It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator John McCain Calls Out Protesters Who Swarmed Henry Kissinger

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I thought everyone would get a kick out of this.

ABC News link

Extended Video

edit on 29-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: Added extended video link

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Sen. John McCain earned some applause inside a Senate Armed Services hearing this morning after he erupted at protesters of former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, calling them “low-life scum.”

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Personally, Kissinger was part of that 'evil trio' along with Westmoreland and LBJ that took Vietnam to the heights of insanity.

When one looks in Kissinger's eyes, be it an older video of him or up to the present, his look reminds me of a lizard. Cold, calculating and unemotional.

If I was McCain, I'd hold Kissinger at least partially responsible for his POW time......

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'll take 'Pot Calling The Kettle Black for 500, Alex

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Personally, Kissinger was part of that 'evil trio' along with Westmoreland and LBJ that took Vietnam to the heights of insanity.

When one looks in Kissinger's eyes, be it an older video of him or up to the present, his look reminds me of a lizard. Cold, calculating and unemotional.

If I was McCain, I'd hold Kissinger at least partially responsible for his POW time......

He is the military industrial complex. I hate him with every fiber on my being. I mean he did say, “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” 91 years old and still kicking. Only the good die young, that's why this old bastard is still alive. I see the war hawks flying. McCain is part of that and a yes man. They should just get a room already.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
He's always been an arrogant bastard. I can quote more but you get the picture.

“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.”
― Henry Kissinger

“The issues are too important to be left for the voters.”
― Henry Kissinger

“The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.”
― Henry Kissinger

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.”
― Henry Kissinger

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”
― Henry Kissinger

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here's a link to the full hearing. It's two hours long.

National Security Strategy

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
John cant let people get away with heckling his boss now can he?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm less hard on 'military Industrial Complex' than you. I hold the State Department over the decades more culpable than the gun makers, per say.

I left out McNamara from the group...my bad. LOL.

I FULLY agree on Kissinger though. I've never felt this level of outright contempt for anyone like I do for that reptile.

I had the same thought about the good die young.....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Kissinger at 91 is probably still hitting on the ladies. And counting (then killing) sheep to get to sleep.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Kissinger at 91 is probably still hitting on the ladies. And counting (then killing) sheep to get to sleep.

He is still probably buying and abusing the teenagers is more like it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Being called a "Low Life Scum" by this Traitor is a badge of Honor, wear it with pride. The only reason he's still a Congressman is Israel needs him.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The sad part was everyone clapping when they tossed out the protesters. That's what really caught my attention. Look at the faces. I watch the body language and facial expressions. I'm listening to Kissinger's talking points also. Not looking good to me. I tend to take what he says serious because you know the military industrial complex is.

I still need to watch the other half. I like to know where our heads are at on policy. I just know I'm going to get upset. It's better to know what's going on in the minds of our leaders.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouNeedMe
Being called a "Low Life Scum" by this Traitor is a badge of Honor, wear it with pride. The only reason he's still a Congressman is Israel needs him.

Senator, but it's all good. I hear a lot about Iran in the hearing. Again, it's not looking good.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And now we know how McCain really feels about the general public.

Saying things like, “You know, you're going to have to shut up, or I'm going to have you arrested,” and “Get out of here you low-life scum.” should be grounds to have him impeached and removed from office.

Neither of those willl happen, though. What will probably happen is he will pick up a good chunk of change being interviewed about this. All the while smirking at the camera and thinking how stupid the public really are. This man is one of the reasons I strongly support term limits in Congress.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World."

“What we in America call terrorists are really groups of people that reject the international system…”

Fat little Devil!

If ever there was a case for Demonic possession...
It's Kissinger!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why does "Code Pink" always get into these very high profile, most likely staged protests? Whats going on?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Why does "Code Pink" always get into these very high profile, most likely staged protests? Whats going on?

I was wondering that also. CodePink could be a way to silence the voice of the American people. This way anyone who has an opinion can be called a CodePink sympathizer. The CodePink protest only draws people in to see what is going on in my opinion. There is a lot of information coming out of this hearing. I know it's only a hearing on solutions. It isn't written in stone but it does give a good gauge on where our mindset is at.

I am still watching the hearing. Kissinger wants to use a military solution in Ukraine. He threw out the solution of arming Ukraine. Dr. Shultz told Kissiger that the military solution in Ukrain shouldn't happen until there's a way to look out for Europe's interest. In other words, getting Europe off Russian dependency before taking action in Ukraine. So that's on the table. Iran is on the table. This is very enlightening.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

yeah and i bet the only action he gets is from the ladies of the night so to speak,and i bet its costs him a pretty penny

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This was upsetting that Madeleine Albright holds Americans in such high esteem.

Ism

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join