It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #35: The Anti-Vaccination Movement and the Measles Outbreak

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There's more than one side to this BS. And last time I checked, people had the right to decide whether or not they needed to allow someone to inject them with whatever. here's another take on it.... www.sott.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
" Studies outside the U.S. show unvaccinated children healthier than vaccinated children" I read this story on vactruth.com.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lanternlight

I originally found it on SOTT, but ATS doesnt allow SOTT links cuz they hate each other....haters gonna hate, liers gonna lie. where's the truth? Follow the money.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You absolutely misconstrued what I said...I was using modern-day statistics to cite the likelihood of you catching it today.

But your stories back up my point--it's not nearly as deadly as many people are making it out to be. Glad you made it through those times.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: ControlledChaos

You give your kid tuna?
More mercury in that than a vaccine shot.

There is a difference between eating mercury, where it passes through several digestive filters the body has lined up, and injecting it directly into your body, bypassing all your body's filters. There are plenty of things that we eat that if injected directly into us would have a completely different effect than when we eat them.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
From pubmed:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"A clinical analysis of gelatin allergy and determination of its causal relationship to the previous administration of gelatin-containing acellular pertussis vaccine combined with diphtheria and tetanus toxoids."

CONCLUSION:
"Most anaphylactic reactions and some urticarial reactions to gelatin-containing measles, mumps, and rubella monovalent vaccines are associated with IgE-mediated gelatin allergy. DTaP immunization histories suggest that the gelatin-containing DTaP vaccine may have a causal relationship to the development of this gelatin allergy."

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Vaccination lawsuits: www.mctlawyers.com...

CDC Polio-Cancer admission: www.curezone.org...

I think vaccinations can be good, but you people who are anti-vaccination need to be careful. Pro Vaccination people are dangerous, dumb and crazy. They will walk straight to the gas-showers saying "It can't happen here!"

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Why is this still posted on the front page? Its clear that its propaganda.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I have read all of the replies on this thread. Here is a medical doctor that says that vaccines are unsafe, as well as the reasons why. I agree with Dr. Humpries, as I got VERY SICK after the MMR vaccine, and shortly afterward was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I do not have proof that the diabetes was caused by a vaccine, but since I got sick and was diagnosed with diabetes 2 weeks after getting the shot-there is nothing else to blame than the shot. Sure some may have a genetic predisposition to developing diabetes, but in my case missing the shot would probably have prevented the debilitating condition which I have to inject myself for each and every day.

If that is not enough for you, then have a look at this:

www.law.cornell.edu...

If vaccines are truly safe and effective, , then why were vaccines ruled as being “unavoidably unsafe” by the US Supreme Court in 2011, as was ruled by the court in the above link?

I still think that people should have the freedom to get these injections if they so choose, but in a land of Liberty and true Freedom, a person should have a choice whether to get these injections OR NOT for themselves as well as their children. I might NOT be living with chronic JUVENILE diabetes today if I had not had the MMR shot.

edit on 2/1/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I've not really looked into anti vac debate but I did read these comments on a forum.

rawnaturalhealth.com...

The normal rate of autism is about 1/4000. The rate of autism in industrialized nations (ex: Russa, China, Japan and South Korea) without using synthetic heavy metals used as a preservative in vaccines is about 1/4000. The current rate of autism in the US, Canada and many other industrialized nations which use synthetic heavy metals to preserve vaccines is approximately 1/100.

Scotland, England, Finland and Norway had a rate of autism of approximately 1/100 when heavy metals were used. After they banned the use of heavy metals in vaccines, the rate dropped to approximately 1/4000.

Also about Wakefield.

www.ebcala.org...

Co-Author of Lancet MMR-Autism Study Exonerated on All Charges of Professional Misconduct

www.thelibertybeacon.com...

Controversial Doctor and Autism Media Channel Director proven right – MMR Vaccine Causes Autism & Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

Two landmark events – a government concession in the US Vaccine Court, and a groundbreaking scientific paper – confirm that physician, scientist, and Autism Media Channel [AMC] Director, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, and the parents were right all along.

So I really don't know..
Limbo

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
a reply to: RainbowSkye

Your post illustrates how little you know about vaccinations.

People that are vaccinated have a stronger immune system, not a compromised one.

Your post illustrates how little you know about vaccinations and the human immune system. Take a larger look at the communities that vaccinate vs the communities that do not. Auto-immune disorders (Asthma, eczema, IBS, Crones, the list goes on and on) are all-but non-existent in the communities that do not vaccinate. They are incredibly health people. Bypassing the human immune system and then artificially highjacking it does nothing less than destroy it.

Please read the quote in my signature before you spew more garbage.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: ControlledChaos

You give your kid tuna?
More mercury in that than a vaccine shot.

There is a difference between eating mercury, where it passes through several digestive filters the body has lined up, and injecting it directly into your body, bypassing all your body's filters. There are plenty of things that we eat that if injected directly into us would have a completely different effect than when we eat them.

Not to mention that it is usually bound, and thus more easily passed without absorption... but they wouldn't know about that. They are on the ignorance train... "Git yer shots! Toot! Toot!"
edit on 2015/2/2 by mal1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: Dark Ghost

"Vaccines" are very effective against the strain your trying to prevent. If you catch a flu after getting vaccinated its not the vaccine that failed. Its the flu that changed.

Umm I have always said this.

Always fighting the last battle. And what is the chance that last years flu is still even around?

It is the same as saying you will never break your leg again because we put this break in a cast for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I always think the following is quite interesting, specifically under "Can I have Visitors?"

