It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$149 Million Lottery "winner" "Juan Rodriguez" exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
November 23, 2004, as I exposed "Juan Rodriguez", incredibly I also realised, by looking in the web, that there was NOT ONE page that explains the underlying mechanism of fraud : how the goverment takes the big jackpots - till the last cent.
Although there are probably more than one billion people playing lottery around the world, and all the major lotteries now are rigged using that same trick.

I had never checked the web before to see if there was a page exposing it, because I was 99% sure that it was the case.
Once again I underestimated the current degree of brain wash ...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
November 23, 2004, as I exposed "Juan Rodriguez", incredibly I also realised, by looking in the web, that there was NOT ONE page that explains the underlying mechanism of fraud : how the goverment takes the big jackpots - till the last cent.
Although there are probably more than one billion people playing lottery around the world, and all the major lotteries now are rigged using that same trick.

I had never checked the web before to see if there was a page exposing it, because I was 99% sure that it was the case.
Once again I underestimated the current degree of brain wash ...

what the hell are you talking about???

links???

info.???

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Huh?

I've re-read what you've written several times now, and I have absolutely no idea what it is you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Babble incoherently much? Like the other two responses, I also agree that I have no idea what on God's green earth you are talking about. Could you please elaborate or provide a link that could shed some light on these ramblings? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
??? I have no idea whats going on. I know they tax the money, but wtf you going on about?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Are you implying the large jackpot winners are government aliases so that the large jackpots are paid into a govenrment controlled account used to fund under the table operations? Shame on you.

BTW, I think this would be better suited to another forum since it, like so many other threads have nothing to do with the operation of this website.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Lottery fraud: how the government takes the money of fools

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
From
End Times Prophet predicted which american city would be first destroyed in new age

None of these people who supposedly make these fabulously accurate predictions has EVER won a lottery, or even a fortune in the stock market!

But, but... I did win it as first!

[edit on 2-9-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Where is the link to Juan Rodriguez's exposure?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
... and all the major lotteries now are rigged using that same trick.

Well, all but one.
El Gordo, Spain - once again, like in the last 190 years, children draw the numbers live in front of a large audience.

El Gordo, Spain - Children saved the world's richest lottery ($2.4 bn) - the only major lottery in Illuminatiland that is not rigged

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join