It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain calls Kissinger protesters "low-life scum"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
He's a soulless individual with no morality or compassion for other people

How on earth do these murdering bastards stay alive?

Surely after his comments about the troops and his bloody finger prints on the crime scene of many dead and injured in these parasites endless war for money one would assume he would be a target for retaliation

No old Nam SF snipers ever felt used and abused and used their unique skills to get justice for fallen brothers used like Pawns by these rancid emotionless string pullers

Modern day example to a lesser degree would be liars like Alistair Campbell who used to bully the media into printing HIS news and gave UK newspapers the head lines the next day to read Iraq could strike us in 45 mins

Jogs about London as a soft target with connections to our perpetual war in terror and somehow the terrorist never target him but kill civilians with nothing to do with the actions of their government

Kissinger and their class of people treat us all as pawns not just soldiers

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
McCain is nothing but a war monger. I don't know why Arizonians continued to vote this guy into office. He's a typical career politician who has overstayed his welcome. All these politicians who have served more than 8 years should be voted out of office, period. Being a political representative was never meant to be a life long career. I wait for the day when I see a president who has the fortitude and backbone to push for term limits, end lobbying, and institute campaign finance reform.

<< 1   >>

join