It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals are'nt that scary, even the man eaters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They really are'nt, here's proof...
Lions? No bothers

Black bears? Wimps

Im crapping it just watching the video's

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm betting that bear was in a park and not hungry. Otherwise, we'd be seeing what a idiot with a camera looks like going through a bear's intestine. You Do Not Approach Wild Animals.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It was a wild bear in the womans garden...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Then she was extremely lucky it was not hungry, had cubs or felt threatened. There has to be more to this, like she fed it regularly or it comes around often enough to be used to people. There is a very good reason the animals in zoos are behind thick bars. Even when fed well every day, they will still eat humans that get too close.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

First, the video lead image is not at all about your topic. The Maasai in the video used two tactics to obtain their meat. They allowed the lions to eat some of the animal before they moved in, and they worked as a compact team. Their strategy was successful by knowing the way of the lions. To tell us that the animals weren't scary or that the men were entirely fearless is indicative that you didn't pay much attention to the situation or what one of the group said later.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
but tigers don't take # from anyone!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Black bears smell bad and have very bad breath. I'm not going to hang around them. I haven't had a problem with a bear yet, if you leave them alone they don't usually bother you. But sometimes others rile them up or they get protective of their cubs. Usually they are more stressed out about their cubs not listening though, don't be getting them mad at you when they are stressed out from their kids.

top topics

join