It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want OUT of Society!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Metallicus
There is a saying I once heard.
Ignorance is bliss.

This ^
Enlightenments a #tch

originally posted by: LittleGreenAlien

Basically the world is a stinking pile of #e
You can lock yourself in your room, wait for the apocalypse and hope the world's a better place after.

This ^
My mind is my room.

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
Sorry dude, you were born in the wrong century. Obey and decay.

^ Definitely This ^
edit on 30-1-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

maybe thinks wouldnt look so bad if you educated yourself out of the idiotic fearmongering bovine excrement you currently believe

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

maybe thinks wouldnt look so bad if you educated yourself out of the idiotic fearmongering bovine excrement you currently believe

^ this guy drives a Mini Cooper

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Hey,I love my Mini!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Hey,I love my Mini!

Please tell us you're a female.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Indeed I am. I have said it over and over on here.

My Mini is awesome! People tell me it fits me, I'm only 5'2

(post by kalalausoul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I usually do what I want. I get spanked when I cross the TOS. I know sometimes it comes across that people are doing what you are saying but don't take it personal. I do at times but usually come to the realization that others do have opinions. Do what you want. Believe what you want. I'd rather be wrong than mimic the status quo. I might even fight the ignorance for a time but then the beauty of it all comes to fruition. I learn a new way to look at the situation. Sometimes I do get things right but I am only human after all and can be wrong. We all have those flaws. The ones who don't let it get to them are saints. Take notes from them.

There are topics that get me seeing red at times. The police militarizing up was one of those topics for me today. I had to back off a little and honestly think things through. I still stand on what I said but I'm not going to get mad about others opinions anymore. At least not on that thread. We're all trying to make sense of everything coming our way or we wouldn't be here reading the topics in general. I need to distance myself and think logically more than with my feelings on certain subjects.

I tried giving the guy who was calling everyone a racist what he wanted a few days ago. That didn't go over too well. It did bring the problem to the surface. That was wrong of me to do. Believe it or not, I do try to take what others write here in my decision making.

We both need to not sweat the small #. Life is great. We're healthy. The world's problems are not on my doorstep yet. No reason to let things get out of hand. Talk me down if you see me get that way. Old Irish and hard headed I guess.
edit on 30-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
We can't move to Alaska any more, as in liveing off the land.
They have made extreme retrictions as far as I know and only if you are "grand-fathered' in you can stay in the wild.
Nope the last frontier is gone.
Canada? Finland? Russsia?
Perhaps we should just make a United States of ATS.
WIS

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Mr. Been, a very distinguished honorable fellow adored his Mini, Mr=male, males can be gourmet's too!
I do hope this quote works, it's my first public one.
OH, excellent rant by the way.
WIS
edit on 1-2-2015 by WalkInSilence because: no one else gives a reason why should I ? Added sentence. Obedience is key.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I don't know where the hell you're living where you're having to put up with people forcing smart meters on you... forcing you to drink flouridated water... forcing you to eat vegetarian... forcing you to get an abortion... forcing you to attend gay weddings... and forcing you to like Mini Coopers...

But if that's what you're dealing with on a daily basis, perhaps it's time to reevaluate where you've chosen to hang your hat ?

edit on 1-2-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
rant

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Hey,I love my Mini!

Not everyone considers his car as a penile extension. Only people insecure about their sexuality do

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the society. Everyone is OK and their life-style is fine and you can't say anything about it because no matter what, everyone must be accepted even if they break laws, leech off others, etc. Unless, of course you smoke, are white, are male or have an opinion that states something THEY don't like. Everyone BUT you MUST be accepted. And me...ummm...and him...but thats it. And him.

Insane ain't it? There used to be a time when there were morals, good and bad and you earned being accepted based upon your actions. Not today...not anymore. Society's fall.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
But nobody's taking away your meat. Nobody's forcing you to do anything by disagreeing with you or personally choosing to act differently than you do. It's like disagreement on any other subject; some see the mere act of disagreement as an attack on their freedom of speech but no such thing is going on, it's just people from both sides using their freedom to say things and thereby objecting to things you said. In the topic to which you probably refer the backlash of meat eaters was actually quite huge and semi-agressive for no apparent reason. It's a fantom, none of us ATS users will become a tyrant who suddenly shuts down all meat plants.

And personally speaking, I've had plenty of attempts by meat eaters to get me to eat meat which one could* interpret as them forcing their lifestyle upon me yet I have never tried to force my way of life upon others.

*I don't, because they don't actually force me but put me under (social) pressure or at least try to but eventually it's my call. But it's way more invasive or 'aggressive' for that matter than simply disagreeing on an internet forum.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Pitou because: fixed a word

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

There's plenty of food and room for everybody no need to eat crapπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Hey,I love my Mini!

Not everyone considers his car as a penile extension. Only people insecure about their sexuality do

My mom has a Mini Cooper.
The doors are so heavy they won't stay open. I hit my head on the roll bar every single time I go to look behind me. If the roof is up, the car is one giant blind spot. If the roof is down, I look like a #. You have to turn on the turbo just to get any acceleration. It's not a sports car, why the # does it need turbo. It has almost no turn radius. I could probably keep going but I'm giving myself an anxiety attack thinking about it.
When I see men driving around in a Mini Cooper I feel physically disgusted. When I see women driving a mini Cooper I feel slightly less physically disgusted.

I don't really associate a persons choice of car as a representation of sexuality. I just despise anything that isn't a Jeep Wrangler 2door
edit on 2-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou
But nobody's taking away your meat. Nobody's forcing you to do anything by disagreeing with you or personally choosing to act differently than you do. It's like disagreement on any other subject; some see the mere act of disagreement as an attack on their freedom of speech but no such thing is going on, it's just people from both sides using their freedom to say things and thereby objecting to things you said. In the topic to which you probably refer the backlash of meat eaters was actually quite huge and semi-agressive for no apparent reason. It's a fantom, none of us ATS users will become a tyrant who suddenly shuts down all meat plants.

And personally speaking, I've had plenty of attempts by meat eaters to get me to eat meat which one could* interpret as them forcing their lifestyle upon me yet I have never tried to force my way of life upon others.

*I don't, because they don't actually force me but put me under (social) pressure or at least try to but eventually it's my call. But it's way more invasive or 'aggressive' for that matter than simply disagreeing on an internet forum.

I understand and you are correct. But consider this for a moment. I'm a smoker and have been since I was 15 years old. I am also a very, very conscientious smoker. I don't flick butts everywhere, I don't smoke around others who don't smoke, etc. But I am a target. I am restricted by location as to where I can smoke...even when it doesn't make sense. I am taxed far above what a product should be taxed and the taxes go toward things that have nothing to do with smoking caused problems or quit smoking programs. I'm labeled as a bad person because I smoke...almost like an idiot or criminal. People, led by the government are prejudiced against me and the bigotry is supported by billions in TV commercials and government attacks.

Now...if and when TPTB decide "hey...it worked on smokers, lets do it for meat eaters, climate deniers, etc." then what? Then is it wrong, bad...evil?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I figured out a long time ago, you can't run, only to your fantasy. From there find the willpower and turn around. Jump into the fight with all your might!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Limit your eating choices?

Try walking outside and being hated by every woman just because you are a born man. It surely would hurt your ego much more than people telling you what to eat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join