It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Family Scandal & Cover up , True or False? Where is Vivian Cunningham?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nearly a year on and what's happening? Nothing. At least, nothing we know of. Here's a short video I made, if you can't view videos on your browser, check out the article I based the video on, here.

There is a clear coverup occurring and I can't believe how little this is being discussed in the UK. The media just aren't going to touch a story like this, and I highly doubt you'll catch a mainstream politician slating the royal family in any way, shape or form.

It's like one big, bad and highly depressing movie. Where is Vivian Cunningham? I phoned the hospital hoping to find out where he went after the 6 months but couldn't garner any info..

This smells incredibly fishy.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't suppose you happen to have something from, you know, a legitimate court system?
2nd.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

What 'legitimate' court system is going to touch this? Do you realize how corrupt this world is?

Let's trust the police and the law courts to uphold the law against those above the law shall we?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Annett considers himself above the law...so, a court run by a person that considers himself above the law is better than an actual court of law, because the 'defendant' is 'above the law'?

Yup...pure legitimacy.
edit on 29-1-2015 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Arnett considers himself above the law...so, a court run by a person that considers himself above the law is better than an actual court of law, because the 'defendant' is 'above the law'?

Yup...pure legitimacy.

Ok so nothing to see here, move along right?
What about Vivian Cunningham?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe the queen is a modern day Countess Báthory? It wouldn't surprise me because the Queen has the money and power to get away with whatever she wants.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

There are very legitimate issues that get pushed to the side to deal with clowns like Annett.

Crockery comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Custom colours are available upon request.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The hospital acknowledged that he was indeed there but isn't any more. As for the soldiers superior officer, I can't get hold of him. You can ignore something all you like, but sometimes people have to take drastic measures to get the truth out.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

There are very legitimate issues that get pushed to the side to deal with clowns like Annett.

Crockery comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Custom colours are available upon request.

Are you telling me that Vivian Cunningham doesn't exist?

I SPOKE TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE HE WAS AT. I wasn't going to touch this issue until I read about this guy getting locked up and drugged for merely asking about it!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What 'legitimate' court system is going to touch this? Do you realize how corrupt this world is?

Let's trust the police and the law courts to uphold the law against those above the law shall we?

I'm not too sure if any of the OP is true or being covered up...

But the post I'm quoting is 100% on point!!!

Time to have a look into who Vivian Cunningham is.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I'm not too sure if any of the OP is true or being covered up...

But the post I'm quoting is 100% on point!!!

Time to have a look into who Vivian Cunningham is.

If this thread and the video do nothing but encourage people to look into the matter more, I will be happy. There is clearly something going on in my opinion. People are being slandered, people are being silenced and it all smells very, very fishy.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Strange case...

I remember early 2012 I was Remote Viewing on elite meetings involving a few high profile businessmen & politicians... As well as "others"...

It led me to start RVing Council of 13 gatherings and what I was seeing wasn't surprising, but still a little strange...

Anywho, next thing I know I had a team of Mental Health servicemen at my door accompanied by Police asking me "who are the Cof13, yada yada"...

What was strange was that I hadn't divulged my RVing to anyone and kept all my info internal...

Got Sectioned for 3 months, diagnosed with 1st Episode Psychosis, Schizophrenia was mentioned, yada yada...

Reading Vivian Cunningham's story, reminded me of that...
Just thought I'd add it for some perspective.
edit on 29-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I empathise with your concern that something is awry, but I have the following points to make.

First of all, a man cannot declare himself to be a court, find people guilty, and have it mean anything, and so it is in this case. The "ruling" is not worth the cost of producing the photons issuing from the screen into your eye to enable you to read it. The "court" over which he presides is not authorised to issue arrest warrants on any soil, let alone that of the British Isles, and no one is beholden to any edict that Annett spews forth.

Furthermore, his power to investigate matters to a substantive enough degree, that would allow any court to find any person guilty or otherwise, is absolutely non-existent. He has no army of forensic technicians to comb crime scenes, no detectives operating within and with support of local law enforcement in areas they would need to, in order to gain witness testimony from parties as yet unidentified, he cannot, in actual fact, prosecute, or rule, because his court is a sham.

And even if it were not a sham, even if he had some small measure of power to actually enforce the law, any court in which the prosecutor is also the person who decides the case, is fundamentally flawed, and should be burned down with all possible haste!

Regardless of how corrupt the world might be, if the facts of this case cannot be proven in a court of ACTUAL law, then the point is moot either way. I would very much like to know the whereabouts of the soldier referred to in the video. I would hope that nothing awful has befallen him, and I would like to know the real story of how he came to vanish. However, I do not want to hear conjecture, supposition, speculation, and sensationalism, not to mention a bunch of republican rhetoric.

Until someone shows me solid proof that Queen Elizabeth II is involved in this, or any other bloody monstrosity, I will resolutely, and proudly be of the following mindset.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I swear there are a lot more people who believe this, than would be willing to admit they believe this.

As you say it's all corrupt. Watch out for Phillip popping his clogs soon, followed by other aged establishment figures.

The delay in the Westminster abuse inquiry is blatant delay tactics, but where is the public outrage? We've become desensitised it appears, shame!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I have not heard about any of this (until now) and I was wondering who (Vivian Cunningham) is...apparently he is being detained in a (mental hospital).

I found an interesting link with some information: tapnewswire.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

These people are working for Demons ultimately and Demons are fully aware of what you get up to in the safety of the 'Astral realm' or whatever you want to call it.

I'd be very careful doing things like that, regardless of what it is you are actually doing or observing. There are forces at work greater than what you were looking for.

Get good with Christ. He is the only person who is going to be able to take these people down ultimately.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey TrueBrit...

The Soldier, May still be Sectioned under the Mental Health Act...

If he is being jabbed with a daily dosage of Olanzapine...
Well I wouldn't be surprised if he is part Zombie now...

Seen what the drug does, felt it's effects in high doses...

Not a nice feeling.

This isn't to say he isn't delusional and in need of treatment though...

Seeing as this from early 2014...
There is no guaruntee he was held for the full 6 Month Section...
That's the same Section I was under (Section 3 of the Mental Health Act) and I was out after just over 3 Months...

Depending on "progress" the Section 3 could run out and be administered all over again.

He may be free as a bird and decided not to continue with his story...
But, he may still be Sectioned.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah I steer clear of all that now...

If I RV it's for a laugh with mundane stuff.

Now I give the Council their privacy.

I don't need to be on a watchlist...
Government or Spiritual.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I wouldn't know where to start finding this information out. I've tried but all I could get was that he isn't at that same hospital anymore. They wouldn't tell me anything else. Not even if he is at another hospital or if he is free or whatever.

How could we find out this information?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Unless you're family or can prove you're a friend...
They won't share that info.

He may still be on the Ward you called and they're just not divulging rather sending you off track in case you just show up...

If he is in there, I can almost guaruntee with the info he is sharing, whether true or not, he will have mentioned to Doctors his Life may be in danger...
It's a common proclamation on the Wards...

He himself may have told staff to tell callers and visitors he isn't actually there.

As I said, if it's true or not, he'll have paranoia either way...
1 because he may actually be delusional...
Or 2 because it's such a high profile case that many have been silenced over.

So that route is probably gonna be a dead end no matter what.

We will probably have to wait for him to personally announce what's happened since the Sectioning...

That's if he is coherent enough anymore.

Sad story either way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join