It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a call...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
"This was the first meeting of many more to come ( that was what they said ), so no symbol so far. Just the fact that we were all masons.
"

Ok so you're masons, and you are in a group of 12 individuals who are talking about politics and philosophy..so are you 12 part of a larger group or this is the beginning of something bigger ?

As long as I know this is the beginning of something bigger.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If we accept that there is some ambiguity required in your OP, and that you seemed a little surprised to be there, could I ask a few pertinent questions? Please answer as best you can/feel comfortable.

* You mention that your 'colleague' had identified you as his student. Had previous discussions with him (I'm assuming it's a male...) seemed out of the ordinary, or about unfamiliar subject matter?
* You note that you are Masons, and here you are noting your attendance at some secret meeting. Knowing that there are certain bub-orders within the Masons, why would you jeopardize your inclusion by speaking here? Is this Masonry connected, or something separate?
* "Oriental" and Egyptian stuff? Odd paring. What do you see as the connection between the two?
* During the discussion of the 'country's issues' was the dialog heavily to one side of the political spectrum? Were any of the suggestions unusual?
* Was the meeting place surprising to you, other than the decor? Was the building somewhere one would expect a meeting to take place, or was it not in keeping with what one would expect?
* Were there any great disparities - or similarities, for that matter - in age/appearance/social status of the attendees?
* Since you mentioned that you are Masons, and you recognized nobody except your 'colleague,' did you poll any other attendees as to their affiliations?

I'm just trying to get a feel for where this is leading.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Abednego

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Abednego

So seeing as I'm sure you can't name any specifics..what symbol did you see frequently ? If they are a secret group then they undoubtedly identify themselves by a sigil

This was the first meeting of many more to come ( that was what they said ), so no symbol so far. Just the fact that we were all masons.

How do you know they were Masons?

& is this thread going to deteriorate into the usually assessment of Masons?

I'd like to know now instead of finding out later.

The usual handshake and sign for identification.

I'm quite amaze on how some of the guys here take this as a joke. I'm talking about an unusual experience I had. Most of the people think that freemasonry is just a charitable fraternity (it is) but there is more to it. And that "more to it" is what I have seen. And I'm willing to experience.

You're not Mason. If you are, let's see a dated picture with some proof.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's the impression that I got given the secrecy of the matter. This seems more secret than say what usually occurs in a Masonic lodge.

Carrying on, can you name any specific topics mentioned regarding the arcanum as you called it ? I won't ask about the political stuff because I'm sure you can't speak on that nor am I all that concerned with your knowledge of politics

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I can see why they would choose you...

- can keep secrets --> check.

On a serious note...pray to god this isn't one of those pyramid schemes...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

he said that I was chosen to learn the mysteries of the Arcanum.

This wasn't a dream it was a real experience. Open to opinions and comments.

ummmm.....

The mysteries of the Arcanum

And you say this wasn't a dream.

Must have been then game then!!

LOL cool story dude

EDIT: ok done a further search.

OP sounds like you have been indoctrinated into this, not sure if its a cult or a gaming club.

Reminds me of the Epsilon cult in GTA.

Link

It's ok. I'm not offended by the comments.

Is not that I'm indoctrinated, is about recovering a lost knowledge. No gaming club whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have trouble believing you unless you give more info, like did you talk with your colleague (I know I would to ask him WTF). Maybe your story is true, if so it portrays a sheep like quality in you for not asking questions, and for just going with the flow (deny ignorance).

I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 29-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Rimshot, crash.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What is it you want to know about this and why are you here on ATS sharing such info? Furthermore, it doesn't work this way - so are you fishing? Writing a novel? Trying to find out whose who?
I'm calling your bluff!
edit on 29-1-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
unless you give more info like did you talk with your colleague (I know I would to ask him WTF). Maybe your story is true, if so it portrays a sheep like quality in you for not asking questions and going with the flow (deny ignorance).

I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before, I won't get into much detail. And yes I already talk with my colleague and that was exactly what I ask. I can get out at any time, I'm not forced to it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I can see why they would choose you...

- can keep secrets --> check.

As soon as they ask for money, I'm out.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Let me guess, Prince Hall Fake Masons

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badgered1
If we accept that there is some ambiguity required in your OP, and that you seemed a little surprised to be there, could I ask a few pertinent questions? Please answer as best you can/feel comfortable.

* You mention that your 'colleague' had identified you as his student. Had previous discussions with him (I'm assuming it's a male...) seemed out of the ordinary, or about unfamiliar subject matter?
* You note that you are Masons, and here you are noting your attendance at some secret meeting. Knowing that there are certain bub-orders within the Masons, why would you jeopardize your inclusion by speaking here? Is this Masonry connected, or something separate?
* "Oriental" and Egyptian stuff? Odd paring. What do you see as the connection between the two?
* During the discussion of the 'country's issues' was the dialog heavily to one side of the political spectrum? Were any of the suggestions unusual?
* Was the meeting place surprising to you, other than the decor? Was the building somewhere one would expect a meeting to take place, or was it not in keeping with what one would expect?
* Were there any great disparities - or similarities, for that matter - in age/appearance/social status of the attendees?
* Since you mentioned that you are Masons, and you recognized nobody except your 'colleague,' did you poll any other attendees as to their affiliations?

I'm just trying to get a feel for where this is leading.

1. Yes he said I'm his student. This is the first time he refers to me as his student. We have talked before about the mysteries, and he has taught me some stuff. He is an occultist I'm a Christian, any conversation between us is already out of the ordinary.
2. Is masonry connected, but it will be the 12 of us at first, then it will spread to rest of the order.
3. I don't see any connection, but I'm investigating.
4. The political issue was about how to do it right, no matter which side you are.
5. It was in a living room of the house.
6. We were all between the range of 40's. Some of them middle class, some others high ranking. It was a very diverse group.
7. We poll everybody.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Let me guess, Prince Hall Fake Masons

Please, show some respect.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Okay sorry , but it is Prince Hall Free Masons (affirmative action at it's best).

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Okay sorry , but it is Prince Hall Free Masons (affirmative action at it's best).

No, no Prince Hall here. Latinamerica freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Now THERES an old and nowadays obscure reference

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Never heard of it, sounds like a scam to get people to pay dues

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guessing no voting will be going on as any club knows you have to have a odd number in order to break a tie.....that is unless you are the expendable one.....dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun.......

Anywho...let us know how letting the cat out of the bag works out for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Never heard of it, sounds like a scam to get people to pay dues

Don't get confused. When I said Latin-American freemasonry, I meant that I'm a freemason from a Latin country (Puerto Rico to be more specific).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join