It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rulers of Perception.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A archon is a thought form entity that rules over a sphere of creation it is assigned to protect. A demiurge is the creative power within a sphere. Eg. The orion nebula bares a striking resemblance to Ialdabaoth described within a major gnostic library discovered at Nag Hammadi, as a "lion-faced serpent.

The demiurge typically created a group of co-actors named archons who preside over the material realm and, in some cases, present obstacles to the soul seeking ascent from it. They are not all bad and they play an important part in our spiritual evolutionary processes.

Many new age writers have put their own twists to the interpretations of ancient texts that describe who and what these entities are, often with a negative narrative that says we should fear and avoid them. however personal experiences in moving through the spheres, and interacting with these entities, I have been satisfied there is a nobel purpose to their creation in the celestial realms, and that is to ensure no spirit could exceed itself, Not in a oppressive sense, but more in the protective. One must learn to crawl before they can walk.

Their purpose is to ensure that we do not proceed further than we have progressed. A kind of safe guard, they act as gatekeeper, neither good nor bad they just are... because.
They are the boundaries to the spheres, the rulers of perception. They are protectors of the wisdom of Sophia, the sacred pearl of the eighth sphere.

There are definitely some lower thought forms that we should be aware of, and these are easy to spot as they will not have your best interest at heart, but will rather be working against you and for the benefit of someone else. I believe these are the archons, the gnostics warned about. You shall know them by their fruit. Though these beings are also archons, the intent of their creation is to deceive.

Archons are thought forms that interact with our being and limit the perception of possibility, cutting off potentials that can be accessed upon defeat of the archon.

This thought form is simply a higher authority that is strategically placed as a test. Certain qualifications or understanding are required to gain access into the next sphere. If one is unable to afford the archon with the proper authority access will be denied.

They can seem stubborn or hard headed, but the growth of the individual is where the celestial archons best interests lay, and it's authority over the the individual, nothing more than the thought form that creates the boundary that is the veil to the next sphere of perception.

The king of the archons is the ruler of the rulers. What the king says, goes. The king dictates what will and will not be permitted and has total control over his dominion. This domaine is the sphere that humanity was born into and no one may leave for the upper realms without the kings authority.

If the king will not give his authority, the only way other way that access can be gained is to become the heir to the throne.

The Truth Is Becoming.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
SnF good read Wifibrain

So from a perspective they the Archons would represent the outer most inner encircled rings of the Yin Yan, and those they oversee or guide would be existing within the spheres...

And the king or Queen would be represented with the most outer ring.

Why the energy behind them all of which the spheres and rings are Created upon represent the CREATOR.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

The power of belief, thought, feeling - the power of the untapped human mind.

There is a fine line between needed freedom, and needed control.

Interesting times we live in. Interesting thread, s n f.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I think I know a bit about this. I'm not agreeing completely with your culture-bound gnostic interpretation, but there is something out there that opposes us as we make mystical progress. It sets traps weaved out of synchronicity. There is a stage of mystical development called 'the dark night of the soul', and perhaps they are like agents or heralds of it.

šŸ‘£

edit on 995Thursday000000America/ChicagoJan000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Yeah, I think I know a bit about this. I'm not agreeing completely with your culture-bound gnostic interpretation,

I'm sorry I was not able to give you the version from antiquity. But they are often left open to several different interpretations anyway.

but there is something out there that opposes us as we make mystical progress. It sets traps weaved out of synchronicity.

There is also the self that traps the self by saying I am_____

The self by its own free will and authority, by doing this, has declared what it is not. The synchronicity trap is interesting, because it was not a trap, and I said "ok, this is great, that's enough, I want to leave now. And left.

I believe I would not have been permitted entry if I wasn't ready for it, it probably would have driven me insane if I'm honest. That Is why I mentioned them as a safe guard.

I think secret societies have similar systems in their ritual and initiations. You can't experience it and not want to recreate it. It has been done I know.

There is a stage of mystical development called 'the dark night of the soul', and perhaps they are like agents or heralds of it.

Perhaps that is the breakthrough into the first sphere?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Hi Op13.

So from a perspective they the Archons would represent the outer most inner encircled rings of the Yin Yan, and those they oversee or guide would be existing within the spheres.

I would not say they guide, but do keep you within certain perimeters, and guard the way to higher levels, like a boss at the end of computer game levels.

The adept in the Mysteries learns to repel the Archons with magical formulas (mantras) and magical passes or gestures of power (mudras). In some texts, the encounter with the Archons is structured according to the system of ā€œplanetary spheres.ā€

The adept who practices astral projection, lucid dreaming or ā€œmanipulations of the doubleā€ is said to face the Archons in a kind of computer-game maze of seven levels, corresponding to the seven planets. At each level, the adept is unable to continue unless he confronts the ā€œgatekeepers,ā€ using magical passes and words.

www.terrapapers.com...

And the king or Queen would be represented with the most outer ring.

You are right there, kind of. That is what they represent, but one must know who they are, and be able to present this to the archon.

the energy behind them all of which the spheres and rings are Created upon represent the CREATOR.

The energies behind them represent Indevidual divisions of the whole, that emit their own unique indevidual energies. Like how we are in a fractal, but they are further up the dimensional scale in the same fractal, if that makes sense.

