It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 & Bohemian Grove; A General Synopsis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't have any secret information or buried internet article, this is somewhat of a rant.

I googled "Agenda 21" and here is what it covers;

Agenda 21 is a 300-page document divided into 40 chapters that have been grouped into 4 sections:

Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development Includes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), control of pollution and the management of biotechnology, and radioactive wastes.

Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups includes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and industry, and workers; and strengthening the role of indigenous peoples, their communities, and farmers.

Section IV: Means of Implementation: implementation includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and financial mechanisms.

Development and evolution

The full text of Agenda 21 was made public at the UN Conference on Environment and Development (Earth Summit), held in Rio de Janeiro on June 13, 1992, where 178 governments voted to adopt the program. The final text was the result of drafting, consultation, and negotiation, beginning in 1989 and culminating at the two-week conference.

178 governments? Jesus, this is one massive scale plan.

So... some of these things sound pretty ideal to plan for, like deforestation or the management of radioactive wastes. Depending on how they'd carry out those plans, I might be in full support of them.

But SOME of these things, in my opinion, ought not to be tampered with my higher and wealthier entities, like education or strengthening everyone's individual roles (which I think means they'll squeeze all the usefulness out of you until they bleed you dry, slipping money out of your pockets as they do so). Wikipedia makes a few general statements about the purpose of Agenda 21, but doesn't contain anything that's actually from the document. Here's the link;

Agenda 21

If you've taken the time to read this, here is my point;

The reason a massive plan like this is a considerable problem is because--not only are the details of the plan hidden from us, even though the document is supposed to affect us from every corner of our lives--we already KNOW that there are a handful of untrustworthy politicians in power who have never seen combat, or never lived paycheck to paycheck (this is me speaking from America).

We have people in power who were BORN into power, people who simply can not and WILL not relate to any of our struggles on any level whatsoever, and their only concern is keeping their golden Titanic afloat while the rest of us drown.

These are the same people who visit the Bohemian Grove and entertain themselves by taking part in a ritual called the "Cremation of Care," which is combined of a few different old religions, and its purpose is to liberate your mind from worldly cares and concerns. Why is that an issue? Well...

Why would our world leaders take part in a ritual meant to free their minds of care? Why do they need to stop caring about the world that they're in charge of running? What's weighing on their conscious that they want to be freed from? Makes me think they're taking part in some underhanded business, and they need to quiet their consciousness in order to do so.

Read more about the Cremation of Care here;

Cremation Of Care

Watch the documentary and the footage of the ritual here;

Bohemian Grove

I don't pretend to be an expert; I post my opinions on ATS for a reason. Everyone on this site will bombard you with information if they think you're lacking in any of the facts--some of them, not so kindly--but it's powerful nonetheless.

I often struggle with starting any sort of debate with my friends, because more often than not, they just don't want to hear it. Their opinions usually consist of "I don't care," or "I could be playing (insert video game name here) right now." I'm thankful that I have a group of friends who are comfortable and open enough to tell me their honest opinions, but when you're referring to a large scale problem--a world wide agenda that could very well be plotted against you and I, the individuals--I believe that you no longer have the right to dismiss the problem. You are obliged to care.

Often these arguments become (as perceived by some people) an attack on their opinions, and some people feel as though I'm forcing my opinions on them when I bring up big, general topics like this. But here's the thing; this isn't about my personal take on gay marriage or my religious affiliation. This has nothing to do with my personal perspective on life; this involves the world at large. It is not my opinion that these issues are direly important. It is blatantly and painfully obvious.

I posted a similar rant on facebook, and I expect no replies.

Can't say the same for ATS, though.

As I've said before on a handful of threads of mine, I am 21 years old, just got out of highschool a couple of short years ago. I am very well aware that I don't know everything, hell I don't know nearly enough, that's why I'm here. None of my friends are interested in the world at large, and sometimes I feel as though there is no point in caring myself; but that's not the case. That's never the case. Even if I have to go it alone, I intend to be a soldier in the infowar specifically FOR the people I love, regardless of what they choose--and thankfully, I have a website full of conspiracy theorists at my disposal. Let me have it, ATS.

What do you think of Agenda 21 or Bohemian Grove?

Tell me anything that you think I am not aware of regarding either of these topics. I've learned so many things from a handful of very intelligent individuals on ATS, and I don't intend to stop now. Let me have it. Hit me with your thoughts full force. God, I've missed this.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I`ve never read the whole thing but I think I know politicians well enough to know that agenda 21 won`t apply to them or their wealthy elite masters. politicians have proven that they are deficient in honor and integrity so I`m sure that whatever plan that they come up with to implement agenda 21 won`t be in the best interest of the people who will be most affected by it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I agree that implementing such a massive "plan" on a grand scale, like with a country or MULTIPLE COUNTRIES is a recipe for disaster. The puppetmasters running the show are not provoked by the thought of a "better future" for us common folk, but for more control and power.

