It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Behold the tremendous architecture of R'lyeh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Being the curious scholar of chaos magic.

Sometimes I remember particular references of some abysmally grim scenarios of the tiamatian dark gods eating the spirit of human kind.

Author of various books Phil Hine has published a remarkable insight of using a type of Cthulhu mythos paradigm.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
Being the curious scholar of chaos magic.

Sometimes I remember particular references of some abysmally grim scenarios of the tiamatian dark gods eating the spirit of human kind.

Author of various books Phil Hine has published a remarkable insight of using a type of Cthulhu mythos paradigm.

Yog Sathoth..right?

That was a novel by H.P. Lovecraft. Cthulhu, just part of Lovecraft's imaginary monster. Do you believe the Necrominicon has the right words to bring the old ones back to this world?

That's what the Dunwich Horror was all about. I did a film survey of The Dunwich Horror. It's pretty long, but if you like film surveys, here it is...

Dean Stockwell, Sandra Dee. Good movie.

Mythos, dark magic, chaos magic...I think that is just all a part of someone's psychological need to assert dominance, but usually only when playing certain role playing games.

join