It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchip implants replace security passes in Sweden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nazi wealth ending up in Sweden? Links and sources if you could.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: anonentity

Nazi wealth ending up in Sweden? Links and sources if you could.

Their are many here's just one.www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Listen very carefully. The mark of the beast will not come about until well into the tribulation. Once again this chip is not a satanic mark. Also you HAVE TO SWEAR a pledge to the Antichrist himself as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would never let myself be implanted with anything.

EVER.

PS.

Nazi wealth ended up in Switzerland, and some parts in South America.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I would never let myself be implanted with anything.

EVER.

PS.

Nazi wealth ended up in Switzerland, and some parts in South America.

O yes what a lovely war! Make a good profit, and then walk across the border, as a Swiss or Swedish citizen, and enjoy.

Of course discard the jackboots at the border, resume with the hiking boots and stroll into the Tyrol with renewed vigour. Singing "I love to go a wandering along the mountain track and as I go I love to sing with a rucksack on my back."
Leaving the desolation behind you, along with the third Reich. Thinking where to invest during the reconstruction of Europe.mmmm

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, I guess criminals are going to chop heads and hands off to gain access to places. Just like ISIS.
edit on 30-1-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

This firm is so 10 years behind the times with this news.cnet.com...

The devices can also be linked to financial information such as credit card numbers and buying habits, which is why a nightclub in Glasgow, Scotland, recently began offering to implant its patrons with the chips. The club, called Bar Soba, said the chips let customers leave their wallets at home and count on their favorite drink being ready as soon as they walk through the door and get scanned.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

This firm is so 10 years behind the times with this news.cnet.com...

The devices can also be linked to financial information such as credit card numbers and buying habits, which is why a nightclub in Glasgow, Scotland, recently began offering to implant its patrons with the chips. The club, called Bar Soba, said the chips let customers leave their wallets at home and count on their favorite drink being ready as soon as they walk through the door and get scanned.

How convienient, it protects the public from the petty thieves, until they cut the chip out and gut his bank account.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

So you have a chip in you hand instead of a pass in your wallet. That means to get into your office I now have to cut off your hand instead of stealing your wallet. If that makes you feel better my handless friend then so be it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
SKYNET here we come
Well if I also can have wireless inet in my head, that would be nice.
Mmmmm, the future is not bright. The future is scary

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I was going to post this myself but you beat me to it. The implications are clear .The only reason I can see that requires a human to be chipped, is because they are a barcoded, which means that they are someone's property.

Yeah, we used to call it "branding".
Look at the bright side, this high tech method might no hurt as much!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have a novel idea. chest implant ID chips. Imagine the scene of getting in the office. Worker please press against the glass. Thank you ms anderson. lol. OR hey we go one step further. Butt implanted . left or right cheek dont matter. Worker please bend over and touch your toes for scanning. Thank you mrs robinson. please proceed.

Why done we make it fun and not so biblical? other spots work than the head or hand.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is it just my imagination or does it seem like they have been ramping things up significantly in the last month or so? And I mean globally. Not just in one country.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Like before i get the chip they make u swear to the antichrist no capitol letters.
Not like God not god Jesus Christ not the antichrist.
You know auto spell check trys to make you capitollise antichrist

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A question many are already asking.."how did I get chipped" and "where are these voices coming from?"

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Is it just my imagination or does it seem like they have been ramping things up significantly in the last month or so? And I mean globally. Not just in one country.

Well its the war on terror isn't it. We have to be protected. Yeh!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
First they did the pets The government has announced plans for new legislation that will require all pet dogs in England to be fitted with a microchip by 2016.

money.aol.co.uk...

next the sheep

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777
a reply to: yuppa

Like before i get the chip they make u swear to the antichrist no capitol letters.
Not like God not god Jesus Christ not the antichrist.
You know auto spell check trys to make you capitollise antichrist

Have you read the bible and the conditions put on those who receive the mark of the beast? Go back and read it.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
First they did the pets The government has announced plans for new legislation that will require all pet dogs in England to be fitted with a microchip by 2016.

money.aol.co.uk...

next the sheep

F*&^%$ it lets just get the politicians micro chipped. Then we can sleep safer in our beds.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Fifty years ago, before ATS, before a lot of you, and certainly before the reality of microchips were on the scene, I would sit in church and hear preaching about Revelation and the Mark of the Beast. That was so hard to conceptualize then, computers weren't here, not even calculators. The closest thing was an abacus or pencil and paper. And so when we heard about this "Mark" many of us were skeptical, because you couldn't imagine anything beyond a tattoo on the forehead or hand. Today we have the technology that makes it seem child's play to implement a system like this. Will you fall down and worship the Beast in order to get his mark, in order that you may buy and sell to feed your family?

about the Mark of the Beast

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join