It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not just live your life???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
I think that after a certain amount of research you become "engrained" with the subject matter.

A point of no return. Or at least that's the way the avid conspiracy researcher looks at it.

Some things, when you see how false they are, or how controlled people as a whole are, they can change you.

When you see the world in normal ignorance, it seems free, open, unpredictable.

After you research and cross a point where you see alterior motives, corruption, control, your view is much more cynical than the common person.

And for some that means viewing everything in that manner.

They feel tainted with what they know, or what they think they know.

Everyone sees the same things really, but from a different vantage point.

It's how you deal with what you're seeing that determines how you react.

Be a mindless prisoner?

Wake up and then feel like a outsider, confined to a life of bleak outlooks, harsh truths and cold reality?

Wake up and realize that you are fortunate to see the world as you do. Care not to convince everyone else of your view, but rather enjoy what you see, as few others get to see it as well?

SEE:

All choices in a man's life come with consequence.

Those consequences shape and alter the future choices that can be presented to you.

Until you are one day faced with the fact that you have created an in-escapable situation that was engineered by your very thoughts and actions.

It then is how you accept this position that really matters.

Good luck with the path you decide to take.

Choice is the only truth and only freedom that you truly have.

X
[Edit: Thank you, Jazzgul. It is appreciated.]

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Xatnys]

i will choose looking at conspiracies to gain intelligence and to entertain myself...

make no mistake, conspiracies are fun but a person can gain intelligence from them too...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join