It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchip implants replace security passes in Sweden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I agree, one size doesn't fit all, the problem with rejection and that percentage of the population that their bodies just too sensitive for anything foreign to be allowed.

Still I have to say that I have three tiny markers in one of my breast due to biopsies and so far none has given me any effects, but then again they are very tiny and they are no active like a microchip would, but then again (I could be right now been tested and don't know it).

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

So that does not specify what it actually will be does it? And we all know those who have studied the bible that the mark does not come into use until after the Anti christ has been in power for a while. Has He been in power yet? have we entered tribulation yet? the answers No we have not. SO until this happens this whole topic is rubbish.

Oh and AreUKidding me the following is not directed at you so please dont take offense.

Grammar nazis suck. Why? because they are compensating for a shortfall in other areas lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Fifty years ago, before ATS, before a lot of you, and certainly before the reality of microchips were on the scene, I would sit in church and hear preaching about Revelation and the Mark of the Beast. That was so hard to conceptualize then, computers weren't here, not even calculators. The closest thing was an abacus or pencil and paper. And so when we heard about this "Mark" many of us were skeptical, because you couldn't imagine anything beyond a tattoo on the forehead or hand. Today we have the technology that makes it seem child's play to implement a system like this. Will you fall down and worship the Beast in order to get his mark, in order that you may buy and sell to feed your family?

about the Mark of the Beast

Formidable analog computers were being created in the 1930's and calculators, such as the one below, have existed since 1851:
en.wikipedia.org - Arithmometer...

Here's an example of one of hte first modern analog computers:
en.wikipedia.org - Network analyzer (AC power)...

Strong theoretical conceptions of general purpose computing started AT LEAST in the early 19th century with Charles Babbage:
en.wikipedia.org - Analytical Engine...

Computers started at as mostly calculating devices, or analyzers, but they grew to become more general, as we know them today.

I guess one might see all these exampels as precursors. I'm sure implants have precursors too. In fact, I think even such mundane things as eyeglasses, glass eyes and wooden legs are precursors to implants. Prosthetics, aka the wooden leg, have existed at last since egyptian times.
edit on 1-2-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: douglas5
First they did the pets The government has announced plans for new legislation that will require all pet dogs in England to be fitted with a microchip by 2016.

money.aol.co.uk...

next the sheep

F*&^%$ it lets just get the politicians micro chipped. Then we can sleep safer in our beds.

This would be a great idea with the amount of accusations that are surfacing about these people maybe while they are in the SERVICE !!! of the public they should have a ankle bracelet , well if they have nothing to hide and all that jazz

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

First they did the pets The government has announced plans for new legislation that will require all pet dogs in England to be fitted with a microchip by 2016.

money.aol.co.uk...

next the sheep

F*&^%$ it lets just get the politicians micro chipped. Then we can sleep safer in our beds.

This would be a great idea with the amount of accusations that are surfacing about these people maybe while they are in the SERVICE !!! of the public they should have a ankle bracelet , well if they have nothing to hide and all that jazz

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would just like to add, that if anyone tried to tell people in the eightes that they could have these cool gadgets that fit in your hand and can replace your phone, planner, computer, GPS, game console, and camera, but are all personal tracking devices, most people would have opted out. fast forward a generation and your crazy not to have a smart phone.

I would accept a chip if it does not have to be implanted. Maybe a ring or bracelet I could wear and take off with ease. Of course then that defeats the whole argument of it being more secure.

Honestly I have been without a cell phone for the past month and it feels quite liberating. My life actually became less stressful and I saved a little bit of money. Go figure.

Most of America already carries a microchip in their hand or against their head everyday. Its called the cell phone/ blue tooth, and it lets the beast know exactly where you are everyday all day anytime.
edit on 2/1/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

the bible ? is that the big black book ? do you know where it talks about the mark at ?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i heard somewhere that they would microchip people in the u.s who are on food stamps or unemployment something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If chip implants are the next thing humans will be mandated to have done to them...I wonder what the future "terrorists" will do to people to get these chip implants?

Btw, I am good to just stick with my wallet thank you.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Btw OP this title is misleading. Granted, it comes straight from the website. This is not a widespread adoption in Sweden, as per the link:
www.sbs.com.au - Microchip implants replace security passes in Sweden...

A new office block in Sweden is offering workers the chance to have a microchip implanted under their skin to allow them to access to various services within the building.
"We already interact with technology all the time. Today it's a bit messy - we need pin codes and passwords. Wouldn't it be easy to just touch with your hand? That's really intuitive."' Mr Sjoblad said.

He said its launch at the Sime office in Stockholm will provide more research into the technology.

"We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big government come to us and say everyone should get chipped - the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip." Mr Sjoblad said.

My standpoint is if implants make sense for identifying people and giving access to services then lets use them. However, it remains to be seen whether this will prove itself. As others have mentioned already, biometrics is one avenue we can go without turning to implants.

The reason I think biometrics and implants are pursued is because current methods of identifying people can be lost, forgotten, unavailable or otherwise inconvenient. They're always looking for ways to improve.

Also note some of this tech could be a tattoo instead of a subdermal implant:
www.extremetech.com - Motorola patents e-tattoo that can read your thoughts by listening to unvocalized words in your throat...

Covert voice activation of your device in a crowd would definitely be a nice feature. Instead of actually speaking to Siri or Google Now, you could merely think your voice command. Detecting stress and other emotion could have some applicability too, although who else really needs to know if you have a lump in your throat? Perhaps I have not read that many patents recently, but there certainly did seem to be an excess of wording, and scope. Every wireless communications protocol I am familiar with was included in some form, somewhere. Not only were there definitions for words like “a” and “an,” but also actual percentages associated with a list of words like “about,” “approximately”, “essentially”, and “substantially”. Clearly this is one among several recent patents that we all may want to keep an eye on.

Another link about hte same tech (note it's a sticker):
motherboard.vice.com - Laugh at Google's E-Tattoo All You Want, You'll Be Wearing One Soon...

Note they might use e-tattoos for identification of animals:
www.richardbealblog.com - USDA approves eTattoo™ as First Official UHF Identification Device...

eTattoo™ is the first and only cattle management system to utilize UHF RFID, operating at 915 MHz. The tag allows users to collect data from individual animals housed in large pens or across groups of pens in a fraction of a second, even while animals are moving. The read range is optimized to allow producers to collect data from either the front or back of the animal at a distance of up to 25 feet using a fixed reader or up to 15 feet using a handheld device.

edit on 2-2-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join