It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wes Penre Papers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the researcher Wes Penre? I stumbled upon his website wespenre.com...

This has to be the most comprehensible collection of information that I have ever come across and no, monetary gain and the desire for a cult following are not his objectives. He has certainly done his homework and I feel there is much truth contained in this site. In his own words this is a synopsis of it:

WesPenre.com, which from 2011 and onwards will be my main website, is diving into the details of the creation of our Universe/Multiverse; how and where life on Planet Earth started; the genetic manipulation of mankind, which made us come into existence; the War of the "gods" here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe; much more on whom are pulling the strings on the Global Elite; the upcoming difficulties and challenges we are meeting, and lastly, how to deal with our situation in order to experience a peaceful and happy living in the New Era, which starts around 2013.

If anyone is interested in ALL the pieces to the puzzle which will connect ALL the dots then this is it. The papers are currently ongoing and are divided up into what he calls "levels of learning".

Introduction To The Alien Agenda
The Extraterrestrial Manipulation Of Mankind
Rise Of The Machine Kingdom
Lucifers Rebellion
The Verdic Texts

To those who choose to take a different approach to discovering the true nature of reality and not conform to the misinformation/disinformation and suppression being applied to humanity via religion, education, history, science, and media propaganda by the powers in control of this planet then this should be considered a gem for you. I think that it's time for humanity as a whole to wake up and acknowledge that there are other forces with negative intentions at play here, and have been throughout our history.

Instead of trying to nitpick, debunk, and dissect every single UFO video, discredit every single whistleblower, insider, gov.official, and ufologist, lets take a look, while carefully discerning, everything that has been brought to the table from every source and everything this phenomena encompasses as a whole. If you're not in favor of the paradigm that's presented here by Penre then at least keep these revelations in mind should they one day come to pass. It would be necessary to prevent future spiritual/mental enslavement and at the same time it's also necessary for humanity to evolve into galactic citizens of a divine nature ready to join the rest of the galactic community.

So what do you guys think of the material?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Interesting. Nothing further to add just posting so I can fund this again

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I started reading one of his papers. Got over 100 pages in. It's pretty crazy sounding yet whose to say it isn't true. I enjoyed it and will read more someday. I kind of forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. We should be thinking about the universe and where we fit into it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here's a link to his first site which is still up and ran from 1998 - 2008.
illuminati-news.com...

Here's a link to his blog with frequent updates and teasers to future papers.
battleofearth.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Yes, I studied them carefully for a few weeks a while back.
While i normally remember almost anything with a vengeance
I can remember almost nothing about all his work.

I guess that means I wasn't overwhelmed and flagged the
memory contents for deletion.

But he seems to genuinely believe his positions, I do
give him that.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You studied carefully but couldn't remember anything?
That's kind of odd considering the multitude of info contained within.

edit on CSTThu, 29 Jan 2015 22:19:17 -0600uAmerica/ChicagoJanAmerica/Chicago171719pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ATS member BloodyDagger just put up a thread discussing the low activity of the A/UFO forum and now I see why.
Only 3 responses (outside of mine) in 14 hours? Guess I should have just posted a youtube vid for everyone to debunk or created a OP full of images and pretty pictures to garner more of a response.

Or maybe I'm overreacting and need to give other members time to digest all the information because it is a lot.
Well, all I can do now is just be patient and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I exchanged emails with Wes Penre a few years ago now ...
He is a good guy as far as I am aware
And Yes ... His work is rich in content

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
ATS member BloodyDagger just put up a thread discussing the low activity of the A/UFO forum and now I see why.
Only 3 responses (outside of mine) in 14 hours? Guess I should have just posted a youtube vid for everyone to debunk or created a OP full of images and pretty pictures to garner more of a response.

Or maybe I'm overreacting and need to give other members time to digest all the information because it is a lot.
Well, all I can do now is just be patient and see what happens.

Could have something to do with the spiritualism/Illuminati subject matter in an Aliens/UFOs forum.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

It shouldn't because they are all interconnected with aliens being the preface of subject matter. Hence the first two levels from Penre are about the ET situation to get you started.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It shouldn't because they are all interconnected with aliens being the preface of subject matter. Hence the first two levels from Penre are about the ET situation to get you started.

