It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Drums Are Beating

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
WATCH: Iran Video Simulates Nuclear Attack on Israel

I came across this link on Facebook and am rather saddened by the sentiment of the article. While I do my best to maintain a balanced outlook on the Israel-Palestine issue, articles like these are turning me against Israel and their supporters. Propaganda pure and simple. Something we certainly DON'T need on Earth is another major war.

Some of the comments are truly atrocious to say the least.

edit on 30/1/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Of course we have their word that this was produced in Iran.

The inference is of course that it is the thoughts of the Iranian Government but .... there is no proof.

This just as easily could be a Mossad production. They have done it before.

P

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yea, look how they treat the blacks, that came across the desert to escape the terror.

I'm not impressed with God's chosen people.

Thing is I Judaism more than anything else.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Usually countries simulate attacks against themselves to prepare against such attacks.

What sense would it make to release a plan of attack beforehand?

Absolutely none.
edit on 30-1-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

They don't want the bomb for Israel, the want it for America. If they were to defeat America, they assume that Israel would fall shortly thereafter.

Actual comment on that article.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I do not think God already gathered Hes chosen ppl, ended the curses and lift the blessings upon them, i think we live in times where God warned us that our enemies will take Israel and say they are the chosen ppl while indeed they are the enemies of humanity.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
God was an estate agent giving land according to genetics.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
War drums have been beating since I was knee high to a toadstool.

Without war we'd (America and many western states) have no functioning economy. As they say "wars a racket".

If I were Iran i'd be practicing ad naseum on how best to "manage" their aggressors. I suspect however, picking a fight with Iran is leaps and bounds more difficult to predict and manage than that of Syria and look how that turned out.

I've noticed that we have a habit of picking on weak and vulnerable nationstates but never anyone our own size. Perfect definition of a pathetic bully. But, but, but we're just protecting our freedoms.
strange how our freedoms seem to dwindle though huh?
edit on 30-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Following the link on the video, it appears to be a student project:
translated link

I think if God loved the middle east he'd tell them all to shut up.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

The Middle East is where God took a dump millenia ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Whether this is video create, or sanctioned by the Iranian authorities is moot.

The fact that the destruction of Israel is a prevalent opinion throughout much of the Arab world is more worrying.

Regards

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Well it is stupid, and even though I wholeheartedly doubt their government sanctioned it, I'd bet they liked it!

The fact remains though, destroying Israel is their fantasy, while the reality is Israel bombing Palestinians, Syrians, and that one Iranian guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
The fact remains though, destroying Israel is their fantasy, while the reality is Israel bombing Palestinians, Syrians, and that one Iranian guy.

I think the reality is that everyone is bombing each other in a cycle. The biggest losers of peace would be the people who peddle hatred and the people who have created an industry of wanting to destroy Israel. The Palestinians are just in the middle.

Regards

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hardly surprising really...

What would this conflict be without propaganda...

Re Comments: Welcome to Zion... Where Arab Children are less than dogs who deserve to be exterminated.

Don't believe me?... Read a few comment sections on Jerusalem Post...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hate is the biggest business in the world....EVERYBODY does it.....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ah, when do you want to open your eyes, guys !?
If any nuclear attack was possible, with so many nuclear weapons that Israel has, it would eradicate Iran already !
But can you attack your neighbour with a nuclear bomb !?
Can not you see that Iran does not need any nuclear bomb for attacking Israel, it is enough that Iran helps so many militia groups which are surrounding Israel and they hate Israel a lot !!!!!
Israel has very narrow security situation and it needs just a sparkle.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This video has an advertisement for the battlefield video game in it. Its pathetic. Didn't anyone see that? This is just scare mongering and the video has the look of a teenager with too much time on his hands. Israel has more to answer for than Iran does.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Everyone acts like humans didn't come up with the concept of war. It's always been here. It'll be here until we're gone. Iran was always in the cards. Check out all the new military bases surrounding it. It's real close now because the media is slammed with stories about it. That's the only way media can help, it's a gauge to read between the lines. The other hints are blatant also. It's like a weak script.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Its comical you actually posted this from united with Israel not a reablie source. Unless you prefer there propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join