It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why would "the government" say that area 51 is related with the alien phenomena???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
lets just say that area 51 has nothing to do with aliens and that aliens do not exist...

why would "the government" say that area 51 is related with the alien phenomena???

the reason i am asking this is because, i watched an area 51 show and the guy said that "the government" used the alien phenomena to trick people from truly seing what is really going on in area 51 (regular secret planes and etc)...

this would just make more people want to see what is going on around area 51...

this is not smart...

what do you think???

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
seems insanely smart to me. you could have area 51 be nothing more than a storage area and just claim that it deals with aliens. this would do two things.

1. Draw everyone's attention to area 51 - thus making it easier to deal with alien activity elsewhere

and

2. create the perception that secret planes and things of that sort are not only in area 51, but are still under development.

all the government has to do is direct the public's attention away from the real story, and then they can go about their buisness. if it's true that area 51 is not dealing with aliens, then this is exactly what the government has done.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
and it'd help serve to discredit any serious outside investigation into area 51. Type 'disinformation' into google.

Xon

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Where and When have the gov said that area 51 have something to do whit alien?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here's something for all you readers to digest, although I'm sure none of you will believe it (understandably). In the early 60's , I was a medic in the AF in Florida. I worked in a AF hosp. ER. One late night sitting around a pot of coffee, a doctor (captain) that I regularly worked with got on the subject of "ET's". This doctor told me and another medic that he had previously been assigned to Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. While assigned there he said he saw alien bodies frozen in storage. He said they had been recovered from Rozwell, NM, some 10 years before. This doctor was about to be discharged from the AF, so I guess he wasn't too concerned about anything. He simply told us to keep it to ourselves. And we did.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xon

NEVER !!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon

never...

but it is common sense...

and i thought this was a conspiracy site

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Doesn't jive with the facts...

1. Area 51 is still VERY active.
2. Personnel still go out there everyday.
3. They've aquired more and more surrounding land to keep viewers away.
4. You don't spend billions on a base just for window dressing, even if you are the government.
5. The base is still very capable of performing it's mission profile.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon

If you read the whole first post, he says that if they said it then it would be stupid.

Very good tactics if you ask me, aliens could be in UK, Germany, Russia, China, ANYWHERE, but everyone is starting at Area 51. Could be the biggest international coverup in history!

Xon

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus

Originally posted by Xon

If you read the whole first post, he says that if they said it then it would be stupid.

Very good tactics if you ask me, aliens could be in UK, Germany, Russia, China, ANYWHERE, but everyone is starting at Area 51. Could be the biggest international coverup in history!

Okay Sorry

top topics

join