It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Family Scandal & Cover up , True or False? Where is Vivian Cunningham?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

We told you nicely on your first thread and you choose to ignore it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

We told you nicely on your first thread and you choose to ignore it.

Anyone can tell anyone anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Damn...

Well, first of all, sorry I missed this reply! It's been one of THOSE days! That's some solid information you provided there, which fleshes out the possibilities where the treatment period is concerned.

Second, I hope that whatever lead you to become intimately familiar with this process has been left behind you friend. You seem like a genuinely nice human being, and although no one ought to have to suffer an ailment of the mind, sterling individuals such as yourself really, REALLY do not deserve to have to go through that sort of hassle!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yes, that is true.

However, when one is passed information, one has a responsibility to use that information wisely, rather than either discarding or ignoring it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The kind words are much appreciated buddy...

Thing of the past now...

Though I dare say it was one of the most helpful, fantastic times of my life in all honesty...
Gave me perspective I'd never have managed to find without the process.

Mental Health services & especially time spent on a Ward...
Well not all of the rumours are true...

It's no picnic... But it's not exactly as dystopian as popular culture would make it out to be.

Again, thank you pal!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Like I say then Truebrit,

Absolutely nothing to hide.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well no mention of baby-eating demons but the pedophilia and abuse certainly took place in Indian Residential Schools

You can hear some of the testimonies on this Vimeo vid Northern Hearings

There is to this day a ridiculously high number of child abuse cases In British Columbia. Not to mention the Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women (RCMP Document)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I wonder if the English will ever realise that kind of thing has been happening since 1066? along with if you disturb the kings dear while its feeding you can be shot? ( bow and arrow in those days)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i have a question [ rather a premise leading to a question ] :

premise : given that the opening proposition of the video is patently false ,

question : what 3rd party evidence is there for the subsequent claims re cunningham ?

my opinion how does the vid maker know all the alledged facts he presents with regard to cunningham ??? while not knowing the answers to the follow up questions ????????????

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I wonder if the English will ever realise that kind of thing has been happening since 1066? along with if you disturb the kings dear while its feeding you can be shot? ( bow and arrow in those days)

Can you elaborate on the 1066 part? I'm guessing you are referring to the battle of Hastings? What does William the conquerer have to do with Satanic ritual abuse?

Genuinely interested, you have tickled my curiosity. I grew up in Hastings town! (Place where the batte of 1066 ended and also where Aleister Crowley died..)

We have lots of freaks and Satanists in that town.. I live somewhere else now. It's like a breath of fresh air.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A genocide, begun by British 'Crown', continues to this day against the indigenous population of Canada.

This situation has not been addressed because of the current fortunes created by these atrocities.

Vast tracts of Native land, controlled by the church for the use of aboriginal peoples, have been illegally sold to corporations.

Kevin Annett speaks the truth. www.youtube.com...

edit on -06:0037151392015-01-30T14:39:37-06:00 by Psynic because: 'crown' is more correct than 'royalty'.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I wonder if the English will ever realise that kind of thing has been happening since 1066?

Been wondering myself if this goes back to the tradition of sacrificing virgins to the 'dragon': The wealthy landowners of the time - lords and what not who burnt them at the stake if not handed over; hence fire breathing 'dragons' (just using my own late night musings there, no evidence whatsoever!)

Perhaps these diabolical traditions were not vanquished, but instead pushed underground, piece by piece and these crimes are trace evidence.

Who knows? I'm sure we never will - enquiries are delayed until toothless - now Leon Britton's died and his potentially awkward participation has died with him there may be a semblance of an enquiry in the UK

edit on 31-1-2015 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Right, y his story has two focal points.
The one about the missing children here is secondry.

What does scare me is the fact that this guardsman May have been sectioned for this and is now incomunicado and missing.

Where is he?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I wouldn't know where to start finding this information out. I've tried but all I could get was that he isn't at that same hospital anymore. They wouldn't tell me anything else. Not even if he is at another hospital or if he is free or whatever.

How could we find out this information?

Perhaps he does not want stalkers following his every move... Even if he was there they would not tell some random chasing a silly conspiracy theory.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join