Just saying you might get a better response in one of the more speculative sub forums. This one tends to be more nuts and bolts/evidence-oriented.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
Just saying you might get a better response in one of the more speculative sub forums. This one tends to be more nuts and bolts/evidence-oriented.

That's the problem with this forum. There are other aspects to the alien presence besides always asking for concrete evidence, statistical data, peer reviews etc.

Content such as this should provoke a response in any relative forum, whether it be metaphysics, A/UFO or whatever. Any other forum besides this one would feel out of place. I could take different parts of the papers and place them accordingly in the respective forum but I wanted to present the totality of the papers here with Penre's foundation being based on ETs.

edit on CSTFri, 30 Jan 2015 13:15:04 -0600uAmerica/ChicagoJanAmerica/Chicago040415pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

edit on CSTFri, 30 Jan 2015 13:15:32 -0600uAmerica/ChicagoJanAmerica/Chicago323215pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That's the problem with this forum. There are other aspects to the alien presence besides always asking for concrete evidence, statistical data, peer reviews etc.

Content such as this should provoke a response in any relative forum, whether it be metaphysics, A/UFO or whatever. Any other forum besides this one would feel out of place. I could take different parts of the papers and place them accordingly in the respective forum but I wanted to present the totality of the papers here with Penre's foundation being based on ETs.

I think that's what's right with this forum, as there are multiple others specifically tailored to your preferences. But anyhow, just offering it as a suggestion in response to your post.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

And lack of evidence in support of what sounds like great sci-fi but little else.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Sorry but without the part that I bolded you have not and can not establish the reality of an "alien presence".

That's just basic scientific investigation. There are plenty of woo woo forums for people who like to put the cart before the horse but ATS is about denying ignorance not fostering it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Some people cannot accept the "truth" until the government or bought and paid for science tells them it is the "truth".

Certainly such has always been the case, so much of what we know today was at one point considered "woo woo" and denied by those in power, sometimes out of ignorance but often because they had some agenda, be it political, religious, or corporate. So many examples of what was considered blasphemous once yet and mocked and now considered mundane - flat vs spherical earth, heliocentric vs geocentric, the cause of malaria, the cause of infections, smoking is healthy; heck, I think a month or so before the Wright brothers made their flight there was an editorial in the Washington Post stating that manned flight was a far-fetched dream.

I think the only thing we know for certain is that "people" who use the term "woo woo" for phenomenon for which there is much evidence, are either socially conditioned and have closed mind thinking and do not deserve to have anything to do with science, or they have some kind of agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Guys don't focus on these things! Do you have any idea how much disinfo the NWO sends to us?! Aliens could be in the universe, the elite could be aliens, aliens could be in the Earth etc etc. Focus on what is important, defeating them now. Raise your consciousness, train yourself for war and spread the word!

PS. I have posted this message on several threads, because they are all discussing this. Its a waste of energy and time!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elisa24
Guys don't focus on these things! Do you have any idea how much disinfo the NWO sends to us?! Aliens could be in the universe, the elite could be aliens, aliens could be in the Earth etc etc. Focus on what is important, defeating them now. Raise your consciousness, train yourself for war and spread the word!

PS. I have posted this message on several threads, because they are all discussing this. Its a waste of energy and time!

I would agree, the deceptions and suppressed truths are so numerous, it becomes difficult for a rational mind to take it all in in a short time, or all at once; if such info is stumbled onto and the person is receptive and able to overcome the pervasive social conditioning it can be overwhelming. Raising one's consciousness is probably the best first step one can take.

However, many will not see the need to raise their consciousness, until they realize the myriad of challenges and control we face. At that point they will discover one of the only solutions to these issues is to raise one's consciousness. So these topics may help some get to that point, so they are not a total waste. It is important to remember when talking about these topics though, and I have been remiss, to point out that raising one's consciousness can help solve these issues.

I'm curious as to how you define "raising one's consciousness"?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I think the only thing we know for certain is that "people" who use the term "woo woo" for phenomenon for which there is much evidence, are either socially conditioned and have closed mind thinking and do not deserve to have anything to do with science, or they have some kind of agenda.

Or how about all of the above.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I can remember almost nothing about all his work.

Oh no KPB, Vallees control system got you in the end. There goes much wisdom...you were getting too close. I enjoyed everyone of your posts in the Guts megathread
edit on 2-2-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: grammar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join