It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed man in Dutch TV news studio - Claims high explosives with radioactive material in Netherlands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
At this moment, people are standing outside the broadcast studio's while police is searching the building for explosives. Nothing has been found and police will probably allow entry to the building soon.

I thought he said the explosives were placed around the country and not the studio?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

No I think he may actually be crazy, his Facebook has an 'Inception' theme and I think he's actually got confused about reality. We should probably be very happy about this, because the threats were pretty scary. But nothing's happened so I guess it was nothing, just sad he chose to wreck his life. Good Dutch cops though, not as trigger happy as some..

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

not in this letter:

twitter.com...

it clearly says: "Besef dat ik niet alleen ben. Er zijn er nog vijf plus 98 hackers"
translated in "Understand that I am not alone. There are another five plus 98 hackers"

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

I got that as meaning 5 armed nuts AND 98 hackers. Geez this guy is deranged. Reading the comments on nu.jij made me laugh and I really needed that.

Wat een gestoorde gek zeg!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

No here in Holland cops yell that you need to go down on the floor. We don't have a culture of shoor first, ask later. Thank heaven

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I saw the headline about this story on breakingnews dot com this morning around 8 AM central time. It's no longer listed on the website for that time, but rather the story "broke" again around an hour ago.

Did the story not get enough attention or were too many mistakes made so there was a do-over?

Looks like another false flag in the making. Expect escalation.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

you're fast that I can say ..

The letter describes two different stories though.. one that there seems to be hostages too .

BTW he was a student at the delft university , and he also recently lost one of his parents

edit on 0b17America/ChicagoThu, 29 Jan 2015 15:27:17 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 29 Jan 2015 15:27:17 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
His facebook looks normal enough, normal profile picture. Lots of friends, the timeline pictures says nothing. now it is inception, before that it was samurai. And before that Godzilla. seems like he likes moves. also likes playing videogames and dutch football. Student molecular biology and technology. Very interested how he ended up with a gun in the news studio demanding to tell the truth to the people.
edit on 29-1-2015 by DeusImperator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy

This is Holland not the US
This was real, the doorman's voice trembled and he indicated that he wanted to go home. My heart bleeds for this guy.
As to the perp, bat shiz crazy is my guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Crazy or not I still want to hear his message.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Them police went in good, a prime example of how to handle that situation. It was like the officer knew he wasn't going to shoot or resist.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

At this moment there appears to be just this one guy. He might have made up his 5 accomplices, 98 hackers, being hired by intelligence agencies and the 8 nuclear bombs.
edit on 29-1-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
this is b.s
remember the sydney hostage taker
he made the hostages make videos claiming there were bombs all around the central square
this was clearly lies
anyway..m the videos were taking off social media by youtube and facebook
these people lie quite a lot in the spur of the moment

put it this way
when these people have a genuine threat or a bomb, 9 times out of 10 you dont know about it till it goes off, and they certainly dont say they have it

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sure, but I really think this man has issues other than bombs and more like the matrix meets inception.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Unless they are part of the good ol" IRA

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It cant be worse then Mainstream news at 8 o'clock

Like trains that didn't ride because of snow that didn't come.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
this guy is clearly a first timer tool
he had no confidence at all
and tamely gave up
come on, do something, fire a shot
kill somebody
i hate it when they give up easily!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

you're fast that I can say ..

Ah maybe once I'm onto something, thank you.
I'm not really a people person but I'm a fairly good analyst and data miner I think, I just try and chuck it out there so the people with souls can work it out ;-) hehe.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Seems he indeed has a psychiatric thing going on. Parents died recently.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

We don't carry guns, so unless you're a criminal or shoot at a range, you don't know what the f you're doing. I am glad all is well now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join