It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Family Scandal & Cover up , True or False? Where is Vivian Cunningham?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've edited the video content and title to be more representative of the truth as it it stands.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: peck420

What 'legitimate' court system is going to touch this? Do you realize how corrupt this world is?

Let's trust the police and the law courts to uphold the law against those above the law shall we?

I think this will never be solved or explained..

Did you happen to see this YouTube docu.. If this is not a fantasy knit together by a creative conspiracy writer we are in trouble... I mean.. have we been in trouble for many decades and the future grimm.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My first thought was that you were out of your mind OP, but I apologize for thinking that, because it did not take long to discover that there indeed was genocide committed at that particular school. But what cannot be confirmed, at least on my end, is that the Queen was involved in any way. IF what you say is true, about the children going missing when they were supposed to be with her, then she would be the prime suspect. Any law enforcement officer would tell us that. Suspicion falls on the last person a victim was with. There is some other truth in what you say. When people in high places commit crimes, their positions allow them certain liberties within the justice system. If a conspiracy includes other prominent government officials, then of course the record can be scrubbed rather easily. Those who work with records within the justice system do not remember every single case, and they go by what the records indicate. This is why it is such a hassle if something is recorded incorrectly, which happens all the time in a variety of situations, whether it be within the justice system or something else. So if someone can change or destroy particular records or even a single record, there might be no other piece of evidence that anything happened at all.

Now I am not saying that this is what is going on here, but it is possible. The Queen would have a lot of power, even if the nation is no longer a true monarchy. So it cannot be ruled out, that this power was used to destroy something incriminating. But this is assuming that she was involved with the crimes that definitely were committed. Investigating a case like this will probably take some footwork. I highly doubt all the evidence will be available online.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Hopefully this won't be another one of those 'Meh, who knows' situations, and then 5 years later everyone has completely forgotten about it, Whilst this poor guy rots in a cell somewhere.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And again, in yet another thread on ATS I have to draw attention to the fact that Jimmy Saville was Prince Charles` childhood mentor!!!!

What the hell?

Theres another thread at the moment asking should the monarchy be abolished?

NO. Not until a proper, thorough investigation and report has been drawn up on the UK child sex abuse scandals and the/any involvement of the members of the royal family in regards to this.

First time ever, I will type S&F for you OP.

Lets push this right in everyones faces till something is done!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, the greatest mishap that struck me oddly was that in 2009 when I'd plenty of time on my hands I would search the internet looking for interesting information and I decided to read up on Monarchies and some of the royal histories of Europe. I was informed through several articles at the time that Queen Elizabeth was a widow and that her husband, the King, had died in either the 1960s or 1950s. I went on for a whole year believing that the King's throne was empty and that Queen Elizabeth was widowed.

Then all of the sudden, like what I'd learned wasn't true and never told, The King of England started showing up in the newspapers in articles related to the Royal Navy. I was perplexed because I didn't know what to believe and I immediately became even more suspicious of the information that I find on the internet.

Also, at the time in the 2009-2010 era, while conspiracy searching, I found a paper about how England had been taken over by American's who gained control through a Royal affiliation, proceeding to slowly take over the country, first through the throne then through the media centers so that a facade could be held firmly in place to hide the fact that England was slowly diminishing.

Haha! You could imagine what went on through my head after reading about that! I wondered, what was the truth? Was the King assassinated all those years ago and recently replaced with an actor while all records and news of his death were destroyed? Or, had I read some bunk articles in my search for information?

Also, another thing of relation to this one is that in 2005 or 2006 I think it was it was all over the news that Patrick Stewart who played the Captain on Star Trek: The Next Generation had died. I heard it on the radio, saw it on TV and read it on the internet. Then all of the sudden only a year or two ago, he re-appears like he never died. No word on the media falsely reporting his death at all! So, how do you sort that one out? Did he really die and Hollywood is so greedy that they replaced him with a double, giving the real Patrick Stewart's identity to the 'replacement'? OR did Patrick Stewart, with the cooperation of the media, fake his own death for important reasons not relayed to us all, only to return when the coast was clear? I don't know. These conspiracy things can really consume your mind power.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

A month ago you a similar thread and we told you nicely where to find the truth on ITCCS and Kevin Annette a fraud.