So it really pulls the rug out from the idea that vaccinated people are safe for others to be around. Sure, this is not talked about a lot, because they want you to take the vaccine, but if you're a post surgical patient or have cancer, THEY TELL YOU this not insignificant fact. In fact, it could easily be argued that the fact that we continue to vaccinate against measles might be what KEEPS measles from fading away completely. If everyone simply GOT measles, mothers would pass the antibodies onto their babies when they were pregnant. Over time, everyone would be immune to measles. Not so with vaccinations which only last 10 years and whose antibodies can't be passed onto babies when pregnant. And of course there's the whole polio debacle - polio having been eradicated from North America by the 1980s and REINTRODUCED BACK INTO THE POPULATION through the nasal polio vaccine.

I don't believe you understand the concept of IMMUNOCOMPROMISED.

If you did you would realise why what you posted doesn't mean what you think it does.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
a reply to: theNLBS

I have read all of the replies on this thread. Here is a medical doctor that says that vaccines are unsafe, as well as the reasons why. I agree with Dr. Humpries, as I got VERY SICK after the MMR vaccine, and shortly afterward was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I do not have proof that the diabetes was caused by a vaccine, but since I got sick and was diagnosed with diabetes 2 weeks after getting the shot-there is nothing else to blame than the shot. Sure some may have a genetic predisposition to developing diabetes, but in my case missing the shot would probably have prevented the debilitating condition which I have to inject myself for each and every day.

If that is not enough for you, then have a look at this:

www.law.cornell.edu...

If vaccines are truly safe and effective, , then why were vaccines ruled as being “unavoidably unsafe” by the US Supreme Court in 2011, as was ruled by the court in the above link?

I still think that people should have the freedom to get these injections if they so choose, but in a land of Liberty and true Freedom, a person should have a choice whether to get these injections OR NOT for themselves as well as their children. I might NOT be living with chronic JUVENILE diabetes today if I had not had the MMR shot.

Suzanne Humphries believes vitamin C can cure whooping cough.
It can't.

On her website there are links for all sorts.
But strangely no research.
I wonder why?

She WAS originally a nephrologist (a kidney doctor) and as you know, nephrologists are top of the list when it comes to immunology aren't they...?
She "left conventional medicine to research the many problems with mainstream medical theory."
Dunning-Kruger anyone?
Maverick doctor by any chance?

That should be a start in understanding what she's about.
edit on 2/2/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS when I was a kid in England we all got measles..i never heard of 1 fatality or anyone been off school more than a couple of weeks. Fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Limbo
I've not really looked into anti vac debate but I did read these comments on a forum.

rawnaturalhealth.com...

The normal rate of autism is about 1/4000. The rate of autism in industrialized nations (ex: Russa, China, Japan and South Korea) without using synthetic heavy metals used as a preservative in vaccines is about 1/4000. The current rate of autism in the US, Canada and many other industrialized nations which use synthetic heavy metals to preserve vaccines is approximately 1/100.

Scotland, England, Finland and Norway had a rate of autism of approximately 1/100 when heavy metals were used. After they banned the use of heavy metals in vaccines, the rate dropped to approximately 1/4000.

Also about Wakefield.

www.ebcala.org...

Co-Author of Lancet MMR-Autism Study Exonerated on All Charges of Professional Misconduct

www.thelibertybeacon.com...

Controversial Doctor and Autism Media Channel Director proven right – MMR Vaccine Causes Autism & Inflammatory Bowel Disease.

Two landmark events – a government concession in the US Vaccine Court, and a groundbreaking scientific paper – confirm that physician, scientist, and Autism Media Channel [AMC] Director, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, and the parents were right all along.

So I really don't know..
Limbo

Just out of interest, which forum were you on?
I'm guessing it wasn't a medical or science based one.

UK autism rates
It was never 1 in 4000.
www.autism.org.uk...
Vaccines don't cause autism.
Here's summary of a meta analysis on over 1.2 million children.
www.iflscience.com...

Was Wakefield right because his co-author was exonerated?
No.
scienceblogs.com...
...and here's why, in comic strip form...
darryl-cunningham.blogspot.co.uk...

A court ruling does not science nor medicine make.
And the paper which is cited has no mention of measles, vaccine or MMR contained in it.
journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0058058
This study was very different from Wakefield's and in previous similar studies, Stephen Walker went out of his way to explain why it has nothing to do with vaccines.

Is there anything more I can help you with?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: satellite1
a reply to: theNLBS when I was a kid in England we all got measles..i never heard of 1 fatality or anyone been off school more than a couple of weeks. Fear mongering.

That's strange because we treated several in our PICU for measles complications.
I'm guessing you weren't looking for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mal1970

originally posted by: peck420
a reply to: RainbowSkye

Your post illustrates how little you know about vaccinations.

People that are vaccinated have a stronger immune system, not a compromised one.

Your post illustrates how little you know about vaccinations and the human immune system. Take a larger look at the communities that vaccinate vs the communities that do not. Auto-immune disorders (Asthma, eczema, IBS, Crones, the list goes on and on) are all-but non-existent in the communities that do not vaccinate. They are incredibly health people. Bypassing the human immune system and then artificially highjacking it does nothing less than destroy it.

Please read the quote in my signature before you spew more garbage.

Which communities are these?
And how do vaccines "bypass the human immune system"?

And on the subject of injection vs ingestion, you do realise that not all vaccines are injected, right?

"More easily bound and thus more easily passed without absorbtion"?
Can you elaborate on this please?
Do you know how the digestive system works at all?
Do you know how the body "decides" what is waste and what isn't?
Do you know that some waste products get excreted via the bloodstream?

edit on 2/2/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: satellite1

That's strange because we treated several in our PICU for measles complications.
I'm guessing you weren't looking for them.

How does that refute what that poster said?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join