It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL, your ultimate destiny might be to laugh at yourself and others, isn't that nice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I live with fear and repression but I'm not immortal, yet.

We all do.

Fear because we or family or friends can die (or be injured or badly hurt) and repression because sometimes we have to reel in our emotions in order to 'conform' to society's acceptable standards. Imagine we could let our emotions run wild without any consequences. (Good and bad emotions: jealousy, hatred, murder, fear, depression, anger, joy, peace, happiness, etc.) Wouldn't it be great? To feel so much and so deep and act on it without consequence?

If you understand psychology you will understand that you will eventually 'burn up' all your negative emotions until only fresh, pure and good emotions remain, the theory is: you cannot stay Jealous, hateful, murderous, fearful, depressed and angry forever. Given enough time and room to vent you will eventually get over it and laugh about it. LOL!

If ALL humans were immortal then we would all be fearless, unrestrained in our emotions and develop a sense of humor because...

Example: here on earth if I feel angry I have to calm down or if I feel depressed I have to get over it simply because both emotions (along with many others) can lead to death and destruction (in the mortal realm) and death in the mortal realm is definitely game over and so we (most of us) have no sense of humor and are grumpy, nervous, defensive, etc a whole rainbow of negative color emotions are created, so we avoid death and pain like the plague in most cases.

I do wonder what would happen if we were all immortal? If I got angry would I just take it out on you unrestrained until what? I get tired of being angry and get over it? I can't kill you after all (you're immortal) so I would have to get over anger because I can't vindicate it.

I'm hopeless in my anger and powerless to cause any death, pain or damage, so the only thing I learn I can do is laugh about it.

I'm laughing at the fact I was so angry. I'm laughing at the fact I was so depressed. I'm laughing my head off at everything because I'm immortal now and CANNOT ever die, EVER for any reason under no circumstances even if I want to & you can't harm or kill me either, I feel no pain, I receive no damage, I have no weakness (except laughing my head off) I'm invulnerable and immortal and any attempts at causing pain, death or physical infliction are met with roaring laughter and thunderous applause!

In the immortal afterlife everybody finds a sense of humor and gets over every bad emotion eventually because bad emotions are caused by pain and death and fear and psychosis which have been removed.

And thus in the afterlife we all are more stable and wise.

So in conclusion perhaps very likely in the next reality we will all be invulnerable and immortal (which is simple if you separate your invulnerable immortal spirit from your vulnerable, mortal (pain causing) body and somebody already came up with a very elegant and simple solution to that problem a little thing called death.
Death is the beginning of the human race becoming more relaxed and at ease with the universe.

Call it phase 2. The practical joke is that phase 2 lasts for eternity and so there is no phase 3.

The practical joke of the universe is that we will one day learn to laugh at ourselves.

I'm laughing my `*÷ off right now!
edit on 1/29/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/29/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You have not met my ex.

She will take her negative emotions to the grave and beyond.

Our souls are immortal, we are here to learn something.

I just wish I knew what it is .... or was .... or will be.

Have I learnt it yet?

P

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If you look inside her you will find plenty of pain I'm sure. If you could make her immortal and invulnerable and give her a sledge hammer and an eternity to work out her frustration then I'm sre she will be a different person, more calm and happy. The problem is we are immortals in a mortal body and so we don't know how to behave. Lose the body, lose the problem but there are rules in this life just like in the next life there are no rules.

If I was immortal right now I'd have to laugh at all this.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

If you look inside her

Yeah, perhaps not though! Lol

To be a bit serious, yes I understand what you are saying and perhaps you are right.

I have always preferred to think that we are here to learn a lesson, similar to the Buddhist belief in the path of enlightenment.

P

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

We are here to live, laugh and love. Only in the next life will we be given the complete toolkit to be able to do this. Here and now we can only try to live as immortals do which hurts. We have learned all kinds of things except how to live, laugh and love. We live, laugh and love only 20% of our 100% capacity. Some more some less. We are here to be introduced to life and to know it and to desire it. The lesson we must learn is to respect life and find faith but there is no way to avoid pain so embrace it.

You will die and I will die and then we will truly live and take all the lessons learned with you. If we meet in the afterlife as invunlerable immortals I will share more with you. Now I am limited by pain and death and fear but there is so much more I want to share.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

We are here to live, laugh and love. Only in the next life will we be given the complete toolkit to be able to do this.

I have couple of questions for you. If we are here to laugh and love why there is so little love and laugh? Is it our fault or Creator's fault? For example, if I make a robot and robot doesn't work or it doesn't behave the way I intended, is it my fault or robot's fault? Or Creator's fault?

Second, how do you know that in the next life would we be given "the complete toolkit" to live the life to the fullest or the way it is intended? Where can I obtain that knowledge?

Third, why would we need to meet in afterlife so you could give me more information? Why can't you give me now? I grew inpatient over the years.

Don't get me wrong, your thread is great and you make a great point in your OP. Also, it seems that you are awaken or very close to it. Still, as your motto also seems to be, let's dive into the truth...

edit on 29-1-2015 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha
Hello.

1. Its not our fault or the creators fault because everything iss as it should be and not faulty as some think. Pain, hardship and death are part of our current experience. They were designed to be part of our mortal experience because its our individual lives full of be it joy or pain which make us different and unique. I'm different to you because of my unique life and you're different to me because of your unique life. Our differences make us unique and special. No two people in the word have ever been exactly the same and so now through the process of life your robot now has its very own personality and character. Its difficult to imagine the creator is cause of our pain and our comfort. Elbert Instien taught us everything is relitive including pain.

2.This information is waiting for everyone to discover. I don't know if its real but it makes sense and its logical. I know for a fact that if we were immortal and invulnerable then we would learn true enlightenment and I have askedd God and He told me so.

Here is a question for you if God gives us eyternal life can He take it away again?

3. I want to tell you about live, laugh, love. Once all your bad energy is gone then you will 100% live, laugh, love. This will happen in the next life. It can't happen here because we can't vent our emotions safely here. Someone would get hurt or die. For now just try to live and if you die count it as a graduation but you must live here as long as possible so you can have a good strong character in the afterlife.

new topics

top topics

join