It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a call...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I won't get much into the details but this is the story:

A couple weeks ago I got a call for a meeting, discretion about the meeting was suggested. The day came by, I went to the address they gave me. The place look normal, but it was somewhat luxurious in the inside. It was decorated with a mix of oriental and Egyptian stuff.

More people start to come ( at last a familiar face, one of my colleagues arrive ) and by the time we were 12 the meeting took place. People started to talk about the countries issues and general chitchat, then a list of solutions for those issues was made. It was right there that I realized with whom I was meeting. ("such a small elite group and I'm right here with them" - I though)

Then the conversation started to get obscure, we start to talk about hermetic, philosophy, theology, science etc... In the middle of that conversation we start to introduce us, all of a sudden my colleague introduce me as his student, he said that I was chosen to learn the mysteries of the Arcanum.

This wasn't a dream it was a real experience. Open to opinions and comments.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

So seeing as I'm sure you can't name any specifics..what symbol did you see frequently ? If they are a secret group then they undoubtedly identify themselves by a sigil

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I believe this story 100%

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
A couple weeks ago I got a call for a meeting, discretion about the meeting was suggested. The day came by, I went to the address they gave me.

Am I reading this correctly? You claim strangers called you on the phone and didn't tell you what was going on but said you were to go meet them in a strange place? And you went? Why would you agree to meet with strangers like that? It's not very safe. Or am I missing something here ???

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I was chosen to learn the mysteries of the Arcanum

I'm out on a limb here, what is the mystery of the Arcanum? Who invited you to this meeting and did you ask what it was about when you were invited?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Uh... I'm intrigued. I'd be very much interested in where this goes from here for you; but I'm sure you'll be sworn to silence soon...

Keep me in the loop if you're so inclined...

Beyond that; if you're full of $# - good fiction, but if not... Take advantage of the introduction, whether you're really that into it or not - it may take you far...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sounds legit.

OOC. was one guy bald in a wheelchair another in a speedo another didn't speak and another guy in red and gold armor?
edit on 29-1-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
if the white knight is talking backwards... and if the red queen is off with her head.... remember what the dormouse said..... "feed your head!"

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

So seeing as I'm sure you can't name any specifics..what symbol did you see frequently ? If they are a secret group then they undoubtedly identify themselves by a sigil

This was the first meeting of many more to come ( that was what they said ), so no symbol so far. Just the fact that we were all masons.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

My thoughts as well. I think he/she may have left something out perhaps??

Abednego - Can you give us an idea of where you are from? I ask because it seems your English is slightly broken due to how the OP was written. I am just curious and don't mean to sound insulting..

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You should have stood, straight and tall, and told them in a stern voice:

"I was told there would be an open bar and hors d'oeuvres."

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

A couple weeks ago I got a call for a meeting, discretion about the meeting was suggested. The day came by, I went to the address they gave me.

Am I reading this correctly? You claim strangers called you on the phone and didn't tell you what was going on but said you were to go meet them in a strange place? And you went? Why would you agree to meet with strangers like that? It's not very safe. Or am I missing something here ???

The colleague guy I mentioned? He was the one who sent me.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I told you not to talk about the meeting!!!!

Now you went and did it...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

he said that I was chosen to learn the mysteries of the Arcanum.

This wasn't a dream it was a real experience. Open to opinions and comments.

ummmm.....

The mysteries of the Arcanum

And you say this wasn't a dream.

Must have been then game then!!

LOL cool story dude

EDIT: ok done a further search.

OP sounds like you have been indoctrinated into this, not sure if its a cult or a gaming club.

Reminds me of the Epsilon cult in GTA.

Link
edit on 29-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

Arcanum;
secrets or mysteries.
"the arcana of his profession"
either of the two groups of cards in a tarot pack: the twenty-two trumps (the major arcana ) and the fifty-six suit cards (the minor arcana ).

So it's an invite to learn the Esoteric...

Or you've been invited to a secret gaming session.

How many people were at this meeting?

edit on 29-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: FlyersFan

My thoughts as well. I think he/she may have left something out perhaps??

Abednego - Can you give us an idea of where you are from? I ask because it seems your English is slightly broken due to how the OP was written. I am just curious and don't mean to sound insulting..

Sorry about my English, I'm a Spanish speaking guy.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This was the first meeting of many more to come ( that was what they said ), so no symbol so far. Just the fact that we were all masons.

How do you know they were Masons?

& is this thread going to deteriorate into the usually assessment of Masons?

I'd like to know now instead of finding out later.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"This was the first meeting of many more to come ( that was what they said ), so no symbol so far. Just the fact that we were all masons."

Ok so you're masons, and you are in a group of 12 individuals who are talking about politics and philosophy..so are you 12 part of a larger group or this is the beginning of something bigger ?
edit on 29-1-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Also I'm genuinely interested in wether there are 12 people for a specific reason ? Your taking about the arcane so I'm assuming there is a reason for that

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

How do you know they were Masons?

& is this thread going to deteriorate into the usually assessment of Masons?

I'd like to know now instead of finding out later.

The usual handshake and sign for identification.

I'm quite amaze on how some of the guys here take this as a joke. I'm talking about an unusual experience I had. Most of the people think that freemasonry is just a charitable fraternity (it is) but there is more to it. And that "more to it" is what I have seen. And I'm willing to experience.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join