51 do you believe people would be satisfied?

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Aether]

I tire of people refering to that base as "Area 51." Groom Lake AFB is located in area 51 of the Nevada Test Range.

What, its not "Groom Lake AFB" Its an experimental aircraft section of a much larger base called Nellis AFB. Its in an area of the base, number 51. There are other numbbered areas, thats where the name came from. It is a toipsecret part of the base, a large base that covers about the landmass of switzerland. Its used to train pilots: Red Flag, Green flag ect, and also used for regualr white experimental craft. In another area of the base (Tonopah Test Range) the classified F-117 was first operationally stationed. If any secret plane were operational, cchanses are it would be there.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ChrisRT
These bombers will work greatly with the plans of a space catapult like device our military has planned...

Was that a bad joke?
I've never heard of a space catapult?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roniii259

Even if they did publicly announce the disclosure of all the vehicles/technology at Area 51 do you believe people would be satisfied?

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Aether]

I tire of people refering to that base as "Area 51." Groom Lake AB is located in area 51 of the Nevada Test Range.

What, its not "Groom Lake AFB" Its an experimental aircraft section of a much larger base called Nellis AFB. Its in an area of the base, number 51. There are other numbbered areas, thats where the name came from. It is a toipsecret part of the base, a large base that covers about the landmass of switzerland. Its used to train pilots: Red Flag, Green flag ect, and also used for regualr white experimental craft. In another area of the base (Tonopah Test Range) the classified F-117 was first operationally stationed. If any secret plane were operational, cchanses are it would be there.

Do you think I don't know about Nellis? I'm an Air Force Cadet, I know what I'm talking about.

I made a typo there. There is no F in AB. Groom Lake is an auxillary of Nellis, like Indian Springs.

[edit on 12/16/04 by Sled Driver]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
lol its doesnt matter if you know about the base or not or if your an air force *cough* cadet, i could give high fives to just about any other member who thinks your ' i tire of people who to refer to...' is nothing but gibberish.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

lol its doesnt matter if you know about the base or not or if your an air force *cough* cadet, i could give high fives to just about any other member who thinks your ' i tire of people who to refer to...' is nothing but gibberish.

How is this gibberish?

I tire of people refering to that base as "Area 51." Groom Lake AFB is located in area 51 of the Nevada Test Range.

Looks like perfectly clear english to me. I merely made the mistake of inserting the "F" out of habit.

I am an AFROTC cadet at U.C. Berkley, FYI.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
its irrelevant to anything previously posted in this thread.

If the technology is there and this place is so well known to the public, why hasn't anyone tried to infiltrate this area? So what its a base...it's out in the middle of no where get some snipers a few ninjas and a good old fashion base ball bat

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

its irrelevant to anything previously posted in this thread.

It wasn't supposed to be. Relevant, that is.

[edit on 12/16/04 by Sled Driver]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If the technology is there and this place is so well known to the public, why hasn't anyone tried to infiltrate this area? So what its a base...it's out in the middle of no where get some snipers a few ninjas and a good old fashion base ball bat

For the freakin' sake of my sanity will you please try the above?

Nock-off the nonsense insults...

Was that a bad joke?
I've never heard of a space catapult?

No! This is real stuff!!! You didn�t hear of it? It, along with other planned systems where discussed a month ago...
They are called space-based kinetic energy weapons called hypervelocity rod bundles. It is just 1 of the many projects the USAF has demanded be developed.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That second photo you posted ChrisRT....that looks like a whale. How big is it? Several years ago I seen one flying underneath a military helicopter. It wasn't very big and looked like an upside-down whale. At the time I lived down in the Pahrump Valley in Nye County Nevada. Now I'm up in the foothills of Mount Charleston.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ChrisRT
No! This is real stuff!!! You didn�t hear of it? It, along with other planned systems where discussed a month ago...
They are called space-based kinetic energy weapons called hypervelocity rod bundles. It is just 1 of the many projects the USAF has demanded be developed.

oh, "Rods from God", yeah i know all about that, i just never heard of it referred to as a Space Catapult.

Most disaprove of this because they dont like the idea of "Weaponization of Space", I believe its allready weaponized, I would like to have that capability to strike anywhere in the world within 15 minutes.

Space if the Final Frontier, the ultimate high ground, its innevitable that its going to be used for war, so I want America go be farther ahead then all other countries.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   

True, but people have been reporting the "TR-3B" and other possibly fantastical aircraft for years. Why hasn't the government used it/them yet? What's the point of just flying them around in nevada for people to complain about? And if so many people "know" about them, why doesn't the government just come clean? A: they don't exist, or B: I can't think of a good one here.

Very good point! Based on what I've Heard, the TR-3 is a spy plane. Spy planes are used to gather intelligence, not to fight. They Work Best when Noone knows they exist, Just like Spy Satellites. We aren't even sure who owns the plane, We think it might be NSA. If that's true, we might not hear about it until after it is retired from service. Spy Planes are operated under different security regulations then fighters, or bombers.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

P.S. We don't know if the TR-3 has been used or Not! It may be in use right now for all we know.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by ghost]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

oh, "Rods from God", yeah i know all about that, i just never heard of it referred to as a Space Catapult.

Most disaprove of this because they dont like the idea of "Weaponization of Space", I believe its allready weaponized, I would like to have that capability to strike anywhere in the world within 15 minutes.

Space if the Final Frontier, the ultimate high ground, its innevitable that its going to be used for war, so I want America go be farther ahead then all other countries.

Yeah, there are probably a couple of early weapons that went up on a few classified launches... Yeah, people disapprove of it but its still going to happen and like the military basically said when they released the plans was that 'He who controls space controls Earths destiny'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join