It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist Party chairman: Utilize Democratic Party to advance agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo
Sounds a steal but I have just given the last of my money to a Nigerian prince to pay for a huge bank transfer to my account.
Save your time with those poor people they want to be living in poverty or would have just decided to be rich. Probably just keen on malnutrition and preventable diseases.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
a reply to: ScepticScot

Actualy man I think I know EXACTLY how to become financialy successful, but im affraid its gonna cost ya, dont worry though itll only cost 24.99!!! and thats cuttin me own throat. While you deliberate such a steal im off to travel India and tell the literal hundreds of millions of people living in poverty all they have to do is save money and itll be sound eh, boom I just solved world poverty.

a reply to: Jamie1

Eh I dont actualy care much about money, I see it as an illusion and a system of enslavement, I get by and that does me just fine I just wanted to see what sort of pretentious self absorbed advice you had to offer.

Well if you don't care about money then you'll probably never have any.

I would say that NOT having money is more like enslavement.

And you need to leech off of other people's efforts.

I guess you think trading your time for money isn't slavery. Personally, I would rather own businesses that help people, provide jobs for people, and that bring in money to me while I sleep.

But of course that requires skills, effort, and problem solving in the real world. Not just snarky internet forum skills.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Meh...there are only 2 major political parties in the US. The Republican party attracts all of the lowlife, extremists that are conservative in mindset. It only stands to reason that the lowlifes and extremists that are liberal in mindset would migrate to the Democratic party. In other words, this is kind of a "No @#$% Sherlock" topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yeah probably right, some people just want to be poor I guess, I mind watching a documentary about kids in India working in the battery recycling dumps, as far as the eye can see nothing but burnt out leaky batteries and rivers of acid. And you know what?, if those kids are happy not deciding to be rich then I guess I too can be happy about not deciding to be rich, the cooncil can take a # to themselves.

But if your ever in the need for some smashin encyclopedias just give a shout!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Oh right so your advice to be financialy successful is to save money. Man, if only someone had told me this before how could i not have thought about this before???. But hey I tell you what, your on to something there, I mean, do other people know about this?, "saving money" you speak off???, thats some ground breaking # right there.

The reason you're breaking even now is because your goal is to break even

lol.

Get two sources of income. You may have to work two jobs, or three jobs. Save money in the bank. Don't spend it. Eventually you'll be able to invest that money and cut back to one job. You'll be getting income from your investments and your job. Keep adding money to your investments. Keep working. It's not rocket science.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah probably right, some people just want to be poor I guess, I mind watching a documentary about kids in India working in the battery recycling dumps, as far as the eye can see nothing but burnt out leaky batteries and rivers of acid. And you know what?, if those kids are happy not deciding to be rich then I guess I too can be happy about not deciding to be rich, the cooncil can take a # to themselves.

But if your ever in the need for some smashin encyclopedias just give a shout!

Are you doing anything to help those kids?

You know who's going to eventually help those kids?

Rich people.

Not you if you're broke.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I thought all they have to do is save?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Seems like this thread is devolving into a discussion on starting a business and making money.

What about communism? I wonder how easy it is to make money and accumulate wealth in a communist county? I think I can safely say it isn't too easy in our capitalist system, not impossible of course, like when a government controls everything and distributes resources and wealth, keeping the poor in check and the connected in power.

Wait, that kind of sounds like the direction our country is going in!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join