It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a call...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Is not that I'm indoctrinated, is about recovering a lost knowledge. No gaming club whatsoever.

Cool,

Come back in 6 months and let us all know how much they charged you for it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

originally posted by: NotMoose

Never heard of it, sounds like a scam to get people to pay dues

Don't get confused. When I said Latin-American freemasonry, I meant that I'm a freemason from a Latin country (Puerto Rico to be more specific).

Mmmmm....off topic, but that just brought back great memories of Culebra....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Interesting.

Most interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Be careful, Brother.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Are you not worried coming on here and telling this story?

I know a Mason, and they wouldn't do this. What makes you think you can make this announcement, on a well known website and think whatever you think you have been invited to, you would be invited to again?

I'm sorry sir I think your story is a fake, so why are you really here? Writing a book??

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just googled Arcanum and it's an old RPG.......

I think it may be time to step away from the gaming world and go outside and build a snowman. At the very least just get some fresh air.

edit on 29-1-2015 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was under the impression that secret societies were SECRET.
Blabbing your mouth off on the internet isnt really playing the game now is it?

I think you may have failed the first test, an ability to keep secrets.
Pretty damned important in a secret society I would guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am actually thinking this might be centered around you, maybe some form of ceremony or initiation.

If it was some big plan, or something like that, your group is REALLY late to the game!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hmmm...anybody ever see the movie Spellbinder?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My guess is, this would eventually lead to drugs and mischeif.

They create relationship and loyalty from your side, feeling of entitlement. And in return, get your trust, loyalty and leverage.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

So do you know his true identity? Of course not. Do you know his name? This site is Anonymous.

Anyone can come here and spill any secret they want and I encourage everyone to do so.

That's one of the problems with people today........ too many secrets.

Give the guy a break. Maybe he is looking for advice and my advice is get out of these secret clubs it will bring you nothing except hardship and pain.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Did you pick the red pill or the blue pill ?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'd say if it's truth, go along and get an esoteric education.

It's quite likely most of the info can already be gleaned from various internet and published sources... but secret societies exist and some of their information might even be a shade of truth.

It is also likely that if you continue you may come to understand why it is secret in the first place, and feel flattered that you are privileged to know.

That, however, can be a trap... I long ago decided most info of esoteric nature (heck, of all nature) should be disseminated and let the chips fall as they may. Elitism and cliques are the bane of mankind.
edit on 1/29/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

ABEDNEGO !!!

WE HAVE CHOSEN YOU !! To be part of our special club !!!

........ Now all you have to do is buy this Mary Kay starter pack and start selling the secrets of luxurious skin door to door !!!

... Im confused, were there 12 people at this meeting, or was that his age ?
edit on 29-1-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: confusion

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You won't be called again

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

What happens if you take both?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't really think it's a big deal what he posted here, fellas. If it was, I'm sure they would've told him not to mention a word of it and made him take an oath of secrecy. Yeah, Freemasonry already has an oath involved but as far as I know, he did not break that oath here in this thread.

Of course there's always the possibility they did make him take an oath to promise not to tell about certain details, and there's always the possibility that he upheld that oath... after all, what did he really tell us? I also seem to recall him saying in one post that he couldn't tell us too much or something to that effect.

With that being said, however, I don't really see the point of this thread... but I suppose he was probably excited to be invited to an "inner circle" of sorts, and this was the only place where he felt like he could share his joy and people would actually understand a little bit about what he was talking about.

If that's the case, then, congratulations and thanks for sharing bud! I hope your quest for knowledge is fruitful and brings you much enjoyment!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: JHumm

What happens if you take both?

The matrix blows up.
And it all starts over.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I'd say if it's truth, go along and get an esoteric education.

It's quite likely most of the info can already be gleaned from various internet and published sources... but secret societies exist and some of their information might even be a shade of truth.

It is also likely that if you continue you may come to understand why it is secret in the first place, and feel flattered that you are privileged to know.

That, however, can be a trap... I long ago decided most info of esoteric nature (heck, of all nature) should be disseminated and let the chips fall as they may. Elitism and cliques are the bane of mankind.

Thanks for posting.

Yes, I feel flattered by the fact of been invited to such activities. I'm just a common man (if you compare me to those guys, and the type of education they have about the esoteric; is quite impressive).

My main purpose is to be able to share the knowledge with the world. I'm also aware that I can't just simply go out and start spreading out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join