It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something in the woods is taking people

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger great post 😊 the talk of such large beings makes me think of a number of people here in Wales since moving here 12-13 years ago, all from different areas telling me the similar stories of something with red eyes looking into 2nd story windows..personally i havent- thankfully- witnessed this though!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FullVisionProject

Hi Full,
Did they see that where you are now? or where they came from before?
What area would it be in? (I've got pals from Wales)
kindest regards
G

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hiya..as far as i know the people who have told me the story have been born here, but in seperate friend circles in north and mid wales, and were seen in really rural settings, from the 80s to early 2000s roughly..reply to: Gordi The Drummer

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well I originally hail from Anglesey. I wasn't living there in the time from you give Full.
I have never heard of anything like this at all, and I still have many friends and relatives in the area and other parts of North Wales. Were any of these reports ever investigated and published in local papers?

Gordi...ever heard anything like this up your 'neck of the woods'?

Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Used to camping sometimes on my own in Wales and Derbyshire. Wouldn't do it now, alone that is. There is something out there alright flying around above us

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

...Gordi...ever heard anything like this up your 'neck of the woods'?
Jane

Nope. There were "Big Cat" stories when I was wee, and I actually saw one on TWO seperate occasions, but nothing quite as.... unsettling as this type of beasty!
G

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel none that I know of as far as published reports but one area that stands out from being told the story is caenarfon and waunfawr areas..but seems to have travelled up corris way, and those are some very bizarre woods 😊

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
David Paulides' 411 books are the best on this subject. Chilling reads.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Staying in Anglesey next month.Any mysterious places you could recommend to visit?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ronaway

Hi,
Depends what you are 'in to' I guess. But there is Bryn Celli Ddu
Bryn Celli Ddu

There are loads of ghostly tales on Anglesey, masses of laey lines and standing stones, and of course it was the last druidic stronghold.

Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey9438
a reply to: ColeYounger
Ive watched several interview with Paulides, Its some very good work hes done compiling all this. I keep meaning to get a copy of missing 411.

At £145 - £250 for a book i think i might give it a miss.

Missing 411 on Amazon UK

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I was into it until the mentioning on Linda Moulton Howe, she is a nutbag, she was on c2c a few years ago talking about snakes disappearing, the hell she says, there are more snakes around than ever not to mention all of the other crazy nonsense she spouts. As for the topic, Ive been listening to c2c for years and eventually stopped because every person on there is full of crap. Not one prediction from past shows has come true, aliens never made themselves present in a huge display, yaweh never showed up in his spaceship to enslave man, nothing, c3c is a waste of airspace. Interesting piece nonetheless.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The missing 411 material is good it just sticks to case facts.
Linda whats here name you have to put everything she says through a strainer, id like know where she gets all her source material.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'd take Linda Molten Howe as credible enough given she got an Emmy for reporting, i think didn't she? That's what Noory always says anyways. Something curious i've been reading on posts recently though is that people are saying the new cases from David Paulides A sobering coincidence, part of missing 411 are the same as the ones in Steph Young's books but she wrote about them drowning cases before his book. www.amazon.com...=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1451576318&sr=8-1
anyway, regarding sources, being a regular listener of C to C, it was a journalist who put all these drowning cases together and was on back with Ian Punner. Steph Young credits her sources to this journalist. Paulides i haven't heard do that. SO where did he get his same info from? and why no credits other than to the two detectives he talks of. That troubles me about him as it seems he didn't find these cases himself.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
He publicly said she'd copied him - she publicly responded by telling him she was suing him - "the Predator" sightings were in her books then he began talking about them! and it was the same thing for many cases in her books -like all the drownings- he started talking about them after they were in her books, - so after she said she was suing him he posted publicily that he couldn't face a lawsuit from her and begged his "fans" to stop attacking her!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChristianJihad

hey, she threatened to sue him after he said she copied him - turned out he copied her a lotta times - like the new Predator cases he started talking about - they were in her books already, and the Drowning cases - in her books before his - so when he said she copied him she told him she was suing him - then he begged his fans to stop attacking her and told her he couldn't face a lawsuit! -

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join