And you are back again spreading ignorance?

There are T&Cs about hoaxing ATS and are getting real close either innocently or intentionally.

The motto here Deny Ignorance...friend

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

A month ago you a similar thread and we told you nicely where to find the truth on ITCCS and Kevin Annette a fraud.

And you are back again spreading ignorance?

There are T&Cs about hoaxing ATS and are getting real close either innocently or intentionally.

The motto here Deny Ignorance...friend

You think I'm 'Hoaxing'?
You think I want to piss off the Royal family over a hoax?
Come on dude.

Look at the evidence, it suggests something fishy.
Deny ignorance.

Or just bury your head in the sand, it's up to you.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

We have no King. The last one we had was the current monarch's father.

Prince Philip is the Queens Consort.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There is a clear coverup occurring

No, you "forget" rationalwiki.org...

The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (or ITCCS) is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law.[1] Despite claims of being based in Brussels, the whole thing is written in Canada by Kevin D. Annett, a defrocked[2] United Church of Canada minister.

So just a lot of made up nonsense.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

How could we find out this information?

How about you stop stalking him? What has where he is, or his mental state got to do with you?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Asynchrony

We have no King. The last one we had was the current monarch's father.

Prince Philip is the Queens Consort.

It is funny how someone "researching" the Royal family never found that small fact out!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I can alert the mods...do you really want that?

You are not aware of Canadians exposing Annette over the last five weeks?

Give you some time to research before alerting.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"I can alert the mods...do you really want that?

Thats from Granite, not used to the quote function yet.

OK, so the bullying begins.

Its about the monarky, what else would you expect???

Get them investigated, then lets attack the OP.

I think he has a reasonable question to ask.

If your offended read no more!!!!
edit on 29-1-2015 by fenian8 because: because as explained am not used to the quote reply yet.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you're going to report me, don't threaten to do it. Do it. I'm sick and tired of people who will buy any old crap that moves them along from a story. Sometimes there is more than meets the eye, you know?

I will indeed research what you said more but quit threatening people as if they actually care.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I used to post or reply defending ITCCS for years here...in your camp.

Five weeks ago the exposure in Canada so it is real that everything involving ITCCS, Kevin is 100% fiction...no trial of Queen happened.

I just wanted 100% percent of your attention this time.

Search YouTube: Alfred Labramonte Weber channel or Annette exposed fraud works.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

I used to post or reply defending ITCCS for years here...in your camp.

Five weeks ago the exposure in Canada so it is real that everything involving ITCCS, Kevin is 100% fiction...no trial of Queen happened.

I just wanted 100% percent of your attention this time.

Search YouTube: Alfred Labramonte Weber channel or Annette exposed fraud works.

So you made the most feeble threat I've ever had made against me? I've had multiple people tell me they are gonna kill me before, ATS mods don't worry me too much.

You could have said, 'Hey, I've got this information, here you go'

Not, 'I'm telllinngggg'

You know?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So if the monarchy are squeaky clean, then there`s nothing to hide?

YaY!!!!

Still, think the OP has a legitamate question to ask.

Works towards denying ignorance a reckon.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Given that the OP's source was bunk, no, there are no further questions to be answered in relation to all this. There are many questions to be asked about the British government, its practices, its construction, its aims both overt and covert, its intelligence community, the actions of its armed forces across the world, its training of various persons from all over the world who then go on to turn that training on its head...

But in relation to this, to the Queen herself, as a person? Nope.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'm sick and tired of people who will buy any old crap

Just like the nonsense in the video, or the crap the ITCCS post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join