Have you seen any of the similarities between the "Hunger Games" and Agenda 21 or the America 2050 plan? Here's a link (it was the 2nd one I found on google so there are certainly better sources out there but this is just an example) Hunger Games / Agenda 21

I appreciate you posting this and sharing your thoughts. Like you said, we all have more to learn and ATS is a great place for people to lift up one another. Knowledge is power - stay thirsty for that knowledge.

a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

This is how I read it-

Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

Section I: they want to attack the hungry worthless chaff, especially ones that are of different colour, changing the diet, while advertising food the starving can't afford, achieving a lower population by killing them off to make the survivors more compliant to our tyrannical rule.

Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development Includes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), control of pollution and the management of biotechnology, and radioactive wastes.

Section II: Owning and Controlling of All Resources for their own benefit includes protection from the outside world in domed isolated cities so the rest of the land can be used for natural resources and we'll move people to the cities by outlawing their way of life, so that we can control food and control which countries we dump our toxic waste products on.

Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups includes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and industry, and workers; and strengthening the role of indigenous peoples, their communities, and farmers.

Section III: Fund and Promote the groups to brainwash children and youth, women, NGOs, local institutionalised officials, institutionalised commercial sectors, and their workers, and brainwash indigenous people into thinking their conversion into slaves is a good idea

Section IV: Means of Implementation: implementation includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and financial mechanisms.

Section IV: How Were Going to Do it:
Using science (psychology/chemicals/biology/weapons) to take control of all technolgy, indoctrinise the population and control all industry and money distribution ie banks.

So I guess if you're not one of those guys, or not willing to be one of those guys or you don't want to helps those guys do this, then you're not gonna be around anyways...

Nice knowing you. We had a good innings....
edit on 29-1-2015 by cArLoSCuBsTaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I haven't read any other replies yet but clearly Agenda 21 is an attempt mostly to corral everyone into the cities, make it a non option to own any land or flee from any sort of government oppression. It purpose is total control of all US citizens from birth to grave in every aspect....

Bohemian Grove is a paganistic worship center for what we call the " elite" ( actually there's nothing elite about any of them) They worship the pagan god Molech there ,aka Baal, aka Satan as evidenced by the Giant owl which is also displayed on the front top right hand corner of the US 1 dollar bill ( its a microdot on the border of the 1 to the right of the rightmost leaf there. He's perched on left the uppermost left cresecent there ) Now what does our trusty handbook of life say about this figure:

Jeremiah 32:35 -They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Those in power are all willful slaves to the Jesuit Papacy aka the Revived Roman Catholic empire talked about in the book of Daniel....ALL political and religious leaders bow to the white pope but the unseen black pope is the one calling the shots...

Unfortuntely/Fortunately all roads lead to the Devil and Jesus Christ once you take the time to perform adequate research...This starts becoming clear once you understand the Cult of Saturn and how every major corporation in the world flaunt their pagan.Satanic logos to represent their brand:

CERN - 666
Monster Energy - 666
Mercedes/Mitsubishi - The Triquetra was principally a ceremonial device in neolithic Europe, used in magic, ritual and religious incantation
Nike - The Rings of Saturn

Starbucks - Turn the logo upside down its a locust head i.e locust army
Isaiah 29:16 -Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay. for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

They like to hide things in plain sight by turning them upside down. The Johnathan kleck on youtube has many videos showing this in effect to great and accurate detail.

Oil compaines sport the eternal torch, perfect diamond, and shell
Gateway - Saturns Black Cube

The black cube of saturn is also prominently featured all over the world to pay homage to this entity....

So whether you are a christian or not, i am wholeheartedly. I like to look at it this way:

1) You choose to wholeheartedly believe in Christ, if you're wrong you do not lose any thing
2) You choose to follow some other religion whether it be Science, Islam, etc,etc, You're wrong about Jesus, you're not given salvation YOU LOSE EVERYTHING

Because some people can't understand the bible, they claim its foolish, false, contradictory, etc....It is not meant to be understood by everyone and it clearly states so:

Mark 4:11

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Mark 4:12

That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them

This is describing the naysayers that exist here, on FB, everywhere....You have to WANT to understand, its not a free pass. Do your due diligence Original Poster, you will find the truth

Want to see something really mind blowing?

The Groxt 1 on youtube as well ( I know i referenced it twice but it quickly conveys information you can't any other way otherwise) www.youtube.com...

Read about the Cult of Saturn, The Jesuits, alesiter crowley, Jack Parsons, and other related information, why the KJV bible is the only truthful copy and how the others are being corrupted....It all leads back to Jesus Christ every time

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I worked summers at bohemian grove. I would work before the encampment on the firewood crew, we would deliver about two cords of wood to about 200-250 encampments, then we would trail rake about 40 miles of walking trails. during the spring jinx and two week encampment I would do valet parking and baggage delivery. I got to explore the whole place extensively. There really is not much going on. I saw the whole owl ceremony numerous times, I was just kinda weird. I'm found a double headed dildo in one of the encampment cabins under a mattress that I was moving, that was gross. I saw other baggage kids steal pills out of guests bags. I really didn't see anything nefarious going on but I was only like 17 years old at the time.

new topics

top topics

join