Edit: It's important not to forget that the entities are thought forms, and not to begin to believe the thought forms are entities.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

1 has taken a read of the terra papers data you have provided and thanks for the share

It would appear these entities perceived as thought forms have some sort of higher responsibility or obligation placed upon them to manage less mature or less aware energies then them. Perhaps this is one of the many ways the structure of the WHOLE* is kept intact. Could these entities of the mental / metaphysical be there to make sure each up and coming Creation is sound enough and in the proper possession of integrity to Ascend. Which makes for a good reason for these entities to be more mental / metaphysical related even though they also have the ability to manifest within the physical. Because why in metaphysical form they can see thought processes and behaviors in beings that may be hidden within physical boundaries. Thus permitting them the Archons the opportunity to TEST those of interest with some of the best quiz mental materials like greed-envy-trust-hate-competence. Which in turn shows them if a being or group of beings is ready to travel in the physical or Ascend in the metaphysical. Physical for example space travel-do/does these/this being(s) still war and in fight will they spread the ignorance OR have they mentally matured and are ready to make contact with other beings the Archons may have also evaluated. Metaphysical are these beings ready to mass ascend into their new world or do they still need to remain within these physical 3 dimensional boundaries where they are not able to travel too far and interact with other beings metaphysical energies still developing.

In many ways their reasons to be Created make sense if it is found true that they exist. For they keep balance between the realms and can see into the consciousness of those beings who have begin to develop an awareness level to determine when or if they should could advance or remain.

Gate keepers, the mental realms begin where the physical end. Perhaps this signifies more the meta - soul/spirit/internal energy attributes associated to many living CREATOR Creations... And maybe they the Archons where once too within the physical boundaries and have just LEARNED and Ascended Above many less mature or aware then them.
edit on 1/29/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That is intresting about ascended masters because jesus said "no one gets to the father but through me"

Is the father just another sphere?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here is the ancient egyptian model, which is very similar...

"Judgement hall" of Osiris, "weighing of the heart" representing the "test before entry" into the "guarded place" of osiris?

edit on 30-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

That is interesting about ascended masters because Jesus said "no one gets to the father but through me"

If the information provided within the videos you posted showing the connections between OSIRIS and many others like LORD JESUS CHRIST are TRUTH, then maybe exist a similar Spherical connection with LORD JESUS CHRIST and the FATHER...
Information in video three @ 3:01 the connections shared and in video one @2:00 for example the tree of life layout and the way HORUS is located within the OSIRIS hall of judgment and is said to be Guarding the "door" to OSIRIS

1 wonders since HORUS is said to be SON of ISIS and OSIRIS, is this the same information reformulated or the same energies returning through time or both?
The SOL and LUNA images with those shared in between them including LORD JESUS CHRIST in the images really makes 1 think, thanks for the share Wifibrains

Seems there are many layers or spheres to EXISTENCE and the information associated...
edit on 1/31/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

1 wonders since HORUS is said to be SON of ISIS and OSIRIS, is this the same information reformulated or the same energies returning through time or both?

Both?

ā€œThe ā€˜religionā€™ of the ancient Egyptian was a ā€˜magical religionā€™ or, as it has become more obvious in recent years, an ā€˜astral religionā€™. The belief was that the benevolent and nurturing influence of the stars could be drawn down into Egypt through a sacred science involving rituals and talismans (pyramids, statuary, etc.). This explains the building of the Giza pyramids as ā€˜starsā€™ to represent the region of the sky containing Orion, the latter deemed to be the stars most benevolent to mankind. It may sound ā€˜hocus pocusā€™ to us today, but I strongly suspect that the ancients could thus create ā€˜sacred cosmic landscapesā€™ in which high rituals were performed that affected the spiritual aspect of initiated men and women.

ā€œDo you not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is made in the image of heaven? Or, to be more precise, that everything governed and moved in heaven came down to Egypt and was transferred there."

Ancient people comprehended the language of the stars much better than we do today, despite our Hubble Space Telescope and Very Large Array. If we can translate the encoded messages from the celestial dimension to understand what these time-traveling pinpoints of light are endeavoring to tell us, then we will realize the complexity and depths of our past knowledge of a truly living cosmos. We will ultimately find that spirit and matter are a single continuum extending far into our futureā€”mirror reflecting mirror down the sacred portal that leads to Orion. -

See more at: www.ancient-origins.net...

edit on 31-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Treble post lol

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Is it not part of the Gnosticism you are describing, accepted that Sophia left her father and created a realm that is somehow incomplete, as she was not ready to go about the business of "creation?"

I do hope you are correct, and it is simply that we relive experiences, perhaps from slightly different angles, so that we become all encompassingly compassionate and understand life and living from every perspective, before we ascend to some other state of being.

Thanks for your informative OP.
tetra

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It might be!

Sophia-wisdom-owl

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You know i dig your style but even the thought of killing an annointed king from a lind of 7th generation of 7th. sons would be a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Lol, I hope you did not get your kings crossed.

Hehe

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hey Wifibrains!

Awesome thread, thank you for a really interesting read!
So much of this 'feels' right to me in a way I can't describe. (An "astral religion"...I believe there is much truth there.)

Not much to add to that right now, but I hope to keep up with this thread. Great information from everyone so far.

S&F
jacygirl

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

One is a vessel and the other a culmination.

It does require a bit of genitic diversity but we know not much at all about how dna is chosen.

Faith is the ladder love is the key with that i can go anywhere i want to be
edit on 31-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Wifibrains

That is interesting about ascended masters because Jesus said "no one gets to the father but through me"

If the information provided within the videos you posted showing the connections between OSIRIS and many others like LORD JESUS CHRIST are TRUTH, then maybe exist a similar Spherical connection with LORD JESUS CHRIST and the FATHER...
Information in video three @ 3:01 the connections shared and in video one @2:00 for example the tree of life layout and the way HORUS is located within the OSIRIS hall of judgment and is said to be Guarding the "door" to OSIRIS

The major difference between the two is that there is no "weighing of the heart" in Christianity with Christ. Its an entirely different concept than what we find in the Book of the Dead ect as far as a passage way. a doorway. If Christ were retrofitted into these communications there would be Him only as a mediator between the Father and the person in question, no scale save for